Correct way to post a thread:
- All attachments under go approval. This is so no harmful content is not posted on MPGH.
- Approval may take up to 24 hours.
- Essential to prove the hack is functional.
1. Run the hack.
2. Press the PRT SC key on your keyboard to print screen.
3. Visit Imgur
> Click "Upload images" > Hold down CTRL V > "Start upload"
4. Once uploaded you will be re-directed to another page. Under the share image section, click "More v".
5. Under the Direct link, you will see a link. Copy that link.
6. Paste the link in your thread post. If you cannot post links, space the link out, like so www . imgur . com. You may use an optional function which shows the picture itself on the thread. [IMG]DIRECT LINK TO IMAGE[/IMG]
- Essential to prove you aren't uploading a virus. At least 2 virus scans are required.
1. Zip your folder.
Right click the folder > Add to achieve... > Ok
Right click the folder > Send to > Compressed (zipped) folder
2. Visit at least 2 of the following websites, VirusTotal
3. Upload the file your zipped folder.
4. Post the virus scan links on your thread.
Note: If the file is too big, simply split the files into small file sizes. Since Minecraft hacked clients are usually a .jar file (takes majority of the size) and a .json file, simply split the .jar file by opening it with WinRAR and deleting one half. Then upload that half to the virus scan. Once done, get a fresh new version of that .jar file, and delete the half you have already scanned and upload that to a virus scan website. Essentially you have scanned the entire jar file. Then lastly scan the reminder of the file.
- Essential, so others can download the file. External download links are prohibited!
1. In your new thread creation, scroll down until you see "Additional Options" section.
2. Under attachments, click manage attachment.
3. Click Add files.
4. Select the folder you zipped earlier.
5. Click Upload File.
6. Click Done
- Essential, so others can easily identify the hack version.
1. Select your Prefix as [Release]
2. Your title must start with [VERSION].
Eg. If I am uploading a 1.9 Client, I will title it as [1.9] NAME
1. Click on Submit New Thread.
2. Your files should undergo review within 24 hours.
- Always use the correct prefixes.
Meanings of Minecraft Hack prefix:
= A working hack
= A new version of this client has been released or the hack is no longer functional.
Requesting A Thread Edit:
- You are only allowed to bump your thread after 24 hours have passed since the last post, violating this will lead to a post deletion and a warning. Violating more than once will lead to an INFRACTION. Responding to questions on your thread, asking a minion to update your thread are all significant posts and can be made at any time.
- Do not bump old threads.
- After a period of time (24 Hours) you will be unable to edit your thread, if you want to update your thread such as the title, add a special deal, or reformat it, you can PM whoever the minion of the section is, currently @Ahlwong, make sure you tell us exactly what you want done because we can only go by what you tell us. At times we may be busy or unavailable so please be patient when asking us to edit one of your threads.