Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    You can make quite a bit off Uber. $50-60 bucks an hour if you're good at what you do.

$10/hr is a joke for a "manager".
    It is a complete joke, thats why I'm looking to move on. The flaw with being an Uber Driver that isnt included in their annual salaries is that; gas, and ware and tear on your vehicle. Sure you can make that much, but there's many variables. I cant really move based off of that income.

The first warrior looked out on the land that was his home, he saw the hills, and the stars. He was happy. For giving him his home, he told the mighty spirit he would fight and win many battles in his honor. But the great sprit said "No do not fight for me, fight for your tribe. Fight for the family born to you. Fight for the brothers you find. Fight for them. The great spirity said. For they, are your home."
    -To be discovered

Let's have a chat!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    you will make good money i wouldnt worry

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by LOnE_WoLF View Post
    you will make good money i wouldnt worry
    Thanks for the good vibes. They're hard to come by sometimes.

The first warrior looked out on the land that was his home, he saw the hills, and the stars. He was happy. For giving him his home, he told the mighty spirit he would fight and win many battles in his honor. But the great sprit said "No do not fight for me, fight for your tribe. Fight for the family born to you. Fight for the brothers you find. Fight for them. The great spirity said. For they, are your home."
    -To be discovered

Let's have a chat!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Spode. View Post
    Thanks for the good vibes. They're hard to come by sometimes.
    anytime man im being truthful though dont they pay a lot?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by LOnE_WoLF View Post
    anytime man im being truthful though dont they pay a lot?
    I'm currently making $20.8K Yearly salary, USPS pays $33.8K. That's a $13.8K yearly difference at least, with room for improvement, better benefits, and a retirement plan. Currently I get a quarterly bonus, health\ life insurance that I'm required to have. Working at McDonald's, even as high management, blow mass donkey balls.

-To be discovered

Let's have a chat!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I'm currently making $20.8K Yearly salary, USPS pays $33.8K. That's a $13.8K yearly difference at least, with room for improvement, better benefits, and a retirement plan. Currently I get a quarterly bonus, health\ life insurance that I'm required to have. Working at McDonald's, even as high management, blow mass donkey balls.
    Anything is better than what you have currently, from what I've read so far they are fucking you over big time. If you are a "manager" you shouldn't really be getting so little out of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hennessy View Post
    meme is shittiest general mod ever.

dd/mm/yy
    Member | 28/1/16 - ∞
    Premium | 20/3/16 - ∞
    BattleOn Minion | 24/12/17 - 21/7/21
    Minion+ | 4/4/19 - 11/12/20
    Other MMMORPG Minion | 10/11/19 - 21/7/21
    Publicist | 7/2/20 - Unknown
    Minecraft Minion | 10/12/20 - 21/7/21
    General Minion | 10/12/20 - 21/7/21

Moderator | 11/12/20 - 21/7/21
    Princess | 5/1/21 - 30/6/21
    Global Moderator | 21/7/21 - ∞
    Pharaoh | 30/1/22 - ∞
    Trusted Member | 16/3/23 - ∞

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    It is a complete joke, thats why I'm looking to move on. The flaw with being an Uber Driver that isnt included in their annual salaries is that; gas, and ware and tear on your vehicle. Sure you can make that much, but there's many variables. I cant really move based off of that income.
    The economics are there, else people wouldn't do it. Gas is relatively cheap right now and wear and tear can be avoided through leasing, etc. A 20k car vs $50-60 an hour works on itself. You just got to maintain you car and make sure it's serviced.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    mcdonalds sucks man youd be working just as hard at ups for better pay they do drug test though i dont know what you do with your free time but be aware

Thanks
    Fucking I make $25 every 20 minutes and I work for someone on MPGH lol... Im 16 too :P

Thanks
    Can't read shit!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by RobloxIsMyLife View Post
    Can't read shit!
    Thanks for jumping on the bandwagon. I've Addressed my font, not the thread. I dont want to change the font and have people look like dumbies for saying my old font is unreadable.

-To be discovered

Let's have a chat!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by darthwars View Post
    Fucking I make $25 every 20 minutes and I work for someone on MPGH lol... Im 16 too :P
    I won't ask a magician to reveal their tricks, but that's freaking amazing and would to know how people do this. I am very, very jealous.

-To be discovered

Let's have a chat!

Thanks
    I won't ask a magician to reveal their tricks, but that's freaking amazing and would to know how people do this. I am very, very jealous.
    Social Sngineering I get $30 every 20 mins right now :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by darthwars View Post
    Social Sngineering I get $30 every 20 mins right now :P
    I don't think I'm capable of SE, I'm not bad at talking, just not the quickest man in the world. Takes a bit for me to understand situations, and it takes longer for me to retain information.

-To be discovered

Let's have a chat!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    I'd prefer to labor than do what I'm doing right now haha.

Without giving you my life story, I'm pretty sure I've done a good job with my life and economic decisions considering the hand I was dealt. Right now I'm financially stable, and quite comfortable, but I want to move back home where my lady is. I wouldn't call my position entry level either. I'm not Crew or Maintenance, I'm a Supporting Department Manager which means I'm being prepared for my own Department within the restaurant. Yes it's for McDonald's, but I wouldn't define it as entry level.
    You should get experience for USPS. Then try UPS. Surely UPS makes loads of money, my aunt is fucking rich over that

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast