Poll: Do you think It'll stop us?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Ban Wave?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid

Post Ban Wave?

Anyone Know about the ban waves that are supposed to be happening now/Soon?

Think these hacks are going to be dissolved?

https://gyazo.com/a75aa1b83b87d381816ef66f02f3c4c6
    https://gyazo.com/60983a4ba973010e41da038771d6c8e5
    https://gyazo.com/14831272f5c79e48e5b25cd9eafff6fe

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ffrocks3 For This Useful Post:

priced4evil (04-30-2016)

Thanks
    I'm not sure how exactly certain people are being tagged. My friend and I were running the same ones and he got a ban and I didn't (maybe mine is still on its way). But we were both running the IC, Recoil, and CE tables. He may have been running Dexters without letting me know, but I doubt it.

Funny thing was when he contacted customer support we found out that even employees of Massive were having their characters banned because they had been hunting down hackers out of bounds around the DZ. It just seems weird that they wouldn't give a whitelist to the third party actually handling the anti-cheat system so their own employees could continue to investigate cheaters/hackers.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by priced4evil View Post
    I'm not sure how exactly certain people are being tagged. My friend and I were running the same ones and he got a ban and I didn't (maybe mine is still on its way). But we were both running the IC, Recoil, and CE tables. He may have been running Dexters without letting me know, but I doubt it.

Funny thing was when he contacted customer support we found out that even employees of Massive were having their characters banned because they had been hunting down hackers out of bounds around the DZ. It just seems weird that they wouldn't give a whitelist to the third party actually handling the anti-cheat system so their own employees could continue to investigate cheaters/hackers.
    Its so weird how they do this...

Thanks
    :'( i got permanent

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    i vote not totally but it's a losed war from the start,
    because it's all an infinite loop.
    publisher use a ban wave to intimidate cheaters not telling how they got banned, then cheaters don't cheat till a private cheat programmer make a new FREE cheat claiming that is undeteactable (but that isn't true) ...
    this, to try to find out how they really ban people and what anticheat they use , then people get banned again claiming they didn't do anything,
    then the cheat developer make a private cheat that is true undetectable (based on the assumption on how the publisher made the ban wave on the free cheat) but you need to pay for it, in the meantime the publisher understands that payed cheats are the real problem then they buy the cheat and make a new anticheat, then banwave, then again new free cheat and it goes round and around like this till the game actually die.

i've seen this in alot of games and now i know how it works, Cheater will always be there, but they will get banned, and then they'll return again because it's like a drug and you can't detox from it.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to darkyng For This Useful Post:

AngelGamer1 (05-03-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    I got a 14 day today, it was delayed considering I haven't played for two days. Guess there's a time and place to stop.

Thanks
    Got a ban today. Does not specify a length of time nor did I receive an email. Is it permanent?

Thanks
    i got a ban a few days ago, i dont do heavy stuff though so i dont know how it works . ive noticed alot of people being banned though were people who went out of bounds or through buildings

Thanks
    Got banned yesterday. 14 days though. Been using Dexter's 1.7 first then switched to Extropy 1.81. Been doing all the craziest stuff: PVE (Daily missions, Challenge incursion 20 times a day, DZ farming), going manhunt rogue in DZ as well, teleporting, well just pushing it to the limit. This lasted for about a week. I think I just finally got enough reports to get noticed.

- - - Updated - - -

P.S. Some people were saying that they still get into the game even after they got banned. I can't - it says my account is banned and I can turn to Ubi support for more info.

- - - Updated - - -

Also been changing my name after every DZ session, switching to normal playing from time to time to get the stats a bit "mixed". The email that I've got had a name I been using 2 sessions ago.