Thanks

I got banned Yesterday

Has anyone else been getting banned ? I'm not a hardcore hacker in game and yet i got a 14 day ban, i asked if i could get proof that i did something against rules for my own rights and they said they cant show me that info, lol Something about them using tools and that i repeatedly committed the offense .

Thanks
    what hack did you used??

Thanks
    extropyTD, unless they put me on the ban list when i would use cheat engine with extropyTD

Thanks
    as far as i know they only keep track of stats like player exp, dz exp, credits( including phoenix, dz and normal credits) and see if there is something suspicious

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelGamer1 View Post
    extropyTD, unless they put me on the ban list when i would use cheat engine with extropyTD
    I used the last 2 versions of Extropy and still haven't gotten a ban, what did you do in game?
    Success is waiting. . .
    So why ignore it?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by 7Force View Post
    I used the last 2 versions of Extropy and still haven't gotten a ban, what did you do in game?
    I got banned by using private cheat,
    Falcon-Lost HM/CM solo, Teleporting to reach places faster, Shooting through walls, Aimbot, ESP, Leveling up in DZ, Sometimes raged at players(Mostly at hackers that bothered me), Farmed named bosses in DZ05-DZ06.

I knew that I get ban but the question was when?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelGamer1 View Post
    Has anyone else been getting banned ? I'm not a hardcore hacker in game and yet i got a 14 day ban, i asked if i could get proof that i did something against rules for my own rights and they said they cant show me that info, lol Something about them using tools and that i repeatedly committed the offense .

According to their code of conduct bullshit, they are obliged to tell you for what exact reasons they banned you.
    In my case and in a lot of others, they only said "recurring actions...". But that is not a reason. Therefore its your right to ask them for proofs, and if they dont have any, then they have to presume your innocence.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonas Kreis View Post
    According to their code of conduct bullshit, they are obliged to tell you for what exact reasons they banned you.
    In my case and in a lot of others, they only said "recurring actions...". But that is not a reason. Therefore its your right to ask them for proofs, and if they dont have any, then they have to presume your innocence.

yeah they wouldnt tell me or show me proof that i did something wrong, they just said recurring actions .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    i just got banned 2 weeks ago using same hacks

Thanks
    Was banned today myself, iv only used extropyTD like op, but only for no recoil and esp, i havent used any of the other features. (disabled everything else)

Well iv hit accidently hit the Uparrow key where it warps me like 5-10 steps ahead ones where i got out of bounds and got teleported back, i didnt know it was active or how to turn it off.. but i freeked out when it happend :P

In anycase, it looks like the anti-cheat system they are useing is by purely reports as far as i can tell, as yesterday i had one guy calling me a cheater in dark zone one shotting him with a sniper rifle.

So if he reported me and this was the result then it makes sence, cus iv been playing til now with esp-norecoil only, and im used to hacking in cs-go playing stealthylike so i dont expose myself.

In division of corse not going to lengths of pretending i cannot see trough walls, especialy since there is a scan ability in game that highlights everyone, and byond groupt deathcam i doupt the developers are monitoring from your point of view :P

This is how i roll..

Hope this gives insight.... OR maybe theres allways been a anti-cheat system, just monitoring everyone cheating then BANNING THE WHOLE COMMUNITY! and they noitice stuff like this :P
    Last edited by Indirectcell; 05-18-2016 at 02:53 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Indirectcell View Post
    Was banned today myself, iv only used extropyTD like op, but only for no recoil and esp, i havent used any of the other features. (disabled everything else)

Well iv hit accidently hit the Uparrow key where it warps me like 5-10 steps ahead ones where i got out of bounds and got teleported back, i didnt know it was active or how to turn it off.. but i freeked out when it happend :P

In anycase, it looks like the anti-cheat system they are useing is by purely reports as far as i can tell, as yesterday i had one guy calling me a cheater in dark zone one shotting him with a sniper rifle.

So if he reported me and this was the result then it makes sence, cus iv been playing til now with esp-norecoil only, and im used to hacking in cs-go playing stealthylike so i dont expose myself.

In division of corse not going to lengths of pretending i cannot see trough walls, especialy since there is a scan ability in game that highlights everyone, and byond groupt deathcam i doupt the developers are monitoring from your point of view :P

This is how i roll..

Hope this gives insight.... OR maybe theres allways been a anti-cheat system, just monitoring everyone cheating then BANNING THE WHOLE COMMUNITY! and they noitice stuff like this :P

Mate .... You do NOT get banned from 1 report jesus.
    I have been called a hacker 100 of times and I still havent been banned.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dottzor1 View Post
    Mate .... You do NOT get banned from 1 report jesus.
    I have been called a hacker 100 of times and I still havent been banned.
    Ubi is slow with everything, even banning people. so don't worry, u'll get banned eventually.

Thanks
    Well if guy above is right, then either ubisoft is pulling a trick like vac does, and the day that the guy called me a hacker was just randomly the wave day of banning.

Like i said i dont mess around much with hacks and i only use the stuff that is hard to see even if you spectate in game like cs:go.

So there shouldnt be any reson why i got banned out of the blue then, if the 1 report wouldnt trigger anything.