Threaded View

It looks like you’re writing unsubstantiated nonsense. Would you like to turn on all caps?
    Premium Member
    Global Moderator
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

MPGH News - 102nd Edition

102nd Edition - May 16, 2016
    Dave is high 24/7

Another slow week here at MPGH... But a middleman by the name of @<a href="https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=1276019" target="_blank">Psychotic</a> has initiated a new Blacklist system!

- If you are interested in getting closer with the MPGH community without any restrictions via Skype, you can apply to join the MPGH-1 Skype Chat here.
    - If you are interested in getting closer with the League of Legends (LoL), the Realm of the Mad God (ROTMG), Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) or the Counter-Strike Global Offensive (CSGO) community and you meet the requirements, make sure to drop by and apply to be part of the Official MPGH League of Legends Official Skype Group, Realm of the Mad God Skype Group, Adventure Quest Worlds Skype Group, or Counter-Strike Global Offensive Skype Group.

• @<a href="https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=3339093" target="_blank">Dexter</a> is the most hated Pharaoh!
    • @<a href="https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=3149802" target="_blank">flowing_around</a> received Contributor!

Donations:
    • @<a href="https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=915224" target="_blank">Trodnik</a>

If you are interested in obtaining a premium membership and donating to MPGH, please go here to read about all the benefits Premium Member has!

• @<a href="https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=531127" target="_blank">Karma</a>

If would you like to donate for the Publicists Team, then please check this thread.

Birthdays:
    • @<a href="https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=3005822" target="_blank">Capi</a> turned 17 this week!
    • @<a href="https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=2839490" target="_blank">Backslash</a> turned 17 this week!

Postbans:
    • @<a href="https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=1114968" target="_blank">Hova</a> achieved 2000 posts!

Staff Changes:

Promotions:
    None this week
    Demotions/Resignations:
    None this week

Head Administrator
    [MPGH]Dave84311

Administrator
    [MPGH]arunforce

Staff Administrator
    [MPGH]Liz

Global Moderators
    [MPGH]BACKD00R
    [MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]Mayion

Moderators
    [MPGH]FanticSteal
    (Dragon Nest Hacks & Cheats, Market Place and Vindictus Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]NormenJaydenFBI
    (ArmA 3 Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats, Minecraft Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)

Minion+
    [MPGH]akim14
    (Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Hacks & Cheats and Grand Theft Auto (GTA) V Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Batman
    (Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats, League of Legends Hacks & Cheats, MapleStory Hacks & Cheats, Mission Against Terror Hacks & Cheats, Other First Person Shooter Hacks and Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks)
    [MPGH]Raple
    (Minecraft Hacks & Cheats, Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats, and Runescape Hacks/Bots)

Minions
    [MPGH]Boombox
    (General)
    [MPGH]Cursed
    (Market Place and Minecraft Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Dakota
    (CrossFire Hacks & Cheats and Grand Theft Auto (GTA) V Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]DarkLordXYZ
    (Market Place)
    [MPGH]Dexter
    (Tom Clancy's The Division)
    [MPGH]Hunter
    (Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, League of Legends Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]krazyshank
    (Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats and Trove Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Luis
    (Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Minerva
    (Blackshot Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Nik
    (Minecraft Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Paralyze
    (Battlefield Hacks & Cheats and Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Psychotic
    (Social Engineering)
    [MPGH]Rotmgstd
    (Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]rwby
    (Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Saboteur
    (General)
    [MPGH]Smoke
    (Blackshot Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]ZectixV1
    (Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats and Grand Theft Auto (GTA) V Hacks & Cheats)

Game Hacking
    [MPGH]master131
    [MPGH]Yamiez

Official Middlemen
    [MPGH]Cursed
    [MPGH]DarkLordXYZ
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Psychotic

Publicists

[MPGH]EgoRaptor
    [MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hunter
    [MPGH]Shadow
    [MPGH]Raple

Hot Threads:

Brazil president Dilma Rousseff to face impeachment
    Brazil's president Dilma Rousseff is in heat and will face an impeachment trial as she has been accused of illegally manipulating financial accounts in 2014 in order to hide an accumulating public defecit. Rousseff denies these accusations. Senators voted to suspend the Brazillian president, with the votes being 55 to 22. The session that decided this fate lasted more than twenty hours. The trial may take more than six months, which means Rousseff will be suspended while the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio de Janeiro take place, which begins August 5. In this instance, Brazil vice president Michael Temer is assuming presidency while Rousseff's trial takes place.

Russian Athletes Doping Scandal during Sochi Olympics
    Russian sports minister was quoted saying "We are very sorry that athletes who tried to deceive us, and the world, were not caught sooner. We are very sorry because Russia is committed to upholding the highest standards in sport and is opposed to anything that threatens the Olympic values." The athletes in question were a few who won medals during the Sochi olympics held in Russia. A former anti-doping director of Russia is the one who brought forth the accusations, claiming the doping was state sponsored. The former director claimed that the tainted urine the athletes submitted was swapped by Russian intelligence with clean samples that were taken months prior before the athletes started doping. Currently, Russian track & field athletes are ineligible to participate in the Brazil Olympics that open in August. Russian ministers are pleading with the International Olympic Committee to reverse their decision to allow the athletes to compete. Sources say that the IOC will not have enough time to review the case against the athletes in time before the Olympics.

The world’s first AI lawyer hired by law firm
    Law firm Baker and Hostetler has announced they will be employing the world’s first artificially intelligent attorney to assist in bankruptcy cases. According to co-founder and CEO of ROSS Intelligence Andrew Arruda, some other law firms have signed licence agreements with Ross and will likely make announcements soon. Ross is designed to be able to understand questions and respond with a hypothesis that is backed with references and citations; Ross also gains knowledge and speed the more interaction is gets.

“You ask your questions in plain English, as you would a colleague, and ROSS then reads through the entire body of law and returns a cited answer and topical readings from legislation, case law and secondary sources to get you up-to-speed quickly,” the website says. “In addition, ROSS monitors the law around the clock to notify you of new court decisions that can affect your case.”

Source

New protective material may lead to groundbreaking body armour

Chemists from UC San Diego have just developed the ideal protective material. The team has developed an adaptive protein crystal with an “auxetic” property. When pressure is put on the material in one direction, it shrinks in the other direction instead of expanding. This material could be used in things like running shoes, as they would provide incredible shock absorption for hells, or to make ideal body armour.

The team made a sheet-like tiled material using the square-shaped protein RhuA. The proteins in the crystal are in a repeating pattern and are linked with reversible bonds, the flexibility of the bonds allow the proteins to rotate and fill the open spaces.
    These properties enable the material to manage physical stress equally in all directions. Under the right chemical conditions, the material can even heal itself.

Source

New robot suit that can help you carry heavy loads

The dream that one day you could strap on an ironman suit and do superhuman things has now become a reality.

The Journal of NeuroEngineering and Rehabilitation describes an exoskeleton consisting of a belt around the waist, thigh pieces and calf straps which are driven by motors in a backpack.
    Although sounding heavy, the exoskeleton allowed for users to reduce their metabolic cost of walking by an average of 7.2%.
    The exoskeleton allows for users to move naturally and reduce fatigue, allowing you to walk longer distances while carrying something heavy.

Although this is a stretch from the ironman suit which enabled Tony Stark to fly, this is the first step into creating an exoskeleton that can fully encompass the body and enhance it drastically.

https://www.iflscience.com/technology/robot-you-can-wear-could-help-carry-heavy-loads

Hack of the Week
    SP1K3CSGO

This Weeks Hack Is Brought To You By Our CS:GO Contributor @<a href="https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=3788775" target="_blank">SP1K3CSGO</a>
    A very intriguing and well made hack. This Hack Looks Super Nice with all of its features. Looks promis
    The hack has some amazing features and everything runs smoothly.
    Features In This Hack Include: BOX ESP, ESP HEALTH, RCS, GLOW ESP, TRIGGERBOT, BHOP, and AUTOSTRAFE are some but not all of the features included in this hack.
    This hack has obviously had some nice time spent on it. If you're interested in seeing all of its features you may go here
    This Hack Has Earned 497 In 24 Hours!

Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats

This week we are featuring the Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats section, which is moderated by [MPGH]NormenJaydenFBI, [MPGH]Hunter, and [MPGH]rwby.
    For those who don't know about this game, it was created by Garry Newman and developed by his company, Facepunch Studios to be a mod for Valve's Half-Life 2.
    This is a sandbox game, allowing you to play different game modes such as Star Wars RP, Prop Hunt, Jailbreak, Murder, Deathrun, and so more that can be found here.
    The Garry's Mod section provides you with the needed hacks and scripts to get the upper advantage in the game. Like Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, there are hacks/scripts for ESP, Aimbot, Bunny Hop, and so much more!
    Garry's Mod is currently $9.99 USD on the Steam store so why not purchase the game and give it a try? I haven't regretted purchasing this game and I promise you won't either!

Man attempts to rob car wash with potato chip bag

In Rohnert Park, California authorities say a man tried to rob KaCee World of Water car wash Friday night. His weapons of choice were a potato chip bag and an alleged handgun. The suspect proceeded to drop the potato chip bag on the counter and told the cashier to fill it with money. However, "The man gestured that the weapon was in the empty bag, but the cashier saw it held only a piece of cardboard and called a co-worker for help." The perp then fled on foot once the co-worker arrived. I'm genuinly curious how he had planned this out. He handed over the potato chip bag to the cashier to fill with money, and the potato chip bag was supposedly where his gun was. "Here, could you hold my gun while you hand over the cash, please?"

https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-attempts-rob-car-wash-potato-chip-bag-184134540.html?nhp=1

Play-Doh Portraits
    A Portuguese,José Cardoso artist is playing around with Play-Doh on the human face. It’s fantastic, grotesque, and grotesque... These portraits can be related to The Weeknd's hit, 'Can't Feel My Face'. José Cardoso, who is known as 'Ze', has his friends take a fist sized ball of play-doh and has them squish it any way they like and he photo shops it onto their faces. Although many people have found Ze's art pieces to be offensive, some people have actually messaged him through Facebook asking if he could do this Play-Doh portrait for them too. He thought he would only have a few close friends pose for these portraits, but some people actually liked the idea and wanted one for their selves.

[IMG]https://img.huffingtonpos*****m/asset/scalefit_600_noupscale/5734db84130000f004381729.jpeg[/IMG]

source

Post Malone - August 26th

Post Malone released a much anticipated mixtape the other day. If you haven't heard of Post Malone yet then you must not listen to much hip-hop/rap. Post made the hit songs "Too Young" and "White Iverson". Post Malone has no albums under his belt but he's managed to make his discography close to 20 songs already.
    For this album Post has a very singy style. At the beginning of most every song he'll exercise an off beat crescendo. Post Malone's usual style can be seen as hip-hop/rap, but on this album he definitely uses more concepts from hip-hop and on certain songs a little country. Post definitely made this album chill and hype simultaneously. If you're looking for catchy like "White Iverson" and hype like "LPFJ2" by A$AP Rocky, then this album is for you.
    Important tracks: Never Understand, God Damn, Monte
    Rating: 8 || 10

Chance The Rapper - Coloring Book (Chance 3)

Chance has been hyping up an album release for some time now and it's finally here. Only one problem though; it's fucking garbage. If you're not a Christian I wouldn't even listen to the album at all. Chance decided he wanted to take a "The Life Of Pablo" approach on this album, and attempt to make it a gospel rap album that people enjoy. He succeeded in making a gospel rap album, but he definitely didn't succeed in making the album enjoyable at all.
    Each song is consumed by bad lyrical content and shitty vocals. The production on the album was atrocious. The beats weren't special what-so-ever. All in all this was just a shitty album.
    Rating: 2 || 10

Interview - [MPGH]Hova

[MPGH]Nik: Hello Hova, I'd like to first congratulate you on getting the Middlemen position!
    [MPGH]Hova: Thank you Nik, I appreciate that very much!
    [MPGH]Nik: So how have you been Hova? How has life been treating you?
    [MPGH]Hova: I've been great! Cant complain about work, or anything from my personal life. I am blessed!
    [MPGH]Nik: That's great to hear!
    [MPGH]Nik: If you're not on MPGH, or at work/school. What do you do like to do in your spare time?
    [MPGH]Hova: I really enjoy playing basketball, I've picked up tennis last fall as well and am really enjoying the sport. Meeting new people through it, so that's always great!
    [MPGH]Nik: Trying to replace the retired Kobe, I see.
    [MPGH]Nik: When you are on MPGH, do you have any favourite section? I know you have a social media boosting shop.
    [MPGH]Hova: hahaha I hit some fadeaways at the Y, eerie resemblance
    [MPGH]Hova: Well ever since I became a middleman, most of my time is spent in the scammer grave. Before MM though, I spent most of my time in General.
    [MPGH]Nik: Has it been tough in the scammer's grave, dealing with all those issues?
    [MPGH]Hova: Well there is quite a bit of a learning curve to it however, I've got some great mentorship helping me through it.
    [MPGH]Nik: The MPGH staff team are very helpful. Do you have any tips for people looking to purchase something from MPGH sellers? So they don't get scammed.
    [MPGH]Hova: Always make sure you are dealing with the correct person on Skype by having them verify it is actually them and not an impersonator. Do this by asking them to leave a VM/PM on your MPGH profile page. When MM services are back, use a middleman to be safe.
    [MPGH]Nik: That's some great advice.
    [MPGH]Nik: So yesterday was The Game of Thrones season 6 premiere. What were your thoughts?
    [MPGH]Hova: I know you didn't enjoy it yourself too much, but I thought it was a great place to kick off Season 6.
    [MPGH]Nik: Haha, yea. I was a little disappointed. Not much went on.
    [MPGH]Nik: What would you rate it on a scale of 1-10. 1 being the worst, 10 being the best.
    [MPGH]Hova: I'd give it a 8/10. The only reason I wouldn't give it a 10 was because I thought the route they chose to go with Dorne didn't fit at all. Wish they would have done something differently there.
    [MPGH]Nik: I agree. Hopefully there is some kind of big twist in episode 2. Can't wait for it.
    [MPGH]Nik: I'd like to spice the interview up a little, how would you like to play a little game?
    [MPGH]Hova: As long as its not the same game that they played in Saw, lets do it.
    [MPGH]Nik: Haha, its nothing too special. Its a little would you rather.
    [MPGH]Nik: Maybe help us to get to know you a little better, in some way.
    [MPGH]Nik: In the sprit of game of thrones, would you rather have a dragon or be a dragon?
    [MPGH]Hova: I'd rather have a dragon.
    [MPGH]Nik: Interesting choice.
    [MPGH]Nik: Okay, so a little bit more of a normal would you rather. Would you rather find true love or 10 million dollars?
    [MPGH]Hova: Hmm that's a tough one. Who doesn't want true love? But boy, 10 million would get you pretty far in life. I think I would take the money
    [MPGH]Nik: Buy a couple Lamborghinis!
    [MPGH]Nik: Last one for the day, would you rather be hairy all over or be completely bald?
    [MPGH]Hova: definitely bald lol
    [MPGH]Nik: Don't want the maintenance.
    [MPGH]Nik: Well thank you Hova for letting me interview you. Before we end the interview, would you like to give out any shoutouts?
    [MPGH]Hova: Thanks for choosing me! I want to thank Liz for giving me an opportunity to be on the MM team. Huge thanks to DarkLordXYZ, FanticSteal, and Cursed for spending time and mentoring me, I just want them to know that I truly do appreciate it.
    [MPGH]Nik: No problem. Enjoy the rest of the night!

Head Editor
    • Cursed

Editors
    • Raple
    • Hova

Writers
    • Headlines
      • Cursed
    • User News
      • Ahlwong
      • DarkLordXYZ
    • Global News
      • Hova
      • Hero
    • Section of The Week
      • Ahlwong
    • Hack of The Week
      • Organized Chaos
    • Gaming News
      • Gaar
      • Russell
    • Technology News
      • Batman
      • Cohen
    • Music News
      • Schuba
    • WTF News?
      • Arrow
      • Ugliest
    • Interviewers
      • Nik
      • Hunter
    • Freelancers
      • Psychotic
      • -Madara_Uchihã-
    Last edited by Cursed; 05-16-2016 at 09:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by congress_ man View Post
    only time im not in the sky is when im low and dry

Donator: 1-16-14 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Gaming News): 10-17-15 - 12-25-15
    News Force (Technology News): 11-15-15 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Headlines): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    News Force (Head Editor): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    Premium: 12-03-15 - ∞
    Middleman: 1-11-16 - 6-10-16
    Minecraft Minion: 2-28-16 - 6-10-16
    Marketplace Minion: 3-11-16 - 6-10-16
    News Force (Freelancer): 7-06-16 - 6-23-19