Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    None Of the Codes are Working.... It could be Because i dont know exactly how to use them though

- - - Updated - - -

I Cant Use It.... Whenever i paste it into the lua script thing i get the error
    "[string "<?xml version= "1.0" encoding= "utf-9"?>
    ..."]:1: unexpected symbol near '<'
    Plz Help

Thanks
    Update Cheat 1.3.5.3 please

Thanks
    Can you make for 1.3.5.2 pls? ;-;
    Last edited by kakawka2; 02-19-2018 at 05:24 AM.

Thanks
    ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Thanks
    Hey guys, can a kind person update this fancy tool for 1.4? Many thanks in advance.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by JCarter18 View Post
    Hey guys, can a kind person update this fancy tool for 1.4? Many thanks in advance.

This hasn't worked in three years. No one posted on this for two years... and YOU decide to bring this shit back to the forums? How did you even find this?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sheetcover View Post
    This hasn't worked in three years. No one posted on this for two years... and YOU decide to bring this shit back to the forums? How did you even find this?
    It was perfectly working on 1.3.5.*
    Even now I guess you just need to find new base adress and offset in code to get this working.
    Problem is I can't do this due to limited knowledge of CE.

Thanks
    It was perfectly working on 1.3.5.*
    Even now I guess you just need to find new base adress and offset in code to get this working.
    Problem is I can't do this due to limited knowledge of CE.
    This is exactly how Akolon did it: he scanned for his health, checked what addresses access the health address and used 'dissect data structures' in memory view. Then he searched for 'trashItem' and noted down the offset, then wrote a simple AOB script to write to it. You can do that by going back into memory view -> tools -> aob injection and simply moving an item id into trashItem like this: mov [whateverRegisterIsUsed+trashItemOffset], #itemID

You can learn how to do everything I just told you by watching Stephen Chapman on youtube.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to DARTH WANKSTAIN For This Useful Post:

JCarter18 (05-26-2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DARTH WANKSTAIN View Post
    This is exactly how Akolon did it: he scanned for his health, checked what addresses access the health address and used 'dissect data structures' in memory view. Then he searched for 'trashItem' and noted down the offset, then wrote a simple AOB script to write to it. You can do that by going back into memory view -> tools -> aob injection and simply moving an item id into trashItem like this: mov [whateverRegisterIsUsed+trashItemOffset], #itemID

You can learn how to do everything I just told you by watching Stephen Chapman on youtube.
    Thanks for your response. I've tried to follow these steps, but can't find "trashItem" in my data structure dissection. Any suggestions? Basically what I did: 1)Find my health value -> Find what access adress and attach debugger -> click show disassembler -> Tools - dissect data structure on highlighted line -> Define new structure with guess field types. And then it's ton of everything. I've tried to find "trashItem", but no luck.

Thanks
    Thanks for your response. I've tried to follow these steps, but can't find "trashItem" in my data structure dissection. Any suggestions? Basically what I did: 1)Find my health value -> Find what access adress and attach debugger -> click show disassembler -> Tools - dissect data structure on highlighted line -> Define new structure with guess field types. And then it's ton of everything. I've tried to find "trashItem", but no luck.
    I haven't actually used Cheat Engine in a long time, when you dissect data structures click 'define new structure' and if it says 'Terraria.Player' then you've found the right opcode. If not try a different one you found while finding what addresses access your health value.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to DARTH WANKSTAIN For This Useful Post:

JCarter18 (05-26-2020)

Thanks
    So if I take Akolon's code from post #44, change trashItem offset form A4(old trashItem offset) to B0(new trashItem offset) and use the scipt, it actually spawns item in the trashslot (or at least it visually appears there). The problem is game crashing right after. Any idea why that might happening?

Okay, nevermind I figured it out. If I comment line with "push 0" it actually working and spawning items.
    Last edited by JCarter18; 05-29-2020 at 08:49 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234