Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    MEETING TRUNKY ON XBOX. OH WAIT, HE DOESNT HAVE IT
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful

-James's Guide on being safe.

Gewd Evening.
    A few things I would like to start off with, first is, if you have a negative comment about this guide, gtfo. Secondly, this guide has been approved for Sticky in the Combat Arms HACKS section, by KING. Thirdly, for those who do not remember, who this is, it is.

Stumpy, an ex minion of this very section.
    Lets begin.

Things YOU can do to keep yourself safe!

Some people don't really look at the obvious things that shout out "VIRUS" In a hack.

Here is a few things, you should look out for, and things you can do to keep yourself safe.
    Things you should look out for.

You will begin by evaluating the poster, of the hack. This means, you will need to look at his POSTS, JOIN DATE, AND POPULARITY *if you know him / seen him / her

These are things many people overlook.

You need to take care when downloading a hack, which is why MPGH strictly enforces a
    NO OUTSIDE LINKS
    Policy. A outside link, is a link to websites such as r a p i d s h a r e. If you are retarted enough to click on a outside link, then it's your fault if you get a virus.

MPGH provides the approval system, which is to your benefit. The approval system means, that if a fellow member uploads a hack, it has to be /approved, by a moderator of that section, or Global moderator, Admin and HA. If the poster of the hack, uses a outside link to give you his hack, you should know that it is probably a virus.

Rules in this section, involve things such as 2 virus scans or gtfo Of the hack, that is posted. And a screenshot of the hack, to make sure it is legit.

Things you should look out for.

[COLOR="rgb(255, 140, 0)"]if the hack has 2 virus scans, and a screenshot. If the hack is approve by a moderator, if other people have tested the hacks, and confirm working, if the hack is working on your operating system. If the hack is from a trusted source, if the original posters stats are well kept.
    Benefits of virus removal programs
    Is there any disadvantages? No. There is not. If you are "hacked" or your computer is hijacked remotely,, you can use programs such as
    Spybot, Search and destroy

A favorite of Liz's, also mine.
    MALWAREBYTES

A free program such as spybot.
    AVG FREE.
    Hence, free.

If the hack is free godmode i reccomend not downloading it.

Don't fucking download out of outside links, don't download unsafe shit, don't cry for approval, becuase the mods and minons are busting there ass to make sure its safe for YOU. Don't complain about approval times either, they do they damned best.

A guide by stumpy, when your done, rep me, cuas eim cool like that

Shoutout to andrew, HAI PWS
    [/COLOR]

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to -James For This Useful Post:

Alby-kun (01-31-2010),Bastaart (01-26-2010),Cameronol (01-25-2010),dragondcd (02-13-2010),durango (02-07-2010),Gab20 (01-26-2010),HeroOfDoom (02-14-2010),iLikeSmarties (01-27-2010),imeljer (01-27-2010),kolobo (01-31-2010),melovearmy (02-20-2010),MissRandomSpam (01-25-2010),prgmatism (02-15-2010),SpaceMan (01-25-2010),Stephen (01-24-2010),vlerky (01-31-2010),XxTylerxX (02-10-2010),®Jack (01-26-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    nice job on thread.

Thanks
    n1 ..
    very nice.

MfG

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Most of the stuff I already knew like "POSTS, JOIN DATE, AND POPULARITY *if you know him / seen him / her" but its good also for the people who didn't

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Thanks for the tut.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234