Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Hmm, I just tested the Zentry server, which indeed seems to load fine when I load it with the loader code in the original post.
    I guess something might be messed up with my own flash installation, which has the tendency to white screen with particular applications. It might have been pure coincidence the ones I failed to load were .png ones...
    When you are able to reach the first site I supplied, could you try that one as well? That one grey screens and doesn't give any errors.
    For now, thanks for helping me solve the problem/non problem *sigh*, hopefully I didn't cause too much confusion.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by urabaxwbk View Post
    Hmm, I just tested the Zentry server, which indeed seems to load fine when I load it with the loader code in the original post.
    I guess something might be messed up with my own flash installation, which has the tendency to white screen with particular applications. It might have been pure coincidence the ones I failed to load were .png ones...
    When you are able to reach the first site I supplied, could you try that one as well? That one grey screens and doesn't give any errors.
    For now, thanks for helping me solve the problem/non problem *sigh*, hopefully I didn't cause too much confusion.
    A problem with your Flash installation/settings is possible, but I wouldn't rule out other security that a PS owner may have put in place.
    Sadly it's not looking hopeful to get the site unblocked on my end - however with your access, you/I could see if there's anything there.
    You will need the game's loader file which you/I will decompile (similar to the other one) and see if there's any added security.
    To find this file, use the same method in the original post (Dev Tools>Network), but this time look for a file that looks something like "Loader.swf".

I would ask for you to download this file and send it to me so that I could decompile it... but sadly it's against MPGH rules Is there any way for me to PM you elsewhere? Maybe shoot me an email (link in sig).

Alternatively, you can decompile the file yourself (I personally use an application called FFDec) and post the code on here, but I will happily do the decompiling if I can somehow get a hold of the file.

Anyway, don't worry about confusion or anything, I've helped people for an insane number of years on this site - and help with code is often my favourite part

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Oliboli8769 For This Useful Post:

urabaxwbk (01-13-2018)

Thanks
    I've helped people for an insane number of years on this site
    Can confirm, when I played the main game quite some years back you were one of the more "patient" helpers around here

I already threw their loader in a decompiler (JPEXS) and I can get you the code, although again I would like to have a look at it myself first when I have a little more time. I send you a friend request because for whatever reason, I'm not able to navigate to my empty inbox. If you could send a message containing a single char, hopefully I can reply to the message? I'm assuming only friends can pm eachother but don't ever use this site.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by urabaxwbk View Post
    Can confirm, when I played the main game quite some years back you were one of the more "patient" helpers around here

I already threw their loader in a decompiler (JPEXS) and I can get you the code, although again I would like to have a look at it myself first when I have a little more time. I send you a friend request because for whatever reason, I'm not able to navigate to my empty inbox. If you could send a message containing a single char, hopefully I can reply to the message? I'm assuming only friends can pm eachother but don't ever use this site.
    That's good to hear! Glad to be of help

Nice work on the decompilation. For sure man, take your time and it's good to have a look for yourself. If there is some added code that they use, it's likely only a few lines. Sadly even as friends on the site I still can't PM you I believe to be able to PM you must have 10/15 posts on the site (I can't remember which number), but it's advisable not to go spam anywhere. If you need any help after you've had a look for yourself, feel free to post back here or email me at oliboliaqwhack@hotmail.com

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Oliboli8769 For This Useful Post:

urabaxwbk (01-13-2018)

Thanks
    but it's advisable not to go spam anywhere
    That does sound like a respectable strategy, thank you for the idea :3

I have send you an email a couple of days ago, if you could take a look at some point, that would be great!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to urabaxwbk For This Useful Post:

Oliboli8769 (01-17-2018)

Thanks
    @meme @Dab

Sorry for the mention but after some investigation with @urabaxwbk, it's suitable to have another update on this thread.
    Please add the following update after the previous one (which is emboldened at the top):

Update 2: it appears many private servers are using glitchy/erroneous code, or are implementing security features, that sometimes makes creating the loader code much more of a challenge. Some private servers are still worth trying but sadly it is a case of "don't get your hopes up". Still feel free to contact me if you need any help.

Thanks
    I don understand wat u want my to do
    Former BattleOn Minion

If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dab For This Useful Post:

Oliboli8769 (01-23-2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
    I don understand wat u want my to do
    Sorry, I should've been clearer

Could you please edit the thread so that below where it says:
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
    Update: The example code given for Augoeides has been patched and is no longer working. The rest of the tutorial is still applicable to other servers, though.
    It also says:
    Update 2: it appears many private servers are using glitchy/erroneous code, or are implementing security features, that sometimes makes creating the loader code much more of a challenge. Some private servers are still worth trying but sadly it is a case of "don't get your hopes up". Still feel free to contact me if you need any help.
    I would edit it myself but I don't have the permissions to sadly.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Sorry, I should've been clearer

Could you please edit the thread so that below where it says:

It also says:

I would edit it myself but I don't have the permissions to sadly.
    Ehh I would just show people how to make an external loader so it loads the webpage then spoof the browser app ID?? Should owrk if you spoof it to chrome. Looks like playing normal thing then just packet spam. About as good as its going to get.Make a less laggy hellquest.
    Want an Adventure Quest, DragonFable, or Mechquest trainer. If you answered yes to any of these then click here.

PkDude's Legacy V1.2

If you need help with AQW Private server creation then click Here.

If I have helped please press thanks. It doesn't take much effort and it means a lot to me.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to chibizs For This Useful Post:

Oliboli8769 (02-06-2018)

Thanks
    which trainer would work at https://armagedomworlds.com?
    Since it blocks the use of IE.
    If there is not a how to create one that uses chrome or another browser?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Hi Oli! I managed to make the link work, but I have a problem, after entering the account, I receive this message on the exit screen after starting the test.

*** Violation of the security area ***
    Connection with file: /// C | /Users/marco/AppData/Local/Temp/undefinedcf-userlogin.php? Ran = 0.8794997450334491 discontinued - not allowed from https://www.fantasyoflore.com/gamefiles/Game-Folr175. swf
    - Remote SWFs can not access local files.
    Unable to load URL.
    And I also have this - Error opening URL 'https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/crossdomain.xml'

How do I solve it?
    "My work"

Last edited by Haros; 03-09-2018 at 10:55 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Haros View Post
    Hi Oli! I managed to make the link work, but I have a problem, after entering the account, I receive this message on the exit screen after starting the test.

*** Violation of the security area ***
    Connection with file: /// C | /Users/marco/AppData/Local/Temp/undefinedcf-userlogin.php? Ran = 0.8794997450334491 discontinued - not allowed from https://www.fantasyoflore.com/gamefiles/Game-Folr175. swf
    - Remote SWFs can not access local files.
    Unable to load URL.
    And I also have this - Error opening URL 'https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/crossdomain.xml'

How do I solve it?
    "My work"

Well I work on FOL, nice try on making a bot for it , marcos, but it doesnt allow connections from anywhere besides the main page. :thinking: Feelsbadman when you try to bot a server that honestly is Easy AF. XD And in beta for that matter? Anyhow try creating a whole new loader code since olis works for regular private servers xD

Edit: Also lvl 4 account, with not even the free membership accepts and assuming you need a bot to get past lvl 5?? Cmon bro. ID of 89? Me thinks you havent even tried to see how easy it is and just want to bot to bot.
    Last edited by chibizs; 03-17-2018 at 02:56 PM.
    Want an Adventure Quest, DragonFable, or Mechquest trainer. If you answered yes to any of these then click here.

PkDude's Legacy V1.2

If I have helped please press thanks. It doesn't take much effort and it means a lot to me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by chibizs View Post
    Well I work on FOL, nice try on making a bot for it , marcos, but it doesnt allow connections from anywhere besides the main page. :thinking: Feelsbadman when you try to bot a server that honestly is Easy AF. XD And in beta for that matter? Anyhow try creating a whole new loader code since olis works for regular private servers xD

Edit: Also lvl 4 account, with not even the free membership accepts and assuming you need a bot to get past lvl 5?? Cmon bro. ID of 89? Me thinks you havent even tried to see how easy it is and just want to bot to bot.

My god, how could anyone ever get past these over-the-top security measures?

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Biney For This Useful Post:

Dab (03-17-2018),hurrdurr1337 (03-18-2018)

Thanks
    @Haros To my knowledge, well at least on mac, that error appears when your SWF file isn't in your trusted locations under Flash Player settings. Sorry for the late reply, I didn't see this.
    edit whoops just saw it's trying to load the game's swf from your local files:
    /Users/marco/AppData/Local/Temp/
    As for the strCode thing, that is a top kek method that Augoeides tried to use ages ago as well. I can understand Chibizs' point if it's just a beta server, but he was also a filthy whitehat

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    @Haros To my knowledge, well at least on mac, that error appears when your SWF file isn't in your trusted locations under Flash Player settings. Sorry for the late reply, I didn't see this.
    edit whoops just saw it's trying to load the game's swf from your local files:

As for the strCode thing, that is a top kek method that Augoeides tried to use ages ago as well. I can understand Chibizs' point if it's just a beta server, but he was also a filthy whitehat
    Kek, hey man I dont run the security and I dont care about it. Lol all im saying is A. Play the game before you bot. Its easy AF unlike AE. B. That your code probs wont work. I dunno im assuming its the basic loader code from AQW with private server url in it? LOl.

Quote Originally Posted by Biney View Post

My god, how could anyone ever get past these over-the-top security measures?
    The toppest of all top kek security measures. I dont know how anyone would get around it. mm

PkDude's Legacy V1.2

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast