Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky

Talking Camo Trainer 1.2

Hey i updated my camo trainer and now it has all weapons.
    Screenshot:

It works like any perk trainer because it adds 999 headshots to that weapon.
    So just click a weapon, go join a server, get one headshot and you have a new camo.

Facts:
    This was made by me with the help of cheat engine.
    If you use it correctly its unban-able.
    The icon i a thumb not something weird .
    An antivirus might say its acting strange and ask you to shut it down but im pretty sure thats just because that it is a memory changer.
    It is for version 1.0.184 and will only work in that version.
    If you don't like CoD, i hate you.

Safety:
    Only click the buttons then not on server or finding a lobby.
    Don't press Ctrl+ a number (Ctrl+1) because that will execute one of the hacks. Just keep your hands of those buttons or close the trainer before entering a server.
    I am not responsible for anything that happens to your account because of misuse.

Virus scan:
    Virustotal. MD5: a8d30954678a17b0bac71c82904b2556 Suspicious.Insight Trojan.Win32.Delf.abt
    Sunbelt says its a trojan which it is not, but then again, if Sunbelt was a person i would hit it in the face.
    Last edited by pyton789; 03-12-2010 at 06:32 PM.

M-efti's Unlocker for alterIWnet . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .M-efti's MW2 SP Trainer 1.2
    M-efti's Superior alterIWnet Hack . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..M-efti's MW2 SP Trainer 1.7
    M-efti's BO SP Trainer 4.12 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..M-efti's Dead Pixels Trainer

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pyton789 For This Useful Post:

FatalTrigger (03-20-2010),greenday1998 (10-03-2010),Nader Nabil (12-04-2014),Snake1337 (03-12-2010),xZaTiC (03-12-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    M-efti's trainer? Prove it's not leeched, thank you. Upload to MPGH? or just showing? Odd. I remember a camo trainer. How is this ur 1st release? Memory changes shouldn't do anything.

Edit: kk u uploaded... answer my other questions pl0x.
    Last edited by Bluthera; 03-12-2010 at 04:01 PM.
    [IMG]https://i564.photobucke*****m/albums/ss89/JRendell21/Graphics/Flow-Signature.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    I think it's his, Just another name.

His older had same-look-ish ugly flames.

I do love fire, Not this one.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluthera View Post
    M-efti's trainer? Prove it's not leeched, thank you. Upload to MPGH? or just showing? Odd. I remember a camo trainer. How is this ur 1st release? Memory changes shouldn't do anything.
    this is the second release i made and i am M-efti. my account i just called somthing else because i have a bot that fills in name and password and it is set up whit that name and i didn't bother changing it.

Bluthera what do you mean by that? do you mean that i thought it was because that it was a memory changer?
    it was just a guess.

And by the way the flames look awesome
    Last edited by pyton789; 03-12-2010 at 04:07 PM.

M-efti's Unlocker for alterIWnet . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .M-efti's MW2 SP Trainer 1.2
    M-efti's Superior alterIWnet Hack . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..M-efti's MW2 SP Trainer 1.7
    M-efti's BO SP Trainer 4.12 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..M-efti's Dead Pixels Trainer

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by pyton789 View Post
    this is the second release i made and i am M-efti. my account i just called somthing else because i have a bot that fills in name and password and it is set up whit that name and i didn't bother changing it.

Bluthera what do you mean by that? do you mean that i thought it was because that it was a memory changer?
    it was just a guess.

And by the way the flames look awesome
    kk, soz, my point is that memory changers(like every trainer in this forum) don't have virus conflicts. I trust you, but it's just odd.
    [IMG]https://i564.photobucke*****m/albums/ss89/JRendell21/Graphics/Flow-Signature.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    yes its odd but the older version of this trainer had the exact same virus scan and if you tried it then you properly noticed that its not a virus.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by pyton789 View Post
    yes its odd but the older version of this trainer had the exact same virus scan and if you tried it then you properly noticed that its not a virus.
    Yea, ik. Good release. Work on a better UI next time , or, are you using CE?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Liked the design of it, the labels are well-organized, but the weird thing is ur just basically giving a type of gun(shown above) to the bot that u have mentioned, and...no settings for how much exp, score, deaths..etc, hmm i would like to know how DID u made this hack?? :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Kross6704 View Post
    Liked the design of it, the labels are well-organized, but the weird thing is ur just basically giving a type of gun(shown above) to the bot that u have mentioned, and...no settings for how much exp, score, deaths..etc, hmm i would like to know how DID u made this hack?? :/
    I didn't add exp and deaths because all other trainers have that and then mine would be the same. And its called a camo trainer so it only has headshot related challenges.

i made it entirely in CE and i used a long time to place the buttons right next to each other because there is no "grid" to navigate after then moving things.

and btw i have to sign in to the bot and then it auto signs in.

Bluthera what do you think should be better of my UI?
    Last edited by pyton789; 03-12-2010 at 04:35 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Nice work! Keep it up!

Thanks
    Does this work? Cuz I don't wanna Download something and it stuffs up

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    GJ Dude, works great!
    MY GOALS FOR MW2 AND MPGH.NET
    MPGH Goals
    10 Posts [x]
    50 Posts [x]
    100 Posts [x]
    500 Posts []
    1000 Posts []
    Modern Warfare 2 Goals
    Cheating around with aimbot and wallhack. [X]
    Mod a server. [X]
    Make people say i hack even i dont. [...]
    Getting to prestige 9 illegal. [X]

I LOVE RAGING!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    beautifull! i guess the only hard part is getting that one head shot!!!

also, how about an unlocker trainer? youve done this so how about going further? doesnt hurt to try...
    The bigger the gun, the better the gore

plz lvl up my darling eggs, or ill viciously rape you in your ass hole with my moldy, smelly, cheesy, multi coloured dick!!!
    https://www.habamon.com/monster/arse wipe

https://www.habamon.com/monster/littlecraper

https://www.habamon.com/monster/a mistake

[YOUTUBE]<object style="height: 344px; width: 425px"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/WwlNPhn64TA"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/WwlNPhn64TA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by bubby1139 View Post
    beautifull! i guess the only hard part is getting that one head shot!!!

also, how about an unlocker trainer? youve done this so how about going further? doesnt hurt to try...
    yes it does hurt! making that is like a million times harder

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    ooh, cant wait to try it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast