Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Red face My current situation.

So there's this girl in my classroom, she is my crush (she has boyfriend), we aren't like best friends but we talk each other almost everyday. This is our last year in Highschool and at the end of the year we have like this graduation dance thing (I'm not sure how you guys call it in your country). She will enter with me and I'm planning to tell her my feelings (like alone somewhere during the party) but the problem is she told me if everything is going okay (probably will), her boyfriend is going to go to the party.

So I don't know what to do. Sincerely, she's reason why I am either happy or sad, she doesn't know anything of this. I know it was a dumb decision not to tell my feelings after 2 years.

But hey. Any advices are welcome.

VOYAGE OF EMOTION AND DISCOVERY

Graphics Shop - Web Design & Development

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    If you guys have a friend-ish relationship, then I'd suggest going to the dance with her and telling her your feelings. She might prefer you over her boyfriend, who knows? Just be honest with her, and don't do anything to make her feel bad. Just be a good friend, and sometime she will realize that you are a good person.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by alobalo View Post
    If you guys have a friend-ish relationship, then I'd suggest going to the dance with her and telling her your feelings. She might prefer you over her boyfriend, who knows? Just be honest with her, and don't do anything to make her feel bad. Just be a good friend, and sometime she will realize that you are a good person.
    I don't want to put her in a bad situation where I'll tell my feelings when she has a boyfriend. It may suck tho. About being a good friend, I think I am a good friend and she knows that but none of this matters if she has a BF (atleast that's my way to think)

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    I don't see why her having a boyfriend is a problem. It's not like he's going to beat you up for liking her and I don't see your relationship getting ugly because there's nothing wrong with multiple people having a crush on the same person, she should know that. Just tell her how you feel about her. I hate to say this but nothing will most likely change expect her perception of you. Whether that be good or bad is up to her but it'll definately feel damn good getting this all of your chest. And hey, maybe you'll get lucky and she'll come back for you if something happens between her and current boyfriend.
    Last edited by Conquerable; 05-23-2016 at 06:42 PM.

Thanks
    Is the boyfriend an asshole?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Conquerable View Post
    I don't see why her having a boyfriend is a problem. It's not like he's going to beat you up for liking her and I don't see your relationship getting ugly because there's nothing wrong with multiple people having a crush on the same person, she should know that. Just tell her how you feel about her. I hate to say this but nothing will most likely change expect her perception of you. Whether that be good or bad is up to her but it'll definately feel damn good getting this all of your chest. And hey, maybe you'll get lucky and she'll come back for you if something happens between her and current boyfriend.
    "I hate to say this but nothing will most likely change expect her perception of you". I know this is the truth. I just won't accept it, I would give everything to change this. It's too late, is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Terror View Post
    Is the boyfriend an asshole?
    No idea. I only know him by photos. I don't think so, otherwise, she wouldn't be with him.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Capi View Post
    "I hate to say this but nothing will most likely change expect her perception of you". I know this is the truth. I just won't accept it, I would give everything to change this. It's too late, is it?

Will you be able to be in contact with her once HS ends? And will you be able to physically meet her or will you guys be far apart and/or seperated by some signifigant feature?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    hmmm, just go tell her man, like the fact that I told my crush about my feelings, she also admitted she was feeling the same way with me and yeah

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    look meng, either way the worst that could happen is she not feel the same way, so just fucking go for it, thinking about what she is gonna say will not get you anywhere. Actions before words.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Will you be able to be in contact with her once HS ends? And will you be able to physically meet her or will you guys be far apart?
    Put [/QUOTE] after is it, it is not showing as a quote xD

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Freeze For This Useful Post:

Conquerable (05-23-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Will you be able to be in contact with her once HS ends? And will you be able to physically meet her or will you guys be far apart?
    Probably, we will be living in the same town unless she has any other plans. We won't be seeing each other everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultron View Post
    hmmm, just go tell her man, like the fact that I told my crush about my feelings, she also admitted she was feeling the same way with me and yeah
    How did it go?

Quote Originally Posted by Chrome View Post
    look meng, either way the worst that could happen is she not feel the same way, so just fucking go for it, thinking about what she is gonna say will not get you anywhere. Actions before words.
    What's the point of telling her that if she's not feeling the same for me? I mean, it'd be the same tell her or not.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Capi View Post
    Probably, we will be living in the same town unless she has any other plans. We won't be seeing each other everyday.

How did it go?

What's the point of telling her that if she's not feeling the same for me? I mean, it'd be the same tell her or not.
    not really, at least this way you have some type of closure and can move forward. Also who knows, maybe things will work out for the two of you guys.

Thanks
    Take it from me:
    Don't tell her what you feel about her. Don't make shit awkward, don't ruin a what-could-be and turn it into a never-will-be.
    Forget her and move on

She isn't meant to be yours.
    This ain't some notebook love story shit, be real lol
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snake For This Useful Post:

EL Surenzo dA KK Caponeiyl (05-30-2016),Nyaro (05-24-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    @Ultron I noticed, half awake at this points, thanks though
    @Capi You guys aren't going to a uni are something? Is her boyfriend going to?

Thanks
    Life's short, don't miss an opportunity. 'Rejection' (if that's what you'd call it in this case) isn't even that bad, I'm talking as a man with experience
    But don't be that guy who waits 20 years, goes to a high school reunion when she's already settled down, and then says to her "oh btw I actually had feelings for you the whole of highschool".

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Oliboli8769 For This Useful Post:

Black (05-24-2016)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast