Thanks

A tool to help you make hacks?

I know most people here have no idea how to code in c#, but for the few people that can and just don't make hacks, can you think of a tool/api which would you would help you make some hacks? I was thinking maybe an executable that automatically adds your code to the game(view mono cecil), kind of like how the original Minecraft modloader did it, this would mean you would not have to remake the hack every time the game updates and could potentially support multiple hacks at the same time, as long as both hacks don't modify the same functions. This is one idea, but I think it would we good to get a few more in the pot, so that I may make 1 idea and someone else could make another.

Please don't shitpost "can you make an aimbot" you obviously are not the target of this discussion.
    I am just here to learn, definitely not for hacks... o_O Just learning

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorzoid View Post
    I know most people here have no idea how to code in c#, but for the few people that can and just don't make hacks, can you think of a tool/api which would you would help you make some hacks? I was thinking maybe an executable that automatically adds your code to the game(view mono cecil), kind of like how the original Minecraft modloader did it, this would mean you would not have to remake the hack every time the game updates and could potentially support multiple hacks at the same time, as long as both hacks don't modify the same functions. This is one idea, but I think it would we good to get a few more in the pot, so that I may make 1 idea and someone else could make another.

Please don't shitpost "can you make an aimbot" you obviously are not the target of this discussion.
    Let me tell you this. If people don't code anymore I doubt they will make an api for you. Second there already exist hacks on youtube and it may cause compatability issues. Also if you don't know how to code/use a hook then I suggest not even trying

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by EliteInfinity View Post
    Let me tell you this. If people don't code anymore I doubt they will make an api for you. Second there already exist hacks on youtube and it may cause compatability issues. Also if you don't know how to code/use a hook then I suggest not even trying
    This was not a help request, i am not sure if I fucked up or a moderator incorrectly changed it, but I meant this as a discussion for suggestions to what I, and others could make in order to get people into making hacks. I am just sick of all these .dat posts.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorzoid View Post
    This was not a help request, i am not sure if I fucked up or a moderator incorrectly changed it, but I meant this as a discussion for suggestions to what I, and others could make in order to get people into making hacks. I am just sick of all these .dat posts.
    Basicly you want an easy modding api for hacks? However if someone does make it he will most likely release it as his own. Creating hacks for unity games is easy af just google it

5. The Following User Says Thank You to AtiLion For This Useful Post:

alobalo (05-25-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    If someone were to make this they would probably charge for it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by EliteInfinity View Post
    Basicly you want an easy modding api for hacks? However if someone does make it he will most likely release it as his own. Creating hacks for unity games is easy af just google it
    Again, I am asking what people want, not what I want. I am planning on making something which get's people interested in hacking it, e.g the modloader tool I spoke about in OP.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTrueKing
    If someone were to make this they would probably charge for it.
    I plan to make this and no I don't plan on charging for it, that would be retarded as devs would never make tools that require a paid tool

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Ok so you want to make a modding api for hacks. Let me tell you why you shouldn't waste your time with it. 1st the community here is mostly dead so getting alot of views is almost impossible, 2nd mostly all the programmers have left to earn money out of making hacks or just started doing other things I would be surprised if atleast 5 people in here even know what c# is. 3rd 85% of the people here don't even know how to replace files I would like to see you try and teach them update a hack(if it involves even just running another program atleast 80-90% of people will manage to somehow fuck up). 4th Modding apis are limited too much, learning how to hook hacks is much better. And finally 5th, using modding apis will make hacks mostly look the same so there will be no originality to the hacks so what's the point?

That's all from me if you still wanna do it just know that if this does get used people will abuse it and claim it as their own just because they added some mods to it.