Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

MPGH News - 103rd Edition

103rd Edition - May 24th, 2016
    Hold the door!!

The Trove section now has applications open for the minion position. If you are a regular in this section and meet the requirements, please apply by following the link below!

Trove Applications Here

- If you are interested in getting closer with the MPGH community without any restrictions via Skype, you can apply to join the MPGH-1 Skype Chat here.
    - If you are interested in getting closer with the League of Legends (LoL), the Realm of the Mad God (ROTMG), Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) or the Counter-Strike Global Offensive (CSGO) community and you meet the requirements, make sure to drop by and apply to be part of the Official MPGH League of Legends Official Skype Group, Realm of the Mad God Skype Group, Adventure Quest Worlds Skype Group, or Counter-Strike Global Offensive Skype Group.
    - Trove Minion Applications are now up. If you have 500+ posts, been a member of MPGH for 4 months, and a regular in the Trove section, hop over here and apply for a chance to become a Minion!

Donations:

If you are interested in obtaining a premium membership and donating to MPGH, please go here to read about all the benefits Premium Member has!

If would you like to donate for the Publicists Team, then please check this thread.

Birthdays:

Postbans:

Staff Changes:

Promotions:
    None this week
    Demotions/Resignations:

Head Administrator
    [MPGH]Dave84311

Administrator
    [MPGH]arunforce

Staff Administrator
    [MPGH]Liz

Global Moderators
    [MPGH]BACKD00R
    [MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]Mayion

Moderators
    [MPGH]FanticSteal
    (Dragon Nest Hacks & Cheats, Market Place and Vindictus Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]NormenJaydenFBI
    (ArmA 3 Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats, Minecraft Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)

Minion+
    [MPGH]akim14
    (Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Hacks & Cheats and Grand Theft Auto (GTA) V Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Batman
    (Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats, League of Legends Hacks & Cheats, MapleStory Hacks & Cheats, Mission Against Terror Hacks & Cheats, Other First Person Shooter Hacks and Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks)
    [MPGH]Raple
    (Minecraft Hacks & Cheats, Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats, and Runescape Hacks/Bots)

Minions
    [MPGH]Boombox
    (General)
    [MPGH]Dakota
    (CrossFire Hacks & Cheats and Grand Theft Auto (GTA) V Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]DarkLordXYZ
    (Market Place)
    [MPGH]Dexter
    (Tom Clancy's The Division)
    [MPGH]High
    (Market Place and Minecraft Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Hunter
    (Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, League of Legends Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Luis
    (Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Minerva
    (Blackshot Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Nik
    (Minecraft Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Paralyze
    (Battlefield Hacks & Cheats and Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Psychotic
    (Social Engineering)
    [MPGH]Rotmgstd
    (Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]rwby
    (Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Saboteur
    (General)
    [MPGH]Smoke
    (Blackshot Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]ZectixV1
    (Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats and Grand Theft Auto (GTA) V Hacks & Cheats)

Game Hacking
    [MPGH]master131
    [MPGH]Yamiez

Official Middlemen
    [MPGH]DarkLordXYZ
    [MPGH]High
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Psychotic

Publicists

[MPGH]EgoRaptor
    [MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Hunter
    [MPGH]Shadow
    [MPGH]Raple

Hot Threads:

EgyptAir Plane Crash debris located in Mediterranean Sea
    An EgyptAir airbus passenger plane went down in the Mediterranean bound for Egypt from France with 66 passengers on board. All 66 people on board were killed. Egyptian president Abdel Fattah al-Sisi said on live broadcast that they were sending a robot submarine to dive down and attempt to recover the black boxes from the plane. Black boxes are used in all commercial planes, and is a cockpit voice recorder and a flight data recorder. Investigators are deliberating whether the plane went down due to a terrorist act, or a technical fault. Some experts are claiming that most of the signs thus far are pointing to a bomb being detonated mid-flight. The right side of the cockpit shows faults in the windows, as if a bomb was detonated in the cockpit. Rescue ships and planes have reported finding debris numbering over 100 pieces, ranging from personal belongings, plane debris, as well as finding body parts.

Microsoft "Sunsets" Project Spark

Microsoft has decided to discontinue Project Spark on 5/13/16 with online services to go down on 8/12/16. You will not be able to find Project Spark on the Windows store nor the Xbox marketplace due to the big shutdown. The team that had worked on Project Spark has achieved very much in a lighter note. 46 content packs were released and 16 updates were made to the game since the launch. In an even lighter note, Microsoft has released a statement saying that there were no layoffs due to the closing of Project Spark. Players who have purchased the "Project Spark Starter Kit" will receive credit to their Microsoft account.

Source

Google announces Allo, an AI-based messaging app with many awesome features
    Google has announced they will be releasing Allo; a smart instant messaging app compatible for Android and iOS. Allo will have many customizable features, for example, Google's "WhisperShout" allows users to guide their fingers to shrink or enlarge text. You can also draw on pictures before sending them just like Snapchat.

Users can have basic conversations like on Messenger, but will have many other features that will make it stand out from other messaging apps. The Smart Reply feature will suggest responses for you to use without the need to type. Smart Reply will learn about you and how you talk to make the suggestions it gives more relevant to you. It will also be able to work with photos, somehow figuring out what the picture is (Google assures none of this data is stored on their servers).

Google has incorporated its very own bot-based Google Assistant in the app. You will be able to chat with it directly or summon it in a group chat with your friends.

Source

Biodegradable six-pack rings could be a new step to a safer ocean
    After years of people advocating for environmentally friendly six-pack rings a Florida-based brewery has finally found a solution with their new edible six-pack rings that can be eaten by wildlife or will simply break down over time.

Saltwater Brewery in Florida has made a biodegradable product that can withstand the weight of full beer cans and high humidity. The product is made from byproducts from the production of brewing (wheat and barley mainly). While this is still a concept, they will be scaling up to use them on all the canned products from their distillery. Hopefully, they will share the design to other breweries in the future.

Source

One of the original Beastie Boys members, John Berry, died at age 52 on Thursday morning. The death was caused by frontal lobe dementia, which Berry had been battling. The illness had progressively gotten worse over recent months. Berry was a very important member to the Beastie Boys, he was actually the person who came up with the groups name in 1981. Berry was not a part of the Beastie Boys for very long as he left the group in 1983. Berry was a member of several other bands, including Even Worse, Big Fat Love, Highway Stars and Bourbon Deluxe.

Posted on Instagram after Soulja Boy announced he signed the deal.

As surprising as this might sound, Soulja Boy has signed a $400 Million deal with World Poker Fund Holdings. The deal is for five years with the WPFH, which describes itself as “a leading developer and operator of online and event-based social gaming platforms and brands.”
    As MTV News reported:
    It doesn’t seem like this was a very tough decision for Soulja. “I invest in things I understand,” he said. “I enjoy music, and of course gaming. Being an influencer is a form of currency. Having portfolio diversification is critical if you want to be an effective brand ambassador. With regards to World Poker Fund, I believe in its strategy, its team, the vision, and management’s ability to target its financial goals.”

Not much happened in the music world this week, so I apologize for the lack of content.

A Stroller Company Made A Grown-Up Version For Adults To Test Ride
    Many people have looked a kid in a stroller and thought about how comfortable it must be and maybe even gotten a little jealous. While this huge adult stroller wont be on the market yet, the Kolcraft baby products company is going to be trying it out very soon. The president of Kolcraft said the following “We created the test ride so adults could experience first-hand how each Contours Stroller is carefully designed with a baby’s joy and comfort in mind and make sure it’s the perfect choice for their family.” While you might not be able to buy one of these yet you will be able to test drive one June 7 at Chicago’s Mary Bartelme Park.

[IMG]https://img.huffingtonpos*****m/asset/crop_0_385_5184_2972scalefit_630_noupscale/573e004e1300000105382343.jpeg?cache=c3apfrnjtc[/IMG]
    Mysterious ‘Ghost’ Voice Turns Out To Be This Guy In The Chimney
    Brad Sapp was sorting cans at a redemption center in Carroll, Iowa when he heard a whisper saying 'Get out of here'. He told the post that he thought he was going crazy after he went searching for the voice and didn't find anything. Brad's wife, Carrie, teased him about hearing voices, until she had a scare of her own. She had heard someone yelling from the chimney, the guy in the picture. Carrie had thought it was Brad but realized what was going on when the voice came yelling from the chimney, again.
    The man in the chimney was 29 year old Jordan Kajewski. He told the couple he had got himself stuck by hiding in there for a hide-and-seek game. The couple didn't buy it and accused him for trying to break into the redemption center. They called 911 and Jordan was rescued, oh, and he was naked. He was then arrested on trespassing charges. The chimney wasn't big enough for Jordan to take off his clothes while inside, so he had to take his clothes off before he entered. Brad had also recognized Jordan before when he had enter the center and asked for a job, but Brad wasn't hiring.

Interview - [MPGH]Joe

[MPGH]Hunter: Hi, Joe. How have you been and what have you been up to lately?

[MPGH]Joe: I've been great Hunter! However, I've had a lot of exams lately and there are still many more to go...

[MPGH]Hunter: That's nice to know. Also, how did the exams that you've already had so far go?

[MPGH]Joe: Well, the first two were a lot harder than I expected to be honest, but I had my Product Design exam this morning and it was fortunately easier than what I could imagine.

[MPGH]Hunter: A proof that things aren't always difficult, indeed! Which school year are you currently in?

[MPGH]Joe: I am in year 12 at the moment so currently I'm doing my AS's. I find school boring now, though.

[MPGH]Hunter: Well, it may seem like it has become boring now, but think that your hard work will come to fruition in the future. Anyhow, since you seem to be somewhat bored of school already, I suppose you would like to talk about something else then. Tell us, how did you come across MPGH and what made you stay on it?

[MPGH]Joe: I was in the midst of a game known as Realm of the Mad God when I saw some players hacking in it. Since this interested me, I decided to go look around for hacks for it and found MPGH on which I signed up, and downloaded ROTMG hacks from. Later on, I took a break from MPGH, but ended up wandering back to it and found the ROTMG Marketplace which I started to actively participate in. This is the main part that kept me on MPGH until I got into the actual community and eventually looked into the General section and everything else.

[MPGH]Hunter: That's quite a story you've got there! You've mentioned the General section, what do you think about it? Some say it's a funny section while others say pretty much otherwise.

[MPGH]Joe: Personally, I like seeing all the new threads which are made in it on a daily basis in terms of diversified subjects/matters.

[MPGH]Hunter: Alright, now let's head towards your MPGH 'birthplace', the Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats section. Not long ago you became one of its new Minions. How did you feel about it? Did you want to become a Minion of it all along or was it a desire which came to the surface all of the sudden?

[MPGH]Joe: It felt great to be honest. I slowly stopped playing the game and ended up being on MPGH most of the time which in turn allowed me to begin contributing to the section in general and become a regular member in it. I only decided I wanted to become a Real of the Mad God Minion when I saw that there were applications up for the position which I applied for and was happily given afterwards.

[MPGH]Hunter: Glad to know that. Do you think you've already adjusted yourself to the position or are things still coming along?

[MPGH]Joe: Actually, yes, I do believe I have already adjusted myself to being a Minion, mostly. There are still things which I have to improve, but I will enhance them with time.

[MPGH]Hunter: That's very true. One's experience at doing something very often escalates as time goes by anyway.

[MPGH]Joe: That's very true and wise.

[MPGH]Hunter: Has your so beloved Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats section or simply MPGH as a whole affected your life in any way, shape or form?

[MPGH]Joe: The section has affected my life in certain aspects, one being that I now have something to do in my spare time being trading, moderating and gaining online reputation. Overall, MPGH has affected my life quite a lot. I even learned about Social Engineering and Amazon Refunding by visiting the User Services Marketplace subsection and even the Social Engineering section, moderated by our dear Minion, @Psychotic!

[MPGH]Hunter: Oh, you learned to 'SE'? That's pretty good considering the fact that you can earn quite a lot of profit by SE'ing for people who don't know how to do so. Have you thought of opening your own Social Engineering service on MPGH?

[MPGH]Joe: Yes, I nearly opened my own service. I'm sincerely unsure why I ended up not opening it, but I think it was because I had some issues with my Internet connection and being able to secure it.

[MPGH]Hunter: Oh, well, in that case, I really advise you to give it a shot. You never know what can happen, maybe you can earn a nice amount of money by SE'ing for others!

[MPGH]Joe: Yes, it definitely would make a nice sum of money if I ever decide to venture there.

[MPGH]Hunter: Indeed, that's why I'm advising you not to hold hack any further. Anyway, enough of talking about MPGH-related matters. Let's move on to another subject. Do you have any hobbies or practice any sports which you would like to share with us?

[MPGH]Joe: Hobbies not so much, but I like to cycle around my town every day and sometimes go for a run at night nearby!

[MPGH]Hunter: You must know your town pretty well then! Do you play any games as a hobby? Besides Realm of the Mad God, of course.

[MPGH]Joe: I just got Fallout 4 on Steam and intend to give it a go. I sometimes play Runescape as I used to play it about 11 years ago.

[MPGH]Hunter: Oh, Runescape is a pretty nice MMPORG game. As for Fallout 4, yeah, you should really try it out. Okay, time's running up. Before we end this interview, would you like to do any shout-outs to anyone in special?

[MPGH]Joe: I'd like to do a shout-out to you for being a great friend as well as one to @CJacko for being a terrific friend too.

[MPGH]Hunter: Why, thank you. It was really nice to interview you. Have a pleasant day!

[MPGH]Joe: You too!

Head Editor
    • Cursed

Editors
    • Raple
    • Hova

Writers
    • Headlines
      • Cursed
    • User News
      • Ahlwong
      • DarkLordXYZ
    • Global News
      • Hova
      • Hero
    • Section of The Week
      • Ahlwong
    • Hack of The Week
      • Organized Chaos
    • Gaming News
      • Gaar
      • Russell
    • Technology News
      • Batman
      • Cohen
    • Music News
      • Schuba
    • WTF News?
      • Arrow
      • Ugliest
    • Interviewers
      • Nik
      • Hunter
    • Freelancers
      • Psychotic
      • -Madara_Uchihã-

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hova For This Useful Post:

Arrow (05-25-2016),Danny (05-25-2016),Harley (05-25-2016),OscR (05-26-2016),Robotkubo (05-26-2016),Simonmas (05-30-2016),TheTrueKing (05-25-2016)

Thanks
    Nice news boys

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaar For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hova (05-24-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Mom get the camera, I made the news!
    @Joe

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    change my name at the bottom please. it's so ugly.

Quality is not an act, it is a habit.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Nice news there. Very informative.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Great news!
    Sad to see krazyshank leaving...
    Also Very nice interview!

MPGH Member Level 1 May 2014
    MPGH Donator May 2015
    MPGH Premium Member December 2015
    MPGH News Force Interviewer July 2016 - October 2017
    MPGH Member Level 2 August 2016
    MPGH Premium Seller March 2017
    MPGH Dave's Ballsack Rag - Unknown
    MPGH Realm of the Mad God Minion December 2017 - December 2018

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    @Ahlwong @DarkLordXYZ, why wasn't I included in the donations? I just got premium like 2 or 3 days ago .-.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Very nice news as usual, good job team

I am not a middleman nor do I buy/sell anything. If you are being contacted by someone off-site from MPGH then it's not me! Please report these to me via PM. Don't be stupid, think first.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultron View Post
    @Ahlwong @DarkLordXYZ, why wasn't I included in the donations? I just got premium like 2 or 3 days ago .-.
    Did you Post your donation in the donation thread?

MPGH Donator May 2015

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyaro View Post
    Did you Post your donation in the donation thread?
    wait what? where is that, link plez

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultron View Post

wait what? where is that, link plez
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=329803
    After you Posted you should be mentioned next week

MPGH Donator May 2015

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyaro View Post
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=329803
    After you Posted you should be mentioned next week
    kk thanks

- - - Updated - - -

donnnee afmalsfmaslfnasf

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Great job team!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Good Job as usual News Team & @Cursed

I'm gonna get me one of them adult strollers .3.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Nice job! Glad to see my donation up there <3
    I have been hacked by Cursed<---- is a fag

Vouches https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=866562[/CENTER]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast