Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Overall confusion with post counter.

I can not private message people or use links or photos unless I up my post count but any posts I make do not contribute towards this post count. I made a new account and even waited a week assuming you guys just needed to check that my posts were not spam or something but at this point I am very confused. Any help please?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Demaier View Post
    I can not private message people or use links or photos unless I up my post count but any posts I make do not contribute towards this post count. I made a new account and even waited a week assuming you guys just needed to check that my posts were not spam or something but at this point I am very confused. Any help please?
    You need to get to 10 posts to reach "member level 1", which will then allow to post links and such.

Exactly what section/sub-section have you been posting on where your posts were getting deleted?

CLICK TO BUY NOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Hmm I know I made a post in the introduction thread. I welcomed a few people too. Then I think I tried the off topic thread. I now do see my post counter going up on this account, my other account though no matter what I do posts don't go up...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    You need to get to 10 posts to reach "member level 1", which will then allow to post links and such.
    Correction: You need to have at least 15 posts to be able to post links and 10 to be able to send private messages as explained here.

Quote Originally Posted by Demaier View Post
    Hmm I know I made a post in the introduction thread. I welcomed a few people too. Then I think I tried the off topic thread. I now do see my post counter going up on this account, my other account though no matter what I do posts don't go up...
    As far as I know, there are three possible causes for the supposed issue you're facing:

1. The posts you're making are getting deleted for not being in accordance with the rules later on.
    2. You're making them in a section where one's post count doesn't go up by posting in it, e.g.: Spammers Corner.
    3. It's simply the forum cache system that refuses to cooperate and isn't displaying your updated/current post count.
    Last edited by Hunter; 05-25-2016 at 10:57 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Hmm it may be 2, or 3 as none of my posts seem to be deleted and I have read through the rules. I think it must be #2 as my more recent posts have been going through. On my other account I am just declaring it dead and giving up on it as no posts do anything. Though I have 10 posts now and it still does not let me send private messages, is there any other reasons that could be?

Edit: Think there was just some delay as its working great now thanks for the hlp.
    Last edited by Demaier; 05-25-2016 at 07:35 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Demaier For This Useful Post:

Hunter (05-26-2016)