Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad

Internal Offsets

I'm trying to fix an old sdk that I found. However, some of the offsets for it seem to be hard-coded. I was trying to figure out how to find weird offsets and/or signature patterns for things like global vars, engine/client factory or initializeaddress either using ida pro or olly. Please don't just link me the pattern thread from wasser esser as I have read it multiple times.
    Last edited by CLOOK; 05-26-2016 at 02:59 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Try and find an updated SDK which has offsets and update them. If not you could look at one of the dumps and see if any offset names match.
    "The only wrong questions are the ones you don't ask" - My Father.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by ActualCheats View Post
    Try and find an updated SDK which has offsets and update them. If not you could look at one of the dumps and see if any offset names match.
    I'm not trying to c+p offsets, so your answer isn't valid. I'm trying to learn how to get them so I don't have to do the same leeching process again.

Thanks
    Finding offsets is a generic thing not specific to CSGO. If you want to find your Local Entity, use Cheat Engine to find your player's position or something unique to your player, and follow one of the many tutorials online for finding pointers with Cheat Engine. This is where the offsets come from. If you want to learn about how the offsets are updated automatically after they are already found, you should search for 'signature scanning'. I believe there are some nice tutorials on this forum. The best implementation of sig scanning I have seen so far is in Y3t1y3t's offset dumper. You can google him to find his ****** repository.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by goochguy View Post
    Finding offsets is a generic thing not specific to CSGO. If you want to find your Local Entity, use Cheat Engine to find your player's position or something unique to your player, and follow one of the many tutorials online for finding pointers with Cheat Engine. This is where the offsets come from. If you want to learn about how the offsets are updated automatically after they are already found, you should search for 'signature scanning'. I believe there are some nice tutorials on this forum. The best implementation of sig scanning I have seen so far is in Y3t1y3t's offset dumper. You can google him to find his ****** repository.
    Listen man... Finding offsets related to my player isn't a problem. Using cheat engine isn't a problem. I'm trying to find SDK hooking specific offsets like appsystemfactory, initializeaddress, clientfactory, globals, input offset ect. I have no idea how to search for those. If you don't know what I'm talking about please dont comment, as its not helpful to reccomend me some skid dumper for external cheats.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Code:
    ========================= OFFSETS =========================
    >> Dumped @ Fri May 27 01:03:02 2016
    [+] m_iHealth: 0xFC
    [+] m_iTeamNum: 0xF0
    [+] m_vVecPunch: 0x3018
    [+] m_bBoneMatrix: 0x2698
    [+] m_vVecVisualPunch: 0x300C
    [+] m_iArmorValue: 0xA9E8
    [+] m_iFlags: 0x100
    [+] m_iGlowIndex: 0xA310
    [+] m_fFlashDuration: 0xA2F8
    [+] m_fFlashMaxAlpha: 0xA2F4
    [+] m_iLifeState: 0x25B
    [+] m_bIsDefusing: 0x3894
    [+] m_bDormant: 0xE9
    Make your own Netvar Manager to grab all netvar offset's automatically.
    Last edited by viking911; 05-26-2016 at 05:04 PM.
    FAKEEDGEBOY$ - B4RB0$$4

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CLOOK View Post
    Listen man... Finding offsets related to my player isn't a problem. Using cheat engine isn't a problem. I'm trying to find SDK hooking specific offsets like appsystemfactory, initializeaddress, clientfactory, globals, input offset ect. I have no idea how to search for those. If you don't know what I'm talking about please dont comment, as its not helpful to reccomend me some skid dumper for external cheats.
    Sorry for misunderstanding your question. Y3t1y3t's offset dumper also dumps the netvars, maybe you can find something useful in his code is what I was mostly suggesting. (hence suggesting ******)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by goochguy View Post
    Sorry for misunderstanding your question. Y3t1y3t's offset dumper also dumps the netvars, maybe you can find something useful in his code is what I was mostly suggesting. (hence suggesting ******)
    ^Link to the offset dumper in question: https://******.com/Y3t1y3t/CSGO-Dumper.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    1 week has passed and no further replies have been made by the OP. Assuming solved.

/Closed.