Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

First set of "good" models

I've been working on a mystery game, where you wake up in a city thats been destroyed, and it seems that its been years since you last saw it (it is your hometown) and I've got the basic scripts and all, but this is the graphics section, so I'll post those elsewhere. I've been 3D Modeling for ~2 years now, and recently started using Maya and other CAD based programs to design for 3D projects. I just finished some models that I would consider at least decent quality, and I thought that I should post them here to see what you all think (I have posted them on 1 other forum, so you might find it there if you're a member as well, PM me about it and I can prove without linking to the site (don't wanna get b& now do I?)

well, here it is

Let me know what you think, the GIF is low quality because of the program I used, but you can get the gist of the objects. (A destroyed sedan, trash, and a barrier) Only the trash has textures as they were relatively simple.
    go watch my bad content: https://www.youtube.com/cequalstv

Quality is not an act, it is a habit.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by SinnersTV View Post
    I've been working on a mystery game, where you wake up in a city thats been destroyed, and it seems that its been years since you last saw it (it is your hometown) and I've got the basic scripts and all, but this is the graphics section, so I'll post those elsewhere. I've been 3D Modeling for ~2 years now, and recently started using Maya and other CAD based programs to design for 3D projects. I just finished some models that I would consider at least decent quality, and I thought that I should post them here to see what you all think (I have posted them on 1 other forum, so you might find it there if you're a member as well, PM me about it and I can prove without linking to the site (don't wanna get b& now do I?)

well, here it is

Let me know what you think, the GIF is low quality because of the program I used, but you can get the gist of the objects. (A destroyed sedan, trash, and a barrier) Only the trash has textures as they were relatively simple.
    Seems pretty cool.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Yeah it looks super cool!