Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchihă- View Post
    In b4 @Nik makes you lose your best friend forever and ever.
    Lmao, it is a possibility but honestly, his gotta wait a bit if he wants to ever be with her. If he wants just friendship. Then probably still needs give it time. But he has the option to go first and text/call her.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Nik View Post

Lmao, it is a possibility but honestly, his gotta wait a bit if he wants to ever be with her. If he wants just friendship. Then probably still needs give it time. But he has the option to go first and text/call her.
    desr god... i hope not. shes one of those people thay you need in your life.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer View Post

desr god... i hope not. shes one of those people thay you need in your life.
    You can always find other people. Just wait till Wednesday/Thursday. If she doesn't talk to u by then. Call her, or talk to her irl. Probably better to talk to her irl. Your friendship may never be the same again. My best friend was a girl once upon a time. We were friends for like 4 years. I literally asked her out every day and she always said no. Idk how I made it look like a joke all the time (probably cuz I started off with something dirty) but it never came off desperate or anything. Then one day we were having a serious convo and I asked her out. She said yes. And I found out later that she always said no cuz she was afraid and also that I was probably joking which I wasn't but like insecurities, you know. Long story short, even though it was an awesome relationship, it died. We still remained friends after and eventually drifted apart. That relationship ruined a great friendship. She kinda shaped my personality a lot, and with out her (which is so bad), my personality went down the toilet. Then a few months later I found another person, who wasn't the same as her, but just as awesome. I lost her to an argument. But I'll find someone again. Moral of the story, plenty of fish in the sea

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Nik View Post
    Moral of the story, plenty of fish in the sea
    True. I gotta say, the first break up one ever has is probably the worst. Second one is not as bad. Third time, it's like eh. After that it's all whatever to me. After a few relationships, you realize that during a breakup you think you're losing the one who means the world to you, yet time and time again you find another who means so much.
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bernard For This Useful Post:

Nik (06-05-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard. View Post

True. I gotta say, the first break up one ever has is probably the worst. Second one is not as bad. Third time, it's like eh. After that it's all whatever to me. After a few relationships, you realize that during a breakup you think you're losing the one who means the world to you, yet time and time again you find another who means so much.
    As you do more of something (practice), it only gets easier. But make sure that you learn from your mistakes too. Can't drive all the people away

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Bruh if she doesn't like you then that's that. Can't really do much. Move on

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer View Post
    i don't wanna google this shit for an answer. i was some opinions. so my best friend (girl), who i want to be my girlfriend is stuck on this one guy who won't even talk to her. it's been going on for 3 years. 3 years. i guess they hung out 3 times throughout the 3 years and kissed once. they never dated or anything, he called them 'best friends'. she tried to get over him by stop talking to him but she couldn't handle it and went back to him recently. i don't understand why she keeps going back to him, she calls him a dick everytime we talk about him.

how do i get my friend over this guy!!?? i don't want her talking about him anymore, and i want her to be mine.

she told me that if he did something that screamed 'i'm a dick' then she would stop talking to him, but i've been telling her that he has been doing that the whole time. i don't know what to do..
    You find another girl and then shell realise that you arre more special and then she will tell you she wants u back

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Think you should relax a bit and think about you and your family members or people who truly care about you. Be strong

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by burntqueso View Post
    Bruh if she doesn't like you then that's that. Can't really do much. Move on
    He stated a few times that she does like him to some degree, but she can't get over her previous boyfriend/love interest.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345