Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Wtaf. CheesyMeatballs (Ban Appeal)

Excuse me.

Why the hell am I banned on my main account? Show me proof that I am selling carded goods. My dominos service is 60 points.

Thanks
    just note for admins: I am also often curious why people around here are banned, you could write "some" info to their profiles and then, if the guy successfully appeals, delete it.

Cheers

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    @DarkLordXYZ just tagging you since he cant mention and he asked me to do for him a small favour
    Last edited by Trol553; 06-04-2016 at 04:13 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Proof's been provided by @I don't even...
    You got him in trouble IRL for selling a carded account.
    [Vouched] Filehost l VPN l Music l Streaming l Gaming l Education l Security l Torrent l Others [All Accounts Shop]

Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade

Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

~vertice

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.
    [/CENTER]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    There's always some issues with cops. I can never guarantee safety or not. It was not carded. They are VCC's which I purchase with, These VCC's are purchased then I charge back the payment on them.

- - - Updated - - -

Also not trying to be smart, I did not sell him an "Account" my service is strictly I order the pizza for them.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I've been talking to Cheesy for quite a while, he's always given me info on his services. Just wanted to say that I can verify that he does indeed use VCCs, I've seen it myself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Light View Post
    I've been talking to Cheesy for quite a while, he's always given me info on his services. Just wanted to say that I can verify that he does indeed use VCCs, I've seen it myself.
    I agree, Cheezy does delivery. He does not guarantee anywhere that the cops are 100% ignorat. Plus if I might add they QUESTIONED HIM. He never actually got into any trouble in real life, just got a few questions.

Cheesy uses VCC and charges back on the delivery. I can 100% guarantee it, and I dont have to be a law degree student to know that there is plausible deniability in there, he just got the pizza, he didnt know where it came from.

-----------------------------

Might I say that by this logic, every AMAZON refunder should be banned? I can guarantee that many people have gotten questioned by the cops, or gotten emails, but they got in no trouble. Why should Cheezy get in trouble for something so trivial?

- - - Updated - - -

Just a question, how much trouble did I Dont Even... get into? If he gets arrested then something should be done, but if nothing happens then I dont see an issue...
    Last edited by JamesHardenMVP; 06-04-2016 at 09:00 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Actually he did get in trouble irl. That's why I made sure that this was taken care of. He was almost convicted and did take pics of the cop cars. Cheesy knows what happened since the guy was literally panicking not knowing what to do. I can't reveal any parts of the conversation whatsoever since it's the guy's request.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpanishInquisition View Post
    I agree, Cheezy does delivery. He does not guarantee anywhere that the cops are 100% ignorat. Plus if I might add they QUESTIONED HIM. He never actually got into any trouble in real life, just got a few questions.

Cheesy uses VCC and charges back on the delivery. I can 100% guarantee it, and I dont have to be a law degree student to know that there is plausible deniability in there, he just got the pizza, he didnt know where it came from.

-----------------------------

Might I say that by this logic, every AMAZON refunder should be banned? I can guarantee that many people have gotten questioned by the cops, or gotten emails, but they got in no trouble. Why should Cheezy get in trouble for something so trivial?

- - - Updated - - -

Just a question, how much trouble did I Dont Even... get into? If he gets arrested then something should be done, but if nothing happens then I dont see an issue...
    [Vouched] Filehost l VPN l Music l Streaming l Gaming l Education l Security l Torrent l Others [All Accounts Shop]

Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade

Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

~vertice

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.
    [/CENTER]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Mentioning mods as requested by OP. @Hero @Flengo @FanticSteal @cursd

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I just ordered a pizza from him. omw home with it right now. I mean, he's satisfied customers. For 1 guy to come saying he got in trouble is kind of a stretch for him to be banned. Good out weighs the bad.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to XtacticTheMadGod For This Useful Post:

Cheesymeatballs_appeal (06-04-2016)

Thanks
    Let me just clear the air. They instantly knew it was carded. The dominos owner didn't even make the pizza. He had boxes on the counter like there was pizza but the cop came out and said they were empty. They knew the whole time it was carded. They said the card was reported stolen 2 days ago. So what the fuck do you mean he uses a VCC? You know his method then how the fuck did I almost get arrested?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by XtacticTheMadGod View Post
    I just ordered a pizza from him. omw home with it right now. I mean, he's satisfied customers. For 1 guy to come saying he got in trouble is kind of a stretch for him to be banned. Good out weighs the bad.
    Carding is againist MPGH rules buddy thats the point.

--------------

You guys all act so big and hard over the internet just wait until the cops come looking for you then tell me how hard you are.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by I don't even... View Post
    Let me just clear the air. They instantly knew it was carded. The dominos owner didn't even make the pizza. He had boxes on the counter like there was pizza but the cop came out and said they were empty. They knew the whole time it was carded. They said the card was reported stolen 2 days ago. So what the fuck do you mean he uses a VCC? You know his method then how the fuck did I almost get arrested?

- - - Updated - - -

Carding is againist MPGH rules buddy thats the point.

--------------

You guys all act so big and hard over the internet just wait until the cops come looking for you then tell me how hard you are.
    "Almost Arrested" You told me you were questioned. He got your info and stuff that doesn't mean it was carded tho. There could of been heaps of reasons why they had emepty boxes, Strange IP from another state, Account was reported hacked, etc

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesymeatballs_appeal View Post
    There's always some issues with cops. I can never guarantee safety or not. It was not carded. They are VCC's which I purchase with, These VCC's are purchased then I charge back the payment on them.

- - - Updated - - -

Also not trying to be smart, I did not sell him an "Account" my service is strictly I order the pizza for them.
    The 3rd line in your thread said safety is guaranteed now you're saying it isn't? Carding still isn't allowed on MPGH and that is what you were doing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by I don't even... View Post
    The 3rd line in your thread said safety is guaranteed now you're saying it isn't? Carding still isn't allowed on MPGH and that is what you were doing.
    I'm not carding? I am using VCC's, Which I refund. It's not much different to amazon refunding, You order an item from amazon then refund it money goes back into your card, It is the same concept, I order dominos then I refund it back to the card. That is not carding.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesymeatballs_appeal View Post
    I'm not carding? I am using VCC's, Which I refund. It's not much different to amazon refunding, You order an item from amazon then refund it money goes back into your card, It is the same concept, I order dominos then I refund it back to the card. That is not carding.
    If you're refunding then why did the police come for a stolen credit card...??????

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast