Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Successful troll is successful.

NOTE:
    Red text will be the customer.
    Green will be my manager.
    And blue will be me.

[17:42:57] Vincent: Welcome to AT&T online Sales support. How may I assist you with placing your order today?
    [17:42:59] vickie: I WAS TALKING TO A MIKE K
    [17:43:40] Vincent: Hello Vickie! I would be more then happy to assist you with any questions you have today.
    [17:43:40] vickie: I AM JUST SEEING IF THEY CAME UP A SOLUTION ON MY PHONE THE SMART PHONE
    [17:44:03] Vincent: Will you please clarify your question.
    [17:45:58] vickie: since i have filed bankrupcty i am not allowed the phone so i told mike that i contacted the bbb and my attorney and a friend i have in washington to see if the president can get a bill pass that people with bad credit can get a phone to built up ther credit and that and my local newspaper so people are aware of this scam about a free phone i do not want a to go phone
    [17:46:42] vickie: i was offer the nokia surge package and i was told no no no
    [17:47:12] vickie: i am not paying for a phone when it say free
    [17:48:00] Vincent: That's fine, however if you wish you would be able to purchase service with a deposit in your Local AT&T Store, after putting down a deposit, after 12 months of service you will receive the deposit back.
    [17:48:37] vickie: i have been doing this all nite and it is pretty bad when you are told i will talk to my supervisor and never get back to you
    [17:48:52] vickie: here we go again
    [17:50:04] vickie: you do not speak highly of your company you are suppose to help peolpe not trying to say make a deposit

[17:51:10] Vincent: I'm sorry, I understand your concern. However, if your credit score does not meet the requirement you will need to go into your Local AT&T Store in order to purchase service. I apologize, however that is the policy.
    [17:51:22] vickie: when people have limited income do you tell them make a deposit and you will get it back i can afford to pay a cell phone bill up to 50.00 a mth but no i filed bankrupcty shame on me
    [17:54:20] vickie: shame on people that filed bankrupcty no one should do that especially with your company we are dirt people that had no choice but to filed how do people sleep at nite knowing that people like us do this and you treat us like we have no morals maybe one day you might have to do it and lets see how you feel getting treated like this

[17:55:51] Vincent: I certainly understand your frustrations. However, if you purchase service paying a deposit, you will be able to purchase service and build your credit. Also, after 12 months of service you will receive the deposit back.
    [17:58:28] vickie: i do not have the money they need for a deposit my husband is dying and i wanted a phone so when i am out i can my family
    [18:00:02] vickie: so i guess i do not get one i will continue my quest to change everything even with the president trying to pass a bill so people like me can get a phone with a contract without a deposit to rebuild ther credit and that

[18:01:28] Faye: I apoloigze for all of the hassle. As an online agent I will not have the information as to how much the deposit is. I will be happy to locate the nearest store to you so that you will be able to further discuss this with them.
    [18:02:02] vickie: and my local newspaper will run this story and i will have alot of people signing this form to be forward to my friend in washington to take to the president and try to get this pass i will not rest until i have this passed and people like me can get a phone and rebuild there credit
    [18:02:48] Vincent: I apoloigze for all of the hassle. As an online agent I will not have the information as to how much the deposit is. I will be happy to locate the nearest store to you so that you will be able to further discuss this with them.
    [18:03:21] vickie: no one wants verizon or sprint i wanted at&T AS MY carrier
    [18:04:17] Faye: Vincent, did you recommend the Pick Your Plan that is like a contract but has no contract? That way she will still have the monthly bill, and no deposit.
    [18:05:00] vickie: no i will not go to a local store i have to be around my husband at all time i told you he is dying and i need to be here
    [18:05:24] vickie: i only walk to the corner store to get what i need and home that is why i wanted this phone so i can call to make sure he is okay when i go to the store
    [18:06:15] vickie: but at&t doesnt care because i filed bankrupcty and my credit is bad shame on me

[18:07:28] Vincent: If you wish you can purchase service on Pick Your Plan. “Pick your Plan” is similar to a regular monthly plan but without a contract. It is billed every 30 days from a checking account or credit card. They range from $29.99/month with 200 anytime minutes and go as high as $69.99/month with 650 anytime minutes, unlimited nights and weekends and unlimited mobile to mobile between AT&T customers.
    [18:09:17] vickie: but my checking account doesnt get any money in for at least 30 days so where will that help me out
    [18:09:50] vickie: and where is this at
    [18:10:14] vickie: but they want money up front again
    [18:11:10] vickie: i will just stay in my house and go no where do you want our dr to email you proving that he is dying
    [18:11:37] vickie: i am the only one to take care of him i have no one else to help me
    [18:12:25] vickie: why cant they bill you
    [18:12:42] vickie: long time to answer

[18:13:30] Vincent: I'm sorry, however you will be asked to pay for the price of the phone at checkout. AT&T does not currently offer the option of having the price of the phone billed.
    [18:15:14] vickie: where are all the free phone at that you can pick your plan if not forget it and my attorney and the bbb will contact the company and the local newspaper to
    [18:16:44] Vincent: If you wish I would be more then happy to provide you with a link to our available PrePaid Phones. However, we currently do not offer any free PrePaid Phone. We do offer the PrePaid Phones as low as $19.99.
    [18:19:02] vickie: you know what forget it i have been doing this for 2 hours and no solution at all i will leave my husband died in peace and i will not be able to call no none at all so if you do then you can email at kittloveablekitty@aol.com this company has no heart for people at all
    [18:21:00] vickie: no one can answer

[18:21:15] Vincent: I'm very sorry for the inconvenience Vickie. However, you have the options of going into your Local AT&T Store and purchasing service with a deposit or purchasing one of our available PrePaid Phones.
    [18:23:12] vickie: you know i had told you that i can not leave my husband alone
    [18:23:44] vickie: this company has no compassion at all i can see that

[18:25:15] Vincent: If you wish I would be more then happy to assist you with placing and order online for one of our Pick Your Plan options.
    [18:27:10] vickie: they tell me that out there somewhere there are nice people that will help in what ever you need but where i have no money now wont for at least 3 weeks when my husband money comes in but still asking for money instead of trying to help
    [18:28:11] vickie: pick your plan what

[18:29:19] Vincent: Will you please clarify your question?
    [18:29:33] vickie: which one
    [18:29:59] vickie: pick your plan options

[18:30:05] Vincent: Will you please clarify your question regarding pick your plan.
    [18:30:29] vickie: 3 hours later and i am still on glad my husband is resting
    [18:31:57] vickie: you said you would be happy to assist with placing and order online for one of our pick your plan options did you forget you wrote it
    [18:32:18] vickie: i didnt

[18:32:41] Vincent: Click here to view the available Pick Your Plan Options.
    [18:33:20] vickie: i will be back
    [18:35:12] Vincent: I haven't heard from you for a while. Would you like to continue chatting?
    [18:36:48] vickie: yes i am trying to get the website up
    [18:37:53] Vincent: That's fine, I'd be more then happy to hold a moment while you bring up the site. However, I can not leave this chat idle for long.
    [18:38:23] vickie: it is taking a long time to come up
    [18:39:52] vickie: why is it taking this long my computer is not slow

[18:40:47] Vincent: I'm sorry, however I do not have any information regarding why the page is taking long to load for you. I have tested the link and verified that the link works and has loaded for me.
    [18:41:07] vickie: well it isnt for me
    [18:41:37] vickie: i give up
    [18:42:25] vickie: i cant do this anymore no help at all i can pulled all my other websites right up

[18:43:38] Vincent: I'm apologize for the inconvenience, if you wish I would be more then happy to provide you with the link, to ensure that the link properly works this time.
    [18:45:13] Vincent: I haven't heard from you for a while. Would you like to continue chatting?
    [18:47:27] Vincent: Since I have not heard from you in a while, I will have to close this chat. If you have any other questions, feel free to chat with AT&T Wireless again. Thank you for chatting with AT&T today. Have a great day.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    GTFO u dont work for at&t

UNSUCCESSFUL TROLL IS UNSUCCESSFUL

Threadstarter
    Vital Part Of My Personality.
    Trusted
    Super User
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sausage Fest View Post
    GTFO u dont work for at&t

UNSUCCESSFUL TROLL IS UNSUCCESSFUL
    Okay, hab fun. SMD.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Lawls at&t wow

Thanks
    tl;dr

U FAIL

Threadstarter
    Trusted
    Super User
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
    tl;dr

U FAIL
    You fail nigga.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    toxin is 16

Threadstarter
    Trusted
    Super User
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    toxin is 16
    I'm older then 16, I just had a birthday little over a month ago.
    Get with the program.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    fine 17. u get paid 3 bucks an hour?

Threadstarter
    Trusted
    Super User
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    fine 17. u get paid 3 bucks an hour?
    $9, $10 on occasions, $12 for holiday hours. Plus commission if I'm in the top 20% of Sales Representatives.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    thats not bad. get me into the business.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    go work at the shoe factory

Thanks
    I can get u into Nike Chink
    [IMG]https://i1052.photobucke*****m/albums/s455/Moshtixxx/chibi_sakura_miku_by_dav_19-d4stik3.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Sausage Fest View Post
    go work at the shoe factory

or the railroad

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    You have lame job sir

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast