Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

[RELEASE] 1.8.0 m00lite Texture Hack.

note to admins :
    I cannot get this to attach files and i know you dont like external links so if a admin can PM me so i can send you the files and have you upload id appreciate it thanks.

- WORKING WITH NEW PATCH 1.0.8.0 -

- UPDATES -

Figured out why non english copys are having a massive problem i will release new m00lite Patchers for non english copys later today. this should really fix it for good then.

Also there is a method alot of the coders have been trying out to make models last more than one map it does work but were finalizing the details also i will be working on a program for it after im done with the nonenglish patcher. The original find was by NAKA so well done to him. it involves changing permissions to the .iwds at the right time to stop it refreshing but this will require alot of work and luck if you deny at the right time or not. i will post more about this later and it will be included in m00lite.

- How to make your models even brighter (esspecially guns) i found my after the first round the pink / purple guns stood out alot brighter after i turned down ALL My video settings from High texturing (in the advanced bit at the bottom) so if you goto vid settings and set them all to LOW
    and all the other settings to LOW settings. save changes reload mw2 with m00lite and bam all of a sudden my models were neon again.
    this may help some of you or may not i dont need posts saying "it didnt do crap m00 m00"
    im just saying its worked for me and might for you give it a go whats the worst that can happen?

Anyways back to coding for me

m00lite Final

Virus Check:

https://www.virustotal.com/analisis/8...d48-1264136855

NON ENGLISH ONLY COPY:

https://www.virustotal.com/analisis/7...d81-1264177287

VAC:

The first thing anyone thinks of when a hack is out is.. you guessed it will i get banned?
    Ofc there is risks that valve could change theyre texture policy or something over night.

But as it stands atm valve anti cheat has nothing to do with texture files so in no way
    Is this bannable.
    also the renaming proccess happens before the game is even loaded and the hack closes before
    VAC is even introduced to the game. so its safe as safe gets for a hack.

m00lite Final Features:

It will load all texture hacks obstructions weather foliage coloured player models (red and blue teams)
    Also bright purple weapons. and no blood hud when you get shot no more annoying blood all over your screen.

Sad thing is this only lasts for one map then the game refreshes to normal textures
    It will keep the No blood hud hack and the Weapons will still be bright purple for more maps
    and it is a great help still to play without the annoying blood and the bright purple weapons make people
    Stand out more than normal.

But that being said if you want the full works with every hack on you need to Close mw2
    Run m00lite Final.exe again and find a new game play one map then do it again.

Takes a bit of time but its what you have to do for texture hacks now untill a new way is found.

Me ? I run around knifing people and find the weapons are enough to make them stand out in those dark corners
    and ally ways lol. and the no blood hud is my favorite thing out of all of it !

Install:

1)
    Extract the rar to : ***CProgram Files*** \Steam\steamapps\common\call of duty modern warfare 2\main
    Change the bit inbetween the ***'s to where ever your steam is located.
    ie. DSteam\steamapps\common\call of duty modern warfare 2\main

2)
    Goto your Steam\steamapps\common\call of duty modern warfare 2\main
    Run m00lite Patcher.exe Follow the built in Instructions.
    DO NOT CLOSE THE WINDOW BEFORE IT TELLS YOU TOO.
    It may take some time to patch depends on your PC Speed.

3)
    Once m00lite Patcher.exe is completed you do not need to run it again so feel free to delete it.

4)
    Check your Steammw2.lnk is Shortcutting to the right location if not point it to the right place.
    (Default goes to CProgram Files\Steam\)
    If Your steam is installed somewhere else then your need to make sure you done this step.
    Steammw2.lnk can be found in \Steam\steamapps\common\call of duty modern warfare 2\main

5)
    Run m00lite Final.exe (Has to be in main dir ofc you can then short cut it to desktop.)
    If m00lite Final.exe is NOT in Steam\steamapps\common\call of duty modern warfare 2\main
    Then this wont work so make sure its in main folder when you run it not on your desktop.

6)
    m00lite Final will load mw2 and do the hacks then close its self before you join a game
    making it nothing to do with VAC so this is completely safe with VAC.
    Do not attempt to close m00lite Final.exe thinking you have to, It will close its self dont worry.

7)
    ** NON ENGLISH COPYS DO NOT USE **
    **if a non english copy uses the m00lite unPatcher your lose all your "german or french or itallian" Files.**

If you decided to try another texture hack or just dont want it anymore run
    m00lite unPatch.exe INSIDE you main dir so it should be in:
    Steam\steamapps\common\call of duty modern warfare 2\main
    or it wont be able to remove the hack.
    After m00lite unPatcher.exe is finished (it will tell you when it is do not close the window)
    Your have to delete the .exe's and .lnk out of your main folder:

8)
    NON English installs only !! :
    If you want this to work for non english copys of mw2 you will have to follow the same steps
    once you have finished the m00lite Patcher.exe proccess
    goto:

and rename any files with english to your language.
    should look like
    localized_english_iw_00.iwd
    rename this to your language ie germans = localized_german_iw_00.iwd
    You have to do this for all 8 files with english in them.
    Do not RUN m00lite Patch again after you have done this or your revert them back to english.
    and your have to rename them again.

How it works:

This is basicly a renaming program that renames files before the game loads then sets them back after Its loaded.

Credits:

Credit to Krazyzeus who found the concept of the hack.
    Credit to who ever made the textures that are included could be a mixture of people i picked my fav's

About:

m00lite was evolved from much beta testing so thanks to all that helped and gave me feed back
    hope everyone enjoys the end product and hope iw / valve dont fix it soon

Happy m00ing !

-TheMonsterMan.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    When you gonna post the fully working version of it?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    working on finding the hex codes if possible to sort the problem out so it goes on more than just 1 map
    but may take me some time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    No problem
    you're doing a great job.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Dude the same hack has already been released before this and btw ask raven before posting an outside link so he can approve it.
    PS. if you cant attach anything try to fill in your profile and confirm your email/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by eeyaz View Post
    Dude the same hack has already been released before this and btw ask raven before posting an outside link so he can approve it.
    PS. if you cant attach anything try to fill in your profile and confirm your email/
    If this has been posted before it was just a copy and paste aka stolen
    He is the man behind the real deal

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    exactly if you want updates and shit direct then ill do it if not delete this and ill fo

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by wizhu View Post
    If this has been posted before it was just a copy and paste aka stolen
    He is the man behind the real deal
    Well its possible but it was posted 2 days ago and this 3 hours ago so i assume he was first