Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    I don't think arguing is the key people. If you want to roast. You do it through rap.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Cineryt View Post
    I don't think arguing is the key people. If you want to roast. You do it through rap.
    Nobody is arguing, I gave him a project and all he ask if it had any kind of relations to the original point of the thread, no, but if he calls someone shit at photoshop, then I wanna see him using NO anime png's or whatever he uses, but draws said character he wants to use, if that is an argument, then I don't know anymore.
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post

Nobody is arguing, I gave him a project and all he ask if it had any kind of relations to the original point of the thread, no, but if he calls someone shit at photoshop, then I wanna see him using NO anime png's or whatever he uses, but draws said character he wants to use, if that is an argument, then I don't know anymore.
    Can't say anything to that :^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    If @High backing off the project then he clearly is the one who sucks at Photoshop, I don't care how skillful you are with the elements and using some random character and then build up from that, but if you can't do it without downloading a character as png and draw the said character you'd like to use then I have not much to say that you're just one sad roaster who is afraid of challenges, but roasts people because he thinks he is better.

Go suck some more dick now, you ******.
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

Nothing but why are you being irrelevant when I tell you a project? You are roasting him being bad at photoshop, so then I wanna see how good you actually are at it but not using anything but drawing skills and then involve from there... If you can't do it, then don't roast someone cos they are bad because you are just about the same.
    I never said he was bad at photoshop

You assumed that

- - - Updated - - -

If @High backing off the project then he clearly is the one who sucks at Photoshop, I don't care how skillful you are with the elements and using some random character and then build up from that, but if you can't do it without downloading a character as png and draw the said character you'd like to use then I have not much to say that you're just one sad roaster who is afraid of challenges, but roasts people because he thinks he is better.

Go suck some more dick now, you ******.
    I'm not afraid of challeneges
    And I don't need a render to make a tag just look at my glitch style, or texture style, or vexel style on my DA.

And I don't just make tags btw

I can make more than a tag.

Also it's kind of summer and I rather not spend my time making one of the most toxic things on the internet; a anime render.

sorry :/

Also think what you want
    idrc tbh
    ur just a sad 22 year old who is disabled and is paid by the government

A place where I can be content and somewhat happy with myself.
    Thanks

Okay then, here is a project for you.. Do NOT use any anime character or any of the other as your work, make an anime character by yourself and then use it as your build up like you do with others but downloaded anime characters as png..

If you do not accept the project, it means you aren't as good as you think you are...

roaster is about to get roasted.
    who tf are you?
    Schuba is my main nigga.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post

who tf are you?
    Someone who has been here for awhile, someone who you've spoken with a few times, so how the fuck are you asking who the fuck am I? Don't you remember me or do you have memorizing issues?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by High View Post

I never said he was bad at photoshop

You assumed that

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not afraid of challeneges
    And I don't need a render to make a tag just look at my glitch style, or texture style, or vexel style on my DA.

And I don't just make tags btw

I can make more than a tag.

Also it's kind of summer and I rather not spend my time making one of the most toxic things on the internet; a anime render.

sorry :/

Also think what you want
    idrc tbh
    ur just a sad 22 year old who is disabled and is paid by the government
    Every disabled person around the world gets paid by the government not only me you ******.
    -And honestly, I'm not sad 22-year-old unlike you who seem to be so proud of making "toxic shit on the internet" like render anime, which you have done in the first place, idk if you're beyond retard or are you just fucking playing it?

Also, technically government pays the money to the company you work for, then that company pays the money to you, so in reality we all are paid by government, even those little moneys you send between one or another is owned by the government, so good luck trying to say anything else you dick riding ****** with a name of "High" which was a name for @Cursed before .

So, if you are good with things you say then why not do that? I didn't say you had to draw an anime character, I said you can draw whatever character you'd personally prefer but oh well why do I keep wasting my time on someone who is retard and thinks he is some cool with that 3D avatar of his, and some amazing Photoshop skills, you aren't there are more skillful personel than you.

"Sad" yes you are very sad that you can't accept project / challenge, good day ******..
    Last edited by Charion; 06-09-2016 at 01:45 AM.

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Guys I was just looking for a partner lol no need for all this

- - - Updated - - -
    @Hova Added you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

Someone who has been here for awhile, someone who you've spoken with a few times, so how the fuck are you asking who the fuck am I? Don't you remember me or do you have memorizing issues?

- - - Updated - - -

Every disabled person around the world gets paid by the government not only me you ******.
    -And honestly, I'm not sad 22-year-old unlike you who seem to be so proud of making "toxic shit on the internet" like render anime, which you have done in the first place, idk if you're beyond retard or are you just fucking playing it?

Also, technically government pays the money to the company you work for, then that company pays the money to you, so in reality we all are paid by government, even those little moneys you send between one or another is owned by the government, so good luck trying to say anything else you dick riding ****** with a name of "High" which was a name for @Cursed before .

So, if you are good with things you say then why not do that? I didn't say you had to draw an anime character, I said you can draw whatever character you'd personally prefer but oh well why do I keep wasting my time on someone who is retard and thinks he is some cool with that 3D avatar of his, and some amazing Photoshop skills, you aren't there are more skillful personel than you.

"Sad" yes you are very sad that you can't accept project / challenge, good day ******..
    u sound mad
    also I didn't choose to be named High.
    It's called Dave abuse

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

u sound mad
    also I didn't choose to be named High.
    It's called Dave abuse
    So, you assume I sound mad because... You assume shit through fucking internet, which is lmao.

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

So, you assume I sound mad because... You assume shit through fucking internet, which is lmao.
    no just how you type
    makes you sound like a mad disabled person

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

no just how you type
    makes you sound like a mad disabled person
    Oh?

Actually... I'm not mad and sorry if you see me as one, because I see you as someone who still backs off from their project, k tnx good bye retard.

Achievements:

A place where I can be content and somewhat happy with myself.
    Thanks
    well for one, calm tf down m8. and yes, i actually do have memorization issues. i actually go see a doctor/therapist frequently. also, i barely go on this site anymore so I don't remember a lot of people anyways lmfao.

also, calm tf down. no need for all this shit talk to @High and he doesn't need to be shit talking back at you. pathetic actually. who tf cares if he is good or not. it's his style and what he likes to fucking do, it's art. let him do what he wants to do, you can't "challenge" him and say go "gfx" without an anime character?!?! that's fucking dumb, why? because that's how he expressive's himself, a away to show his art, and if he can do it without an anime character, props to him. but this shouldn't be a fucking argument in the first place. both of you are pathetic anyways. loser.
    Schuba is my main nigga.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Is this argument still going on?

Thanks
    But @High doesn't use anime renders :c

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast