Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by flex1178 View Post
    Gun "policies" vary from state to state ,but no state allows veterans with PTSD or anyone with any mental disorders purchase firearms.
    Don't know how or why you brought trump into this. The word "policy" doesn't only stand for a political agenda.
    I also mentioned ex-military personal, if you missed that then don't blame me for your misunderstanding.
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrome View Post
    trump is gonna win lol
    I hope so. Muslims, illegals, government assistance leeches, BLM, and anti-American scum start getting your shit together 'cause Trump is going to set you straight real soon.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by 408 View Post
    I hope so. Muslims, illegals, government assistance leeches, BLM, and anti-American scum start getting your shit together 'cause Trump is going to set you straight real soon.
    muslims are actually pretty lit meng, just not the ones who make the news

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post

I also mentioned ex-military personal, if you missed that then don't blame me for your misunderstanding.
    No I blame you for being fully aware of your ignorance but still choosing to speak on the subject.
    This is why I think American's are stupid...
    You're still allowed to own one, even ex-military, even those who got dispatched to home because mental
    Just because you're ex military you shouldn't be able to own a gun? Not everyone sees combat and the not all the ones who do end up with ptsd. My brother has been in the Navy for almost 7 years now and I plan to enlist in the airforce next year. Neither of us have or will ever see combat.

You know nothing about America on this subject so I simply can't understand why you continue to act like you do.
    NightOwl

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    No I blame you for being fully aware of your ignorance but still choosing to speak on the subject.
    And, no it wasn't my ignorance but okay, whatever you say, since you know awfully a lot about your own country and its politicians.

Just because you're ex military you shouldn't be able to own a gun? Not everyone sees combat and the not all the ones who do end up with ptsd. My brother has been in the Navy for almost 7 years now and I plan to enlist in the airforce next year. Neither of us have or will ever see combat.

You know nothing about America on this subject so I simply can't understand why you continue to act like you do.
    Okay... If you think I know nothing about America or this subject, then farewell..

I clearly know well enough without reading this thread that there was a shooting at Orlando and multiple people were killed and multiple people were injured, but okay, whatever you say since you must be so up 2 damn dated with everything going on your MOTHER USA.
    Last edited by Charion; 06-12-2016 at 12:55 PM.
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    50 dead //2short
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    At least 20 people have been killed and some 42 injured in a shooting at a gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida, police say.
    Orlando Police said officers entered the Pulse Club about three hours after the shooting unfolded - and killed the gunman, who had taken hostages.
    The BBC understands the name of the suspect was Omar Mateen, aged 29.
    Police called the shooting an act of terrorism, but said they did not know if it was domestic or international.
    It is believed that the suspect was not on a terrorism watch list, although he was currently being investigated for an unrelated criminal act.
    Relatives have been gathering at local hospitals desperate for news of their loved ones.
    Many had received calls and texts from loved ones inside the club as the siege began, and some have heard nothing since.
    Live updates
    President Barack Obama was briefed about the shooting and asked to receive regular updates, a White House statement said.
    Orlando Police Chief John Mina said the attack began at 02:00 (06:00 GMT). There was an exchange of fire with a police officer working at the club, but it is unclear whether that was inside or outside the venue.

Gay Club shooting

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    'Murica !!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Euphemistic View Post
    'Murica !!!!
    lmao, nice one m9

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I clearly know well enough without reading this thread that there was a shooting at Orlando and multiple people were killed and multiple people were injured, but okay, whatever you say since you must be so up 2 damn dated with everything going on your MOTHER USA.
    lol so you know enough to emote what you see on the news or a headline on the internet. That's not "knowing" about America. Yes I know infinitely more about America and it's gun laws (which is what I meant by your ignorance) . I do not claim to really "know" anything about the UK because I wouldn't want to come off as an ignorant retard.
    NightOwl

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    lol so you know enough to emote what you see on the news or a headline on the internet. That's not "knowing" about America. Yes I know infinitely more about America and it's gun laws (which is what I meant by your ignorance) . I do not claim to really "know" anything about the UK because I wouldn't want to come off as an ignorant retard.
    lmao half of what comes on the news is BS anyways

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yep123 View Post
    Good nobody was seriously injured, shootings are just pointless
    Well theres 5 dead now so i guess that doesnt count no more

minion: 2019-yes
    minion+: 2020-2022
    inactive as shit sorry boys

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Black's Sheep View Post

Well theres 5 dead now so i guess that doesnt count no more
    meh only 5

jk very sad v.v

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Do you actually think I know anything about UK's policy, politicians, laws and so worth?

Not to mention, I have never "claimed" I knew anything about American law, politicians, gun policy, but I guess "trying" to fit in and having an actual conversation is over to the top to someone one like you who (also seem to be really upset about me trying to have a conversation) most certainly got to know about this whole shooting from some news website or what was broadcast on TV, unless you have a friend who has forwarded you the information so you can make such a thread, so don't be some jackass saying oh, Sander is knowing enough because he read it off some news website.

And from now on, I'm quitting responding to this thread because one can't take what I had to say and has to hate on my opinion regarding to gun policy and starts to bash it to the ground like a mad man, because oh well, I can't beat a moron with a stick...

Have a nice day fellas, I'm done.
    Last edited by Charion; 06-12-2016 at 01:51 PM.

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Do you actually think I know anything about UK's policy, politicians, laws and so worth?

Not to mention, I have never "claimed" I knew anything about American law, politicians, gun policy, but I guess "trying" to fit in and having an actual conversation is over to the top to someone one like you who (also seem to be really upset about me trying to have a conversation) most certainly got to know about this whole shooting from some news website or what was broadcast on TV, unless you have a friend who has forwarded you the information so you can make such a thread, so don't be some jackass saying oh, Sander is knowing enough because he read it off some news website.

And from now on, I'm quitting responding to this thread because one can't take what I had to say and has to hate on my opinion regarding to gun policy and starts to bash it to the ground like a mad man, because oh well, I can't beat a moron with a stick...

Have a nice day fellas, I'm done.
    lol he was just having a pleasant argument

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast