Thanks

Question Refunding on G2A

Hey guys, so I've been spending some time over here reading up on SE and refunding on G2A. With the Steam Summer sales coming up, I was thinking it could be a good time to give it a go. However, like every other newbie here, I do have concerns which I hope some experienced seniors could help clarify.

1. Is it still possible to get a refund from G2A? I've read that it is quite hard to do so now and most of the time they would redirect you to the RC. Even if you are successful, it would only work at most on Steam keys and not Steam gifts.

2. Is it better to ask for a chargeback on PayPal(PP) instead? Would I have to constantly create new PP account since I've heard of PP getting angry over these issues.

3. Is it worth/better to hire a professional to help you with your refund or purchase an e-book regarding refunds over here or can anyone with patience and kindness (lol) do it?

Thanks for the help in advance, really appreciate any feedback.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    G2A is hard indeed. I recommend Kinguin since most of their support agents seem pretty stupid. Also it takes much time, so I dont know if it's really worth it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    As of lately with G2A some support members can be real pains in the ass. I've personally ran into one guy that said I had to take it up with the seller even though I had "sufficient" proof. I just re-chatted like 8 hours later, (new guys shift) and got a refund instantly apart from the 14day wait. You are correct with only digital keys working as obviously, a steam gift is directed to your account. There is no way of showing "sufficient" proof of never owning it. However withdrawing money from G2A is a bit weird. I think they have to call you? I have 40 EURO sitting in my wallet. But to spooky to answer the call because idk what they are going to say.
    GL with SE'ing.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by damafratzen View Post
    G2A is hard indeed. I recommend Kinguin since most of their support agents seem pretty stupid. Also it takes much time, so I dont know if it's really worth it.
    Thanks for another site recommendation, will try and read up on Kinguin since the name G2A pops up more frequently.

Quote Originally Posted by -Panda- View Post
    As of lately with G2A some support members can be real pains in the ass. I've personally ran into one guy that said I had to take it up with the seller even though I had "sufficient" proof. I just re-chatted like 8 hours later, (new guys shift) and got a refund instantly apart from the 14day wait. You are correct with only digital keys working as obviously, a steam gift is directed to your account. There is no way of showing "sufficient" proof of never owning it. However withdrawing money from G2A is a bit weird. I think they have to call you? I have 40 EURO sitting in my wallet. But to spooky to answer the call because idk what they are going to say.
    GL with SE'ing.
    Oh my, I do hope I can withdraw my money. Was planning on SE'ing a $100 Steam Gift Card to spend during the Summer Sales. Will have to reconsider now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Zack989 View Post
    Thanks for another site recommendation, will try and read up on Kinguin since the name G2A pops up more frequently.

Oh my, I do hope I can withdraw my money. Was planning on SE'ing a $100 Steam Gift Card to spend during the Summer Sales. Will have to reconsider now.
    I am going to accept the call in a couple of days when I am home alone. I'll notify you what happens? And they also take a small percentage. Like from $100 probs $5ish I think.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by -Panda- View Post
    I am going to accept the call in a couple of days when I am home alone. I'll notify you what happens? And they also take a small percentage. Like from $100 probs $5ish I think.
    Sounds good, thanks

Thanks
    Hey guys, so I've been spending some time over here reading up on SE and refunding on G2A. With the Steam Summer sales coming up, I was thinking it could be a good time to give it a go. However, like every other newbie here, I do have concerns which I hope some experienced seniors could help clarify.

1. Is it still possible to get a refund from G2A? I've read that it is quite hard to do so now and most of the time they would redirect you to the RC. Even if you are successful, it would only work at most on Steam keys and not Steam gifts.

2. Is it better to ask for a chargeback on PayPal(PP) instead? Would I have to constantly create new PP account since I've heard of PP getting angry over these issues.

3. Is it worth/better to hire a professional to help you with your refund or purchase an e-book regarding refunds over here or can anyone with patience and kindness (lol) do it?

Thanks for the help in advance, really appreciate any feedback.
    This is my introduction to G2A refunding. These are just methods to refund and make profit. So, you choose if you want to do it alone or if you want to hire someone.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by _NIG_BOI_ View Post

This is my introduction to G2A refunding. These are just methods to refund and make profit. So, you choose if you want to do it alone or if you want to hire someone.
    Well, I don't think I am confident enough to tackle any possible situations should the need arise so if I do find a good refunder or e-book, I may consider it. I was just wondering if others think it is worth it purchasing different methods. Currently reading up on previous threads now

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    G2A is possible but they're a bunch of dickheads.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrome View Post
    G2A is possible but they're a bunch of dickheads.
    Well, the worse case scenario is a PayPal chargeback, which should normally work. But I can't do that often so successfully SE'ing would still be good. Hopefully I can win them over with my charisma

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Well, the worse case scenario is a PayPal chargeback, which should normally work. But I can't do that often so successfully SE'ing would still be good. Hopefully I can win them over with my charisma
    If you're not verified and chargeback you'll get limited