Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

BadassCraft Mcmmo | Mob Arena | All Versions 1.8+ | PVP | Custom Plugins | Factions

Overview:

- BadassCraft Network is a gaming community based around PVP and factions. We use premium servers, and have very professional staff to help maintain our community. We guarantee a lag-free experience, and a decent stay on our server.

Features:

- *Silk Spawners*, We allow you to use a silk touch pickaxe to mine spawners found in the over-world. This is allowed for any rank including members.

- *Custom Plugins*, The resident developer NightXx has in tandem with The owner of the server ScrewBolt/ThatBadassPanda have created loads of custom plugins to make the game play experience more enjoyable!

- *Factions*, We support the factions plugin using the older version of factions that does not have /f promote, Instead we have /f mod.

- *MobArena*, We have the plugin mob arena which allows you to face off against loads of random monsters in game for prizes and money.

- *Mcmmo*, The plugin Mcmmo allows for a unique experience using your tools. Devoted miners will find themselves being able to mine blocks easier along with finding rare loot inside ores.

- *VoteParty*, When 16 players vote for the server a vote party is commenced where a player is given a box to place down. When they place it down it gives them random goodies to use on the server.

- *Crates*, We have 3 types of crates setup The first is the vote key, The second is the rare key, and the third is the badass key. Each key has better tiered items.

- No P2W

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=--==--=-==--=-==--==--==--==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    **Server IP: BadassCraf*****m**

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Rules

**Section A: Spam**

Clarification:
    Your post(s) are considered spam when: you double post (post twice in a row on a thread), post the same post on multiple threads, post multiple threads (10 or more daily). Or when you post several similar messages on our server(s).

Punishment:
    (up to punisher mainly)
    Possible warning. (if you're lucky)
    Temp-ban.
    Permanent ban.

**Section B: Profanity**

Clarification:
    Messages/words are considered profanity when you use inappropriate words or language segments in posts or threads. You can find a list of words considered profanity here: https://fffff.at/googles-official-list-of-bad-words/

Profanity is now allowed, but use it minimally. If you're caught using it too much, or using it to bully/harass someone, you will be banned.

Punishment:
    (up to punisher mainly)

Possible warning.
    Temp-ban.
    Permanent ban.

**Section C: Bully / Harassment**

Clarification:
    Messages, threads, or posts are considered harassment/bullying when: it's directed to "call out", it's used to humiliate a user and/or group (Trump doesn't count), verbally annoy or offend another user and/or group (Like said before, Trump doesn't count).

Punishment:
    (up to punisher mainly)

Warning. (Depending upon how bad of harassment)
    Ban.

**Section D: Advertising**

Clarification:
    Messages, threads, or posts are considered advertising when: it mentions another server, it mentions another product (Minecraft-related), it mentions another service (Minecraft-related), it mentions a way for you to profit without our consent.

Punishment:
    (up to adminstrator mainly)

Warning. (extremely lucky)
    Ban.

**Section E / 1: Malicious activities**

Clarification:
    Activities are deemed malicious when: they violate any law of any U.S. State, they violate any law of any Canadian province. (hacking, scraping, doxing, DDoSing, etc. are illegal under the Computer Abuse and Fraud act)

Punishment:
    Ban; with your information being forwarded to spam filter centers (making it harder for you to make new accounts almost anywhere), your information possibly being forwarded to the authorities.

**Section E / 2: Minecraft hacks**

Clarification:
    Hacks used in-game to give you an advantage over other players. Such as: flying, killaura, mobaura, forcefield, xray, trigger bot, aimbot, etc.

Allowed:
    ALL non-combat hacks are allowed! Non-combat meaning no hacks that give you advantage over other players while in combat.

*NOTE:* Just because some hacks are allowed does not mean they will work!
    ~~NOTE #2~~: If you have any problems, caused by your client, will not help you. Any issues caused by your client is your fault.

Punishment:
    Warning.
    Ban; with an IP-Ban.

**Section F: Server-Griefing**

Clarification:
    When a player on our server(s) damage(s), break(s), or destroy(s) building(s). No matter what, exploiting any glitch or bug to deal any damage to spawn, or anything protected by the server will always result in a ban.

Punishment:
    (up to punisher)
    Temp-ban (if you're lucky)
    Ban.

**Section G: Payment Chargebacks**

Clarification:
    Reversing, forcible refunding, or forcibly charging back payments made to us. Committing these acts will stop you from being able to donate/purchase items, goods, or services ever again, as well as permanent ban from our network.

Punishment:
    Ban.

**Section H: Suicide, Homicide, or Anything related**

Clarification:
    Broadcasting, messaging, or harassing anyone on our server(s) or forums with these types of messages or threats. Suicide threats, homicide threats, swat threats, etc.

Punishment:
    IP-Ban; Ban, and ALL your information will be forwarded to the authorities.

**Section I: General Inappropriateness (usernames, skins, etc.)**

Clarification:
    When a player uses a nude, naked or otherwise inappropriate skin, when a player uses a username to impersonate staff or trick users into thinking you're an owner, when a forums user uploads a nude, naked or otherwise inappropriate profile picture, when a forums user upload asks for a username change to or creates an account with an inappropriate username.

Punishment:
    Temp-ban (first offense); until name, skin or picture changed
    Ban.
    **Section J: Staff Hunting**

Clarification:
    Worthless sacks of **** that only want staff. Players that only join the server to become a staff member and leave when you tell them they cannot apply unless they play for 10 hours.

Punishment:
    Ban.
    Last edited by CODfan3221; 06-19-2016 at 09:39 AM.
    How now brown cow.

Thanks
    looks nice, like the plugins.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Thanks I spent a bit of time typing this for reddit decided to copy paste cause reasons.
    How now brown cow.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Posting your server on a hacking website.
    You expect people not to use pvp hacks?
    These people here dont give a damn if they get banned, as I sure dont. Have fun with a megaton of hackers on your server.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by IPlayTheGames View Post
    Posting your server on a hacking website.
    You expect people not to use pvp hacks?
    These people here dont give a damn if they get banned, as I sure dont. Have fun with a megaton of hackers on your server.
    Eh feel free to join and do w/e idc personally xD
    How now brown cow.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    looks amazing

I Think The Worst Thing You Can Do About a Situation Is Nothing
    Thanks
    Looks nice !