Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

what is the worst trip/expirience you had with drugs.

Let me know your worst of the worst trips on drugs.

my story: so me and my boys were planning a sleepover and I decided to pick up LSD (acid),note that it was a high dosage of (420 UG). I picked up 5 of these tabs and we planned to take it at night so, at around 6:00 pm my friend , ill just call him Dave was curious and wanted to try it that night and he just curious and asking questions and I told him that id give him half a tab so he wouldnt go insane that night knowing that it was his first time. so it came around 10:00 we just smoked at a elementry school close by, there was 6 people ( dave, me , daniel , quentin , alexis and arrendell ). after we smoked we decided lets take the tabs, I took one, quentin took one, arrendell took one and the most dumbest thing! I Forgot dave was only supposed to take half but he took the whole thing! a high dosage and I knew shit was going to go bad. but I was hoping that he could handle it but anyways we went to a spot that dave was talking about so we can just trip there without getting caught by anyone and after we went there and it was a scary ass spot with ghost paintings and peer darkness, we were all saying " shit bro this is nasty, lets go back " but before that once we were walking to the spot we saw a black cat walk right passed us in the front. I told everyone " ahhh black cat, we should go back its a sign. lets go back! " but they continued then yea we got back to the spot that dave was talking about. then we munched a little then everything was all trippy and shit, it was going crazy visuals I enjoyed it but I wanted to go back so we did, while walking back Dave was acting weird, but we arrived at djs house and just sat outside, then Dave was making noises with his teeth and crunching it together and he was making weird noises and mimicking us. I told him " dave stop your creeping us out " then after Arrendell was saying " dude im having a bad trip. please help " by that time it was going bad. so we just decided to go to the elementry but before going, Dave pushed the table that we were by then walked out, thats not all. While we were walking Arrendell and Dave were already going insane, while walking Dave ran to me and tried to snatch my phone out my hand, I yelled " BRO! WTF ARE YOU DOING YOU FUCKING IDIOT, WHAT BITCH! " me and him were about to rumble. but our boys pushed us back. so while walking dave was going crazy. he was eyeing out this van and the guy in the van said " what you fags, you got a eye problem? " then we just walked away, but then while we were walking Arrendell said " dawg Im going insane! ", and Alexis and quentin were going my other friends house so they took arrendell with them but we were walking back to djs and the worst thing happened of all things, my girlfriend called me! and she doesnt know I did these intense drugs like this. but anyways she called and I was going insane on the phone, I was yelling at her " IS IT MY FAULT!" at that point I was having the worst trip, I was going in loops. when I got in the room I kept doing the same thing over and over and over, I was yelling my friends names in his room and I kept calling my chick at 4:00 in the morning. and she said I was doing chronic shit, Me and Dj was the only ones in the room, Dave ran off and faceplanted on the street and dj left him there. but basically me and dj was just going balistic in the house, I whacked him straight to the head with a beer bottle and he poured sprite on his dog but yea in the morning the room was a mess. the whole house was a mess. and Arrendell woke up in the emergency room with Dave, thats basically it

Oh and sorry for the shitty grammar. Fuck it

lesson learned never to take LSD again

now, what are your worst trips/drug expireinces
    Last edited by aunr; 06-23-2016 at 11:15 PM.

Thanks
    wow u are so cool.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by aunr View Post
    Let me know your worst of the worst trips on drugs.

my story: so me and my boys were planning a sleepover and I decided to pick up LSD (acid),note that it was a high dosage of (420 UG). I picked up 5 of these tabs and we planned to take it at night so, at around 6:00 pm my friend , ill just call him Dave was curious and wanted to try it that night and he just curious and asking questions and I told him that id give him half a tab so he wouldnt go insane that night knowing that it was his first time. so it came around 10:00 we just smoked at a elementry school close by, there was 6 people ( dave, me , daniel , quentin , alexis and arrendell ). after we smoked we decided lets take the tabs, I took one, quentin took one, arrendell took one and the most dumbest thing! I Forgot dave was only supposed to take half but he took the whole thing! a high dosage and I knew shit was going to go bad. but I was hoping that he could handle it but anyways we went to a spot that dave was talking about so we can just trip there without getting caught by anyone and after we went there and it was a scary ass spot with ghost paintings and peer darkness, we were all saying " shit bro this is nasty, lets go back " but before that once we were walking to the spot we saw a black cat walk right passed us in the front. I told everyone " ahhh black cat, we should go back its a sign. lets go back! " but they continued then yea we got back to the spot that dave was talking about. then we munched a little then everything was all trippy and shit, it was going crazy visuals I enjoyed it but I wanted to go back so we did, while walking back Dave was acting weird, but we arrived at djs house and just sat outside, then Dave was making noises with his teeth and crunching it together and he was making weird noises and mimicking us. I told him " dave stop your creeping us out " then after Arrendell was saying " dude im having a bad trip. please help " by that time it was going bad. so we just decided to go to the elementry but before going, Dave pushed the table that we were by then walked out, thats not all. While we were walking Arrendell and Dave were already going insane, while walking Dave ran to me and tried to snatch my phone out my hand, I yelled " BRO! WTF ARE YOU DOING YOU FUCKING IDIOT, WHAT BITCH! " me and him were about to rumble. but our boys pushed us back. so while walking dave was going crazy. he was eyeing out this van and the guy in the van said " what you fags, you got a eye problem? " then we just walked away, but then while we were walking Arrendell said " dawg Im going insane! ", and Alexis and quentin were going my other friends house so they took arrendell with them but we were walking back to djs and the worst thing happened of all things, my girlfriend called me! and she doesnt know I did these intense drugs like this. but anyways she called and I was going insane on the phone, I was yelling at her " IS IT MY FAULT!" at that point I was having the worst trip, I was going in loops. when I got in the room I kept doing the same thing over and over and over, I was yelling my friends names in his room and I kept calling my chick at 4:00 in the morning. and she said I was doing chronic shit, Me and Dj was the only ones in the room, Dave ran off and faceplanted on the street and dj left him there. but basically me and dj was just going balistic in the house, I whacked him straight to the head with a beer bottle and he poured sprite on his dog but yea in the morning the room was a mess. the whole house was a mess. and Arrendell woke up in the emergency room with Dave, thats basically it

lesson learned never to take LSD again

now, what are your worst trips/drug expireinces
    Don't like what I searched, ACID< that keyword
    Lysergic acid diethylamide, also known as acid, is a psychedelic drug known for its psychological effects

Thanks
    I like how aunr = arun

Thanks
    All my trips have been good so far

Thanks
    I read the half of it tbh. I just want to say you can make text better to read next time, since I didn't understand anything.

Thanks
    overdosed like twice thank god for @Raple and dabe

THE EYES OF THE DAVESTAPO ARE UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO WE ARE GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE WE GONNA BE

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jov For This Useful Post:

Raple (06-23-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    never had a bad trip

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Once I like had a heart attack cause like I snorted some xannies(the white bars) and then we smoked like 8 blunts between 4 people shit was crazy, I blacked out and woke up like 2 times.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by whythehorror View Post
    I like how aunr = arun
    Never ever meant to make it seem like I copied him

Aunr means Honor it was my old Xbox gt

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Wow...., terryfing
    Hi

Thanks
    You're friends with Dave, cool.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Terror View Post
    You're friends with Dave, cool.
    LOL, sadly he went chronic.. jk jk sorry Dave if your reading this

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by aunr View Post
    LOL, sadly he went chronic.. jk jk sorry Dave if your reading this
    I thought you were out?

Thanks
    also, (just finished reading ur long ass post btw) U should've paid attention to what you are buying and to your feeble attemp at microdosage. LSD is what i would consider a very safe drug unless you are stupid like you where in this ocassion, buying a over dosage and attempting to cut a tab instead of safely microdosing. The way tabs work especially of acid and 2c-b the Lysergic acid is blotted unevenly within the paper, making "cutting" not a very good method of microdosage. The other major mistake was buying acid off the streets, and buying at a absurd dose which is 420 micro grams, never in my life have i seen a blotter dosed that much since blotters are often sold at 50-200 range, so i am guessing he lied to you about the real dosage of that blotter. It clearly wasnt pure neither which explains your friends ramblings, next time you should buy fluff preferably canadian or european. Buy it off the deepweb too, its safer and they teach you how to microdose. Take this as a PSA from a experienced drug user. Also if you want to double dose the next day make sure u up the dosage by 100-200 ug or else u will have a dry trip and it wont work. Acid should also be taken in a safe environment, and always have a trip sitter.

THE EYES OF THE DAVESTAPO ARE UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO WE ARE GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE WE GONNA BE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast