Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    ya spooky an office with no security

that really is a psa

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    The Second Amendment of the United States Constitution reads: "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Sorry, but I don't see the part that's specific to muskets? Oh, right, your point and this video are fallacies.
    Then why aren't we allowed to own Weapons of Mass Destruction? Those would definitely make a strong militia right?
    Oh yeah I forgot, the constitution has exceptions, like the fact that felons can't own guns, or that those in prison can't vote.

Also:

"The idea that institutions established for the use of the nation cannot be touched nor modified even to make them answer their end because of rights gratuitously supposed in those employed to manage them in trust for the public, may perhaps be a salutary provision against the abuses of a monarch but is most absurd against the nation itself. Yet our lawyers and priests generally inculcate this doctrine and suppose that preceding generations held the earth more freely than we do, had a right to impose laws on us unalterable by ourselves, and that we in like manner can make laws and impose burdens on future generations which they will have no right to alter; in fine, that the earth belongs to the dead and not the living."

--Thomas Jefferson to William Plumer, 1816. ME 15:46

"It may be said, that the succeeding generation exercising, in fact, the power of repeal, this leaves them as free as if the constitution or law had been expressly limited to nineteen years only. In the first place, this objection admits the right, in proposing an equivalent. But the power of repeal is not an equivalent. It might be, indeed, if every form of government were so perfectly contrived, that the will of the majority could always be obtained, fairly and without impediment. But this is true of no form. The people cannot assemble themselves; their representation is unequal and vicious. Various checks are opposed to every legislative proposition. Factions get possession of the public councils, bribery corrupts them, personal interests lead them astray from the general interests of their constituents; and other impediments arise, so as to prove to every practical man, that a law of limited duration is much more manageable than one which needs a repeal."

--Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, 1789. ME 7:459, Papers 15:396

"The generations of men may be considered as bodies or corporations. Each generation has the usufruct of the earth during the period of its continuance. When it ceases to exist, the usufruct passes on to the succeeding generation free and unencumbered and so on successively from one generation to another forever. We may consider each generation as a distinct nation, with a right, by the will of its majority, to bind themselves, but none to bind the succeeding generation, more than the inhabitants of another country."

--Thomas Jefferson to John Wayles Eppes, 1813. ME 13:270
    Last edited by Aborted; 06-25-2016 at 08:10 PM.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Can we really stop bringing this up. If you don't live in america you don't need to worry about our gun laws.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    Then why aren't we allowed to own Weapons of Mass Destruction? Those would definitely make a strong militia right?
    I don't think it explicitly says anywhere in american law that you can't own one lol. If you have a trillion $ why not give it a shot.

At the end of the day guns aren't the problem people are and those crazy people will find ways to hurt people regardless of stricter gun "laws". Criminals don't follow the law and it's really easy to make a pipe bomb , napalm , shrapnel bomb ect ect. Much rather take my chances with a bullet wound.
    Last edited by FlexGod; 06-25-2016 at 08:15 PM.
    NightOwl

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by flex1178 View Post
    I don't think it explicitly says anywhere in american law that you can't own one lol. If you have a trillion $ why not give it a shot
    Yes, yes it does, and in great depth.
    If you are found with a nuclear bomb, or even found with the materials needed to make one; you'll be going to a High Security prison for a long ass time.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    I just think more extensive back ground checks and tests should be given upon purchase of every gun even if you own one. plus any idiot can buy a gun in the deep web or on the streets, gun laws wont change shit. if the dude is 100% commited to making atrocities he wouldnt mind buying a illegal gun

THE EYES OF THE DAVESTAPO ARE UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO WE ARE GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE WE GONNA BE

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

Oh yeah I forgot, the constitution has exceptions, like the fact that felons can't own guns, or that those in prison can't vote.

Also:

"The idea that institutions established for the use of the nation cannot be touched nor modified even to make them answer their end because of rights gratuitously supposed in those employed to manage them in trust for the public, may perhaps be a salutary provision against the abuses of a monarch but is most absurd against the nation itself. Yet our lawyers and priests generally inculcate this doctrine and suppose that preceding generations held the earth more freely than we do, had a right to impose laws on us unalterable by ourselves, and that we in like manner can make laws and impose burdens on future generations which they will have no right to alter; in fine, that the earth belongs to the dead and not the living."

--Thomas Jefferson to William Plumer, 1816. ME 15:46

"It may be said, that the succeeding generation exercising, in fact, the power of repeal, this leaves them as free as if the constitution or law had been expressly limited to nineteen years only. In the first place, this objection admits the right, in proposing an equivalent. But the power of repeal is not an equivalent. It might be, indeed, if every form of government were so perfectly contrived, that the will of the majority could always be obtained, fairly and without impediment. But this is true of no form. The people cannot assemble themselves; their representation is unequal and vicious. Various checks are opposed to every legislative proposition. Factions get possession of the public councils, bribery corrupts them, personal interests lead them astray from the general interests of their constituents; and other impediments arise, so as to prove to every practical man, that a law of limited duration is much more manageable than one which needs a repeal."

--Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, 1789. ME 7:459, Papers 15:396

"The generations of men may be considered as bodies or corporations. Each generation has the usufruct of the earth during the period of its continuance. When it ceases to exist, the usufruct passes on to the succeeding generation free and unencumbered and so on successively from one generation to another forever. We may consider each generation as a distinct nation, with a right, by the will of its majority, to bind themselves, but none to bind the succeeding generation, more than the inhabitants of another country."

--Thomas Jefferson to John Wayles Eppes, 1813. ME 13:270
    So not only is your reply useless, but it's a greater mans words that you cherry picked.

Give me your plan to control the guns American's already own or jump off the fallacy train please.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    To be honest, if I lived in America I wouldn't leave my house without a gun.
    Even fucking law enforcers are a threat from an European point of view.

Shit, if the government were that corrupt here in Belgium and we'd all have no weapons, they'd literally make us suck each other off and all we'd have to say is yes sir.
    The media does do a good job on only showing you the bad, right? Let's point out the flawed cops, and never show the ones actually doing their job well.
    Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me, I am not responsible if you get scammed by my impersonators

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Jubs View Post
    I just think more extensive back ground checks and tests should be given upon purchase of every gun even if you own one. plus any idiot can buy a gun in the deep web or on the streets, gun laws wont change shit. if the dude is 100% commited to making atrocities he wouldnt mind buying a illegal gun
    True shit, everyone thinks gun laws would just completely wipe all guns from people and problems would be solved. but you got the deep web, unregistered guns and shit. People will still own/have them... illegally.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Drama For This Useful Post:

Lunatic (06-26-2016)

Thanks
    Just found the video funny! And it gives a good point. Laws shouldadept with its time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    A women just shot 2 of her daughter because they got into a fight. Fuck guns, nothing else has to be said. Guns arenīt ment for civilians.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Sam View Post
    Just found the video funny! And it gives a good point. Laws shouldadept with its time.
    Okay, but have you not realized there is no way to limit the already existing 300 million or more guns and laws made at this point wouldn't accomplish shit?

Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty View Post
    A women just shot 2 of her daughter because they got into a fight. Fuck guns, nothing else has to be said. Guns arenīt ment for civilians.
    What are you going to do about it then? We've already agreed that you don't have a valid plan and are just on a fallacy train.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post

Okay, but have you not realized there is no way to limit the already existing 300 million or more guns and laws made at this point wouldn't accomplish shit?

What are you going to do about it then? We've already agreed that you don't have a valid plan and are just on a fallacy train.
    Lmao what your Plan? leave the country how it is where every 2 months there shootings. Where guns kill almost more americans than anyother thing you can think of. No, I donīt have plan to combat guns in america. I donīt need one lmao. What does it matter if I have a plan, the ones that come up with restictions and laws are the government not me so wtf you talking about me not having a valid plan for? lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty View Post
    That's not a valid enough reason to get rid of guns. One persons actions over 300+ million people in america.

White cop beats black man for being... black. Enough said we should do something to stop it right? no because that was one incident and not all cops are like that. If it was as one whole, (hundreds and thousands of cops) it would be a whole different story.
    Last edited by Drama; 06-26-2016 at 11:50 AM.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I remember seeing this on Facebook. Pretty good.
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    That's not a valid enough reason to get rid of guns. One persons actions over 300+ million people in america.

White cop beats black man for being... black. Enough said we should do something to stop it right? no because that was one incident and not all cops are like that. If it was as one whole, (hundreds and thousands of cops) it would be a whole different story.
    That 1 thing that happens today or yesterday, couple weeks ago 50 dead, 2 months ago shooting in UCLA, 2-3 months ago another shooting...

I`m talking about something that happened in these days, but gun violence has been killing more people than almost anything else the United States. Of course 1 person`s actions should not condemn 240million.

I always don`t think guns should be prohibited, just limited and controlled.
    Last edited by Dynasty; 06-26-2016 at 03:55 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast