Thread: Some Addies

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by legendaryhack View Post
    In the hook I started a long time ago I have it locked to 1 for Alpha and 2 for Bravo
    Ok thanks mangs
    Why did u never finish that hooK?
    Last edited by ac1d_buRn; 02-02-2010 at 05:09 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by ac1d_buRn View Post

Will be good.
    Too bad ive gone from VB to C++ :P

I tried to just lock all at 0.
    Idk if it works that way tho, Because every time i press my hotkey, CA DC's.

Just did a very simple mem hack and set all them addies to 0
    And im guessing the addie type is long? Becuase ive used long.

Also, What do i lock the nametags to for alpha and bravo?
    He just said you have to NOP the addies so setting them at zero would not work. =/

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    You cant find Engine.exe in olly cause HS hooks OpenProcess sooo tobad and i just said all these YOU GOT TO NOP WILL YOU READ YOU CAN NOT JUST SET THE ADDIES. and another thing you cant make a trainer unless u make a kernel driver cause HS also hooks ReadProcessMemory and WriteProcessMemory

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Hey before you go making big words and such you mind explaining to us How many bytes to NOP. If we can't view Engine.exe like you said, then how do you expect us to know the size of the instructions.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    Well buddy u seem smarter than most of these people that posted in this thread its not going to you as u understand what is say anyways. I shall not post how many nops or the bytes cause i already know what would happen,people will just copy and paste and release hacks with no credits. I do not release full source codes ever due to that im sorry but to find out is bypass + CE=win.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    and another thing you cant make a trainer unless u make a kernel driver cause HS also hooks ReadProcessMemory and WriteProcessMemory
    yea.... If only I knew how to code, that would be awesome......
    Last edited by NextGen1; 02-02-2010 at 01:03 PM.

The Most complete application MPGH will ever offer - 68%

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
    yea.... If only I knew how to code, that would be awesome......
    Haha. Oh lol, that made me laugh.
    Still though I thought you couldn't code a kernel driver in VB. Has to be C, or asm, because you don't have access to .NET, unless you go with a .dll which is a better approach anyway. ( I figure that's what you meant)

Oh and BigBoy, I appreciate you giving out the addies and everything, but kind of defeats the point, well let me correct that. Make it a bit harder to do without a bypass or telling us the number of bytes to write. In any case your right. People are gonna leach your code all over the place, but I figured you expected that before you released the addies. In anycase I don't know how to code a kernel driver, but thx for the headstart with the addies anyhow. Can't blame you for not releasing everything.

- Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
    He just said you have to NOP the addies so setting them at zero would not work. =/
    yes iknow.
    I wanted to see what it would do.

Thanks
    i might release a bypass just wait

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
    hmmmmm, I can't jump to the address in my deadlisting when I debug CA. Sometimes I just like to poke around, and see what's going on. NOPings the easy part, but bypassing is a little trickier, though prbly not for u =/

EDIT: oh and thanks 4 the tip @ addies.

also forgot to ask one semi important thing. How many bytes to NOP?
    least till i can view the damn thing in Olly. I need to read the manual. ;(...ewww
    I'm not entirely sure of this but last time i did this it was 4 bytes,
    It may have changed through the patches but idk,
    I have moved on to bigger games.
    BTW Modern Warfare 2 is a lot easier to hack than people think

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I think nop is 144... my friend looked it up awhile ago and i think thats what i was... (Can't remember)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    NOP is 0x90.

Also the size to write could be of variable length depending on the instructions.

EDIT:.... hmmm 0x90 is 144 in decimal I think.., my bad. just no one does it in decimal like that =/
    Last edited by why06; 02-02-2010 at 02:48 PM.

- Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    xD im different :P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12