Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    How does being an intellectual correlate with being spoiled? You once said you're not racist, but you're making a faulty generalization about people.
    Since when was that racist. You've been a dumbshit on nearly every thread that exists. Please don't be one in this. Thanks.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    Since when was that racist. You've been a dumbshit on nearly every thread that exists. Please don't be one in this. Thanks.
    That actually was a racist comment by definition.

not that anyone cares or that that really matters at all though. He just wanted another post.
    Last edited by Lift; 07-04-2016 at 02:44 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ZippyZap View Post

That actually was a racist comment by definition.

not that anyone cares or that that really matters at all though. He just wanted another post.
    Actually it's only racist if i'm trying to be racist you fuck. You think i'm implying black people are not rich? daddy and mommy doesn't buy them shit? get over yourselves lol.

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    How does being an intellectual correlate with being spoiled? You once said you're not racist, but you're making a faulty generalization about people.
    I SAID SPEAK ENGLISH
    And why are they saying this is racist?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by supermanjetRETURN's View Post

I SAID SPEAK ENGLISH
    And why are they saying this is racist?
    You mention a race and they instantly think your appreciate that race more than any other race.

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    You mention a race and they instantly think your appreciate that race more than any other race.
    Well that's messed up.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Go fornicate yourself @Azay

I am not a middleman nor do I buy/sell anything. If you are being contacted by someone off-site from MPGH then it's not me! Please report these to me via PM. Don't be stupid, think first.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    Go fornicate yourself @Azay
    WHY DO YOU PEOPLE USE WORDS I DONT UNDERSTAND???

Thanks
    You're being a dumbshit now by not understanding how faulty generalization is what racism is.

- - - Updated - - -

Because you don't spend your life on reddit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    You're being a dumbshit now by not understanding how faulty generalization is what racism is.

- - - Updated - - -

That site is popular as hell but i don't use it.
    I'm left out of the boat RIP

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

- - - Updated - - -

You're a dumbshit for actually thinking i was being racist.

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.

Thanks

That site is popular as hell but i don't use it.
    I'm left out of the boat RIP
    Internet in general. Your vocabulary in general is determined by the words people around you use. You have to be around smart people to understand and use a wider arrange of words, which helps a lot in explaining how you feel. The internet for a lot of people, is the source they meet more intelligent people than them selfs. Most people are shut in bubbles, in your case you're just a child I suppose. You should of known all of the words I've posted and understood the context even if you're 12 years old. That just goes to show how poorly our education systems still are.

- - - Updated - - -

You're a dumbshit for actually thinking i was being racist.
    "a rich white boy with a mommy and daddy who bought you everything."

Financial and race discrimination.

You are suggesting only those who are blessed with a Stanford scholarship due to their rich white parents support in the education of their child are educated fairly or properly? I believe that's positive racism, typically used as a joke but in this case it's just blatant racism. You're misinterpretation racism as hatred which it is not. It quite literally is generalization of people.
    Last edited by Dab1996426; 07-04-2016 at 03:55 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

I DON'T KNOW IT HURTS MY BRAIN

I am not a middleman nor do I buy/sell anything. If you are being contacted by someone off-site from MPGH then it's not me! Please report these to me via PM. Don't be stupid, think first.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Danny For This Useful Post:

Dab (07-04-2016),Lift (07-04-2016),Ryuk (07-04-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Internet in general. Your vocabulary in general is determined by the words people around you use. You have to be around smart people to understand and use a wider arrange of words, which helps a lot in explaining how you feel. The internet for a lot of people, is the source they meet more intelligent people than them selfs. Most people are shut in bubbles, in your case you're just a child I suppose. You should of known all of the words I've posted and understood the context even if you're 12 years old. That just goes to show how poorly our education systems still are.

- - - Updated - - -

"a rich white boy with a mommy and daddy who bought you everything."

Financial and race discrimination.

You are suggesting only those who are blessed with a Stanford scholarship due to their rich white parents support in the education of their child are educated fairly or properly? I believe that's positive racism, typically used as a joke but in this case it's just blatant racism. You're misinterpretation racism as hatred which it is not. It quite literally is generalization of people.
    "Blatant racism". Where was i being racist? and can you prove it? you're assuming i was being racist. Can you assume i own a ferrari? i would love to own one. Get out of here with your educated words. You're not tough and you're a fuckin fool lmao.

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post

I DON'T KNOW IT HURTS MY BRAIN
    At least joe would understand.

- - - Updated - - -

And the beginning of my words are uppercase -_-

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast