Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

MPGH News - 109th Edition

109th Edition - July 4th, 2016

MPGH Minecraft is Back!
    The official Minecraft server for MPGH is back as MPGHCraft! This time, it will be starting out as a Factions server. The server will soon be featuring a large and game changing custom plugin created by @Psychotic which will really give new depth and a brand new experience to Factions as a whole. More information on our custom plugin for Factions will be provided once the plugin is launched! The server is open for all to play on.
    Visit the official thread and section here!

- If you are interested in getting closer with the MPGH community without any restrictions via Skype, you can apply to join the MPGH-1 Skype Chat here.
    - If you are interested in getting closer with the League of Legends (LoL), the Realm of the Mad God (ROTMG), Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) or the Counter-Strike Global Offensive (CSGO) community and you meet the requirements, make sure to drop by and apply to be part of the Official MPGH League of Legends Official Skype Group, Realm of the Mad God Skype Group, Adventure Quest Worlds Skype Group, or Counter-Strike Global Offensive Skype Group.

• @Epik is now a Contributor!
    • @Akem125zr is now a Contributor!
    • @Jubs is now a Publicist and NigBoi!

arunforce's Abuse of the Week:
    • @Hero once again hits the spotlight with another name change.

Donations:

If you are interested in obtaining a premium membership and donating to MPGH, please go here to read about all the benefits Premium Member has!

If would you like to donate for the Publicists Team, then please check this thread.

Birthdays:

Postbans:

Staff Changes:

Promotions:
    None this week
    Demotions/Resignations:

Head Administrator
    [MPGH]Dave84311

Administrator
    [MPGH]arunforce

Staff Administrator
    [MPGH]Liz

Global Moderators
    [MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]Mayion

Moderators
    [MPGH]FanticSteal
    (Dragon Nest Hacks & Cheats, Market Place and Vindictus Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Hunter
    (Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, League of Legends Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]NormenJaydenFBI
    (ArmA 3 Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats, Minecraft Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)

Minion+
    [MPGH]akim14
    (Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Hacks & Cheats and Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Batman
    (Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats, League of Legends Hacks & Cheats, MapleStory Hacks & Cheats, Mission Against Terror Hacks & Cheats, Other First Person Shooter Hacks and Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks)
    [MPGH]Raple
    (Minecraft Hacks & Cheats, Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats, and Runescape Hacks/Bots)
    [MPGH]Smoke
    (Blackshot Hacks & Cheats)

Minions
    [MPGH]Azay
    (Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Boombox
    (General)
    [MPGH]Dakota
    (CrossFire Hacks & Cheats and Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]DarkLordXYZ
    (Market Place)
    [MPGH]Dexter
    (Tom Clancy's The Division and Other MMORPG Hacks)
    [MPGH]Hova
    (Market Place)
    [MPGH]Joe
    (Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats and Other MMORPG Hacks)
    [MPGH]Luis
    (Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Minerva
    (Blackshot Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Paralyze
    (Battlefield Hacks & Cheats and Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Psychotic
    (Market Place, Social Engineering and Trove Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Saboteur
    (General)
    [MPGH]Smog's Sheep
    (Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats and Grand Theft Auto (GTA) V Hacks & Cheats)

Game Hacking
    [MPGH]master131

Official Middlemen
    [MPGH]DarkLordXYZ
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Psychotic

Publicists

[MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Hunter
    [MPGH]Jubs
    [MPGH]Shadow
    [MPGH]Raple

Hot Threads:

IS Claimed Car Bombs In Baghdad Kills 115
    An IS claimed Car Bomb attack in central Baghdad has led to the cause of 115 Dead. The Car Bomb attack was in the Iraqi Capital at the local time of 6:30 PM. Hospitals and Police officials have claimed that 187 people were wounded from the attack and nearly a dozen people remain missing and feared dead. Officials have remained anonymous and refused to release private information to the press. The bombing attacks had targeted Young People out at restaurants and cafes in shopping malls who were breaking their Ramadan Fast. At least 91 People have been killed on Sunday in two bombing attacks which included a large-scale attack claimed by the IS group that killed 86 people. 15 Children were inclusive in the figure. The bombings show the groups capability of carrying out attacks despite major battlefield losses. We understand that the deadliest attack took place in the central of Karada District of Baghdad, in which the suicide bomber blew up his explosives-laded pick-up truck outside a crowded shopping centre. The bomb killed at least 86 people and wounded up to 170 others according to a police officer. The death toll also included 15 Children, 10 Women and Six Policemen. "It was like an Earthquake" a 35 Year Old Named Kiram Sami said.

Indictment Links Chipotle Executive to New York Drug Ring
    Chipotle Mexican Grill, a mexican restaurant chain that has been surging and making a mark in the fast food industry, has been dealt yet another blow since the food and safety scandal, where its food was the cause of illnesses happening due to E. coli contamination and norovirus. Now, an executive of Chipotle has been charged with drug possession and accused with having connections to a cocaine delivery service in New York. The company has placed the accused executive, Mark Crumpacker, who is the Chief Creative and Development Officer of Chipotle, on administrative leave. Chipotle spokesperson Chris Arnold stated in an e-mail, "We made this decision in order to remain focused on the operation of our business and to allow Mark to focus on these personal matters." The District Attorney stated the executive was one of 18 repeat buyers of cocaine from a business that delivered cocaine to customers and nets $75,000 per year. It is unknown if there will be an interim executive to take the place of the executive while he is on administrative leave.

https://www.cnbc.com/2016/07/01/indictment-links-chipotle-executive-to-new-york-drug-ring.html

First steam user to reach level 1,000
    I'm pretty sure we all saw this coming. User PalmDesert, Linked HERE is the first steam user to reach level 1,000
    Currently as of writing this he is level 1094. I cannot imagine the budget Palm must of had for steam.

Steam trading cards and levels were released in 2013, since then Palm Has wrestled over the top spot. The next user below him is StrikeR Who is also over 1000 but behind Palm.
    These users have devoted pay checks and paychecks into steam, Palm currently has an amazing collection on steam. He's amassed 5,029 games, 3,372 DLC's and an incredible inventory. Massing at 58,666 items.
    Think of it this way, Palm has over 65% of all steam games and DLC available on steam. That's just crazy, hopefully thats one user you can trust.

I wonder if he regrets his steam purchases..

CS:GO Lotto Investigation, Conflict of Interest
    Valve is currently in a lawsuit over whether the crate and key system of skin drops and the way to indirectly trade skins for cash would be regulated as gambling. TmarTn and ProSyndicate made many videos claiming how they won all this money on CS:GO lotto and would make titles with big wins such as "$15,000 in 5 minutes!". Both of the YouTubers failed to mention that it was their site, as TmarTn said "We found this new site called CSGO Lotto.." He went on to say that he won a small lot, but he was happy and he followed them on twitter. He then said that they reached out to him and were going to do a skin sponsorship, while it is his own company. Scare had shared this info via Twitter say that TmarTn said this "I do own the site now, I didn't back then. At that point it was a feeler video to see if my viewers would enjoy that type of content and whether or not I should invest in the business." but that is also false since his name can be found on CSGO Lotto's articles of incorporation as the incorporator.

Europe expected to make EU -> US Data transfer agreement
    This week Europe officials are thought to be discussing the approval of a brand new agreement with the US. This agreement would enable both countries to freely move data between continents without fear of how each region will interpret the information.
    A large number of Europe's privacy regulators brought up the fact that his new agreement would breach Europe's rights. The document is still in draft stages and is still needing approval, However Europes member states are expected to meet up sometime this week to approve the agreement.
    The agreement is named the "E.U.-U.S. Privacy Shield"

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/30/technology/europe-is-expected-to-approve-eu-us-data-transfer-pact.html?_r=0

Roy Woods Released Debut Album "Waking At Dawn"
    New found OVO (October's Very Own) artist Roy Woods is at it again at around the same time quite frankly. Last year Woods released his first EP on July 31st. It was no surprise that the album was coming, OVOSound and other OVO artists including Drake himself have been increasing the anticipation for this album for months. "Waking At Dawn LP" was released via iTunes and Spotify Music on July 1st. This 10 song album has a lot of ups and a lot of downs. I'll start with what I feel is good about the album. If you're not a huge fan of R&B/Soul music then you may have never heard anyone with Roy Woods style other than Bryson Tiller. In my opinion Woods is a better vocalist than Tiller, but Tiller has better beats and better production at points as well. Roy Woods uses dialects to continue the rhythm in his songs causing words that wouldn't normally rhyme. To fully be a fantastic album it requires that the consumer can complete the album from start to finish and truly enjoy it. I think this album meets that criteria. Only a few problems I found with the album. The first of those problems would be that the beats start to blend all too well. Transitions are important, but every beat shouldn't sound like it's using the same snare or using the same high-hat. With this album there are a lot of reused samples and production elements which I was not pleased with. Sadly the same thing goes with the vocals. Most of the hooks on the songs are the same one or two phrases repeated in different tones. Mind you, it does sound fantastic, but I can see where this album may get old for some listeners.
    In conclusion my opinion on the album is that it's A-1 material. Very edgy lyrics that require some thought, and I think Roy did his best on this one.
    Overall rating: 8/10
    You can buy this album on iTunes here.

Logic Drops Surprise Mixtape 'Bobby Tarantino'
    Well here's an unexpected treat! Out of nowhere, Logic decides to drop a surprise mixtape called Bobby Tarantino. Logic went to twitter to reveal the release on July 1, 2016. You can check out his tweet here. The tape is laced with 11 tracks, it also comes with the feature of Pusha T, who was on the single called "Wrists". In addition, the tape also contains the record "Flexicution". The mixtape was produced entirely by Logic and hit longtime collaborator 6ix. Logic did an amazing job keeping it low key, and under wraps throughout the process of this mixtape, props to him! In the first exclusive interview with HardknockTV since the release of Bobby Tarantino, he talks about quitting smoking, battling a panic attack, and growing as an MC with every project. You can watch part one here. He hints throughout the mixtape that he is working on an album, you can especially confirm it on the record "Studio Ambience At Night: Malibu".
    Overall I thought the mixtape was excellent, considering Logic has never done music like this before.
    My rating: 9/10
    You can listen to the full mixtape here.

League of Legends Hacks & Cheats
    This week we are featuring a hack released by @Zaczero, which can be found here. It contains many amazing features such as zoom features, chat spam features, miscellaneous features, and many settings that you can change to your liking. Have you had trouble with not being ready for an enemy because you could not see them farther away? Have you ever wanted to annoy everyone in the chat and never be kicked for being away from keyboard? This is the perfect hack for you. I suggest you take a try at the hack and let the coder know how well his cheat works on his thread.

League of Legends Hacks & Cheats

This week we are featuring the League of Legends Hacks & Cheats section, which is moderated by [MPGH]Hunter and [MPGH]Batman.
    This section has multihacks that contain hacks that will give you the upper hand advantage in-game. This section has a nice community with a Skype group for this section.
    League of Legends is a free-2-play game that has its own competition behind it. The genre of this game is a multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) by Riot Games.
    I definitely recommend you to try this game out if you haven't and if you are struggling, why not try some of the hacks available?

Game-play of League of Legends

Interview - [MPGH] Dexter

[MPGH]Joe: Good evening, Dexter. Thanks for letting us interview you for the MPGH News Force. How has your week been so far? Did anything interesting happen?

[MPGH]Dexter: Hey Joe, it's my pleasure, my week was great! I went to the fireworks for Canada Day and had a lot of fun times with friends and family, how about you?

[MPGH]Joe: Fantastic, after being able to team up with you on our new section, OMMORPG. What else did you get up to on Canada Day? Sounds like you had a great time.

[MPGH]Dexter: I was asleep most of the time, so I woke up at the evening, and all I had time for was to go to the Woodbine Beach for fireworks, it was fun until I returned home just to see both my accounts had been VACCED.

[MPGH]Joe: Sounds like a great day you had, tons of sleep and fireworks! I bet they were beautiful. I am sorry to hear about your accounts being VACCED, how often did you play and do you plan to keep playing?

[MPGH]Dexter: I hacked earlier that day after the enemies kept annoying me in competitive games, but later I was playing legit and owning silvers with my great AWP skills. I might play again but for now I am done with CS:GO.

[MPGH]Joe: It is a shame to hear you are over with CS:GO, are there any other games you plan to play and would like to share with us?

[MPGH]Dexter: I am mostly a competitive FPS gaming player, therefore I started playing the smoke screen simulator aka Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege. It's a good game, you should give it a try but honestly most of the time you will be stuck in loading screens rather than playing the actual game. I plan on purchasing Overwatch since it's so popular in the MPGH community, even though its not my type of game sadly.

[MPGH]Joe: I will have to try that game out with you some time! You could always moderate MPGH whilst you are in the loading screens. Overwatch does seem to be very popular now after the Publicist's event thanks to their team! What is your favourite section on MPGH and why do you enjoy it the most?

[MPGH]Dexter: Indeed, the Publicist group did a great job with the Overwatch event. I enjoy lurking the General section most of the time, just to see the different opinions people have about different topics, which is very interesting because it helps you understand more about someone. Recently the Scammer Grave has also gained my attention due to the relatively recent bans of popular forum members.

[MPGH]Joe: Yes thanks to @Flengo the event went extremely well. I can agree about the general section, I believe its enticing for their views and explanations on arguments they have. The Scammer's Grave is definitely very interesting when trying to work out the problems you feel like you are a detective! Now, you are one of the new OMMORPG minions, how are you with this new responsibility?

[MPGH]Dexter: I wanted to give a kiss to Flengo for how greatly he handled the report, he got two birds with one stone. I enjoy being a Minion, now since you are also a Minion of the OMMORPG it's not too stressful because I can rely on you, if I am not on MPGH. Honestly, people think that being a Minion is just too much work but I look at it as a privilege, it's something I always wanted. I can't thank @Liz enough for this opportunity. I mean it takes a lot of trust to make someone a Minion without knowing much about them and knowing that the upper staff like administrators, and moderators trust you, it feels great.

[MPGH]Joe: Flengo did handle that report very well to save the scammed user a lot of money! I have noticed you being very active within the OMMORPG section which is great. I can agree about the trust you receive as a staff member and how much responsibility relies on you. Do you have any favourite movies Dexter?

[MPGH]Dexter: Who doesn't haha! I love good action movies including John Wick and Liam Neeson, but my all time favorites are not action related movies, the two movies I love the most are V for Vendetta, and Shawshank Redemption. How about you?

[MPGH]Joe: Shawshank Redemption was an amazing movie, must be one of my favourites! I enjoy films like Limitless and the Taken series. Liam Neeson is definitely one of the best actors currently. Do you currently watch any Television Series Dexter?

[MPGH]Dexter: I was watching Game of Thrones but I am not free most of the day, so don't have time for any yet. Do you have any recommendations?

[MPGH]Joe: I would recommend Breaking Bad, Family Guy and also Better Call Saul if you enjoyed the Breaking Bad series. Thank you for giving us the time to interview you! Would you like any final words or shout-outs?

[MPGH]Dexter: My pleasure Joe, I wanted to have you in my shout out but you are the one interviewing me. I'm just glad that @NormenJaydenFBI got his moderator status back and @Hunter gaining his new promotion, it can't get any better than this. Have a great time Joe.

[MPGH]Joe: Have a great day Dexter, I'm thankful you enjoyed the interview!

[MPGH]Dexter: Thank you, enjoy your day too!

Head Editor
    • Hova

Editors
    • Raple
    • Hunter

Writers
    • Headlines
      • Hova
    • User News
      • Ahlwong
    • Global News
      • Versace,
      • Hero
    • Section of The Week
      • Ahlwong
    • Hack of The Week
      • Organized Chaos
    • Gaming News
      • Gaar
      • Russell
    • Technology News
      • Batman
      • Windoge 10
    • Music News
      • Schuba
      • Logic
    • WTF News?
      • Arrow
      • Lucifer
    • Interviewers
      • Joe
      • Space
    • Freelancers
      • Psychotic
      • -Madara_Uchihã-

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Hova For This Useful Post:

Ace (07-05-2016),[MPGH]arunforce (07-05-2016),Conquerable (07-04-2016),[MPGH]Dave84311 (07-05-2016),Dynasty (07-04-2016),[MPGH]Flengo (07-04-2016),RuShi (07-05-2016),Janitor (07-06-2016),Jester (07-04-2016),[MPGH]Liz (07-05-2016),Logic (07-04-2016),Nyaro (07-06-2016),Raple (07-11-2016),Robotkubo (07-05-2016),TheTrueKing (07-05-2016),Ticherhaz (07-04-2016),Viktor (07-05-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Great job with the News, News Team!

- Arun is also a bully...

- Donated to the publicist team couple hours ago too
    (4 weeks straight!)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dynasty For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hova (07-05-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    The first time I read the news and I really enjoyed it!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kali Linux For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hova (07-05-2016)

Thanks
    Great jobs like always News Force.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dexter For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hova (07-05-2016)

Thanks
    Great job guys!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rekt1337s For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hova (07-05-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Why wasn't the news about Juno Putted in here.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ryuk For This Useful Post:

Orbit (07-05-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Once again, great work to all the news force

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Robotkubo For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hova (07-05-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Bad . Doesn't even post happy 4th. Nice job.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by supermanjetRETURN's View Post
    Why wasn't the news about Juno Putted in here.
    Because it happened after News was posted.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by IAmTheTofu View Post
    Bad . Doesn't even post happy 4th. Nice job.
    Not everyone on MPGH is from the US.

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |

Hiding under my bed because i'm scared of the big red meanie
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Thanks for the news like always and hope everyone who celebrated it had a happy 4th
    I'm Still young. Still growing. Still fucking up. Still perfecting myself.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to +Swaggy For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hova (07-05-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    Because it happened after News was posted.

- - - Updated - - -

Not everyone on MPGH is from the US.
    Can still include that to the US members of MPGH. Why was New Years posted then? Not everyone has new Years on the same day too.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmTheTofu View Post
    Can still include that to the US members of MPGH. Why was New Years posted then? Not everyone has new Years on the same day too.

Wdyt this was for? 0___o

specific section.
    |Search |

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Good read.
    I like it.
    History
    Member - 12 June 2016 - N/A

Premium Member - 14 August 2016 - N/A
    News Force Sports News - 17 September 2016 - 24 July 2017
    Premium Seller - 23 September 2016 - N/A

News Force Gaming News - 24 July 2017
    STILL ALIVE!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    GJ news force I liked this one!

ayy mpghcraft

Thanks
    Greatjob once again. I just have one comment it's nothing big to be honest, but something I noticed.
    Why provide and old screenshot of the game ? it's totally different in visuals at the moment and player hud etc.. It just looks different now .
    I mean players who play league this season , would never know who are the 4 champs in this screenshot.
    Just commenting for the best @Hova

Game-play of League of Legends

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Janitor For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hova (07-06-2016)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast