Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Head chef fired from a reputable hotel for pissing off Vegans

source: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...vegans-on-ins/

Head chef from a reputable Hotel got fired for telling vegans that he fed vegans with meat products.
    Facts known so far as to what happened:

• Militant vegans stormed into the hotel's restaurant, telling people how bad eating meat is and that they will get heart disease.
    • After seeing the demonstration, the Head Chef gets annoyed and posts vegan jokes on Twitter such as "How do you spot a vegan? Don't worry, they'll tell you!"
    • Militant vegans stormed his twitter and tell him that he and his daughter should enjoy the heart disease and premature death that they will get from eating meat.
    • The chef got even angrier because of the nasty things said about his young daughter and starts telling vegans that he fed meat to his vegan customers so he could have a laugh.
    • Vegans get ultra-butthurt and launch an internet crusade against the chef, asking the hotel management to fire him by leaving one star reviews on tripadvisor and protesting in front of the hotel.
    • After an investigation on the chef's practices in the kitchen, they found 0 evidence of him feeding meat to vegans and the chef admitted that he said it in a fit of anger and that he doesn't actually feed vegans with meat.
    • Chef gets fired anyway because the hotel has received bad rep and lost a few customers.

Thoughts? He didn't do anything wrong tbh, it was pretty unjust to fire him based on one sentence
    Last edited by ArseneLupin; 07-08-2016 at 05:40 AM.

Thanks
    He should have thought more before saying he fed meat to his vegan customers. I don't care if you hate vegans (I don't know why you'd hate vegans as a whole), I'm pretty sure putting meat in meals that specifically shouldn't have meat or to someone who specifically asked for no animal products would break at least one law. I could be wrong though. Either way, he's an idiot for saying that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post
    He should have thought more before saying he fed meat to his vegan customers. I don't care if you hate vegans (I don't know why you'd hate vegans as a whole), I'm pretty sure putting meat in meals that specifically shouldn't have meat or to someone who specifically asked for no animal products would break at least one law. I could be wrong though. Either way, he's an idiot for saying that.
    He wasn't right for saying it however the fact that they attacked his daughter by telling him that they hope that she dies from heart disease just so he would have to bear the guilt of her death for all of his life is sadistic and inhumane. I believe he had every right to stay as a chef in the hotel as the whole situation was started by vegan activists. People paid big money to eat a peaceful dinner with their loved ones or friends made by the chef and his staff and they suddenly get assaulted by some assholes just because "muh meet iz murda"

This isn't the video of the hotel, but this is a light example of what they do. They attempt to instill guilt into people just because their diets are different

It's shit like this that prevents us from evolving as a society
    Last edited by ArseneLupin; 07-08-2016 at 06:15 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ArseneLupin View Post
    He wasn't right for saying it however the fact that they attacked his daughter by telling him that they hope that she dies from heart disease just so he would have to bear the guilt of her death for all of his life is sadistic and inhumane. I believe he had every right to stay as a chef in the hotel as the whole situation was started by vegan activists. People paid big money to eat a peaceful dinner with their loved ones or friends made by the chef and his staff and they suddenly get assaulted by some assholes just because "muh meet iz murda"

This isn't the video of the hotel, but this is a light example of what they do. They attempt to instill guilt into people just because their diets are different

It's shit like this that prevents us from evolving as a society
    Vegans that act like that can go fuck themselves.
    I still believe that as a professional, he shouldn't have mentioned anything about tempering with food like that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    That's sad, losing my job

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I mean you can't do that.

Even if he didn't ever really do that, he can't say that.

It's mostly vegetarians, but some vegans are vegan because they have a meat intolerance and the fat content of meat can bother them.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    at least the vegans wont try to climb the mountain and die prooving to the world they can do anything

Middleman 9/13/2016-3/8/17
    LoL Minion 11/5/2016-3/8/17
    Former Staff 3/8/17-12/27/17
    Middleman 12/27/17-06/28/19
    Marketplace Minion 7/1/18-06/28/19
    Minion+ 12/5/18-2/5/19
    Moderator 2/5/19-06/28/19

Former Staff 06/28/19-12/19/20
    Middleman 12/19/20-Current
    Marketplace Minion 2/1/2021-Current
    Minion+ 4/7/2021-12/08/2022

Moderator 2/5/19-08/13/23
    Global Moderator 08/13/23-Current

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Aion12 View Post
    at least the vegans wont try to climb the mountain and die prooving to the world they can do anything
    They tried and they died

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I'm a vegan.

Vegetable
    Enmity
    Girl
    And
    Niger Eater.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post
    You stole me font you bitch.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter's Sheep View Post
    I'm a vegan.

Vegetable
    Enmity
    Girl
    And
    Niger Eater.
    w0w that was very racist of you. Boombox pls ban

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    w0w that was very racist of you. Boombox pls ban
    What I like chicken. The country is shaped like a chicken(if u clicked on my link)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ View Post

You stole me font you bitch.
    The font stole me heart

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    source: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...vegans-on-ins/

Head chef from a reputable Hotel got fired for telling vegans that he fed vegans with meat products.
    Facts known so far as to what happened:

• Militant vegans stormed into the hotel's restaurant, telling people how bad eating meat is and that they will get heart disease.
    • After seeing the demonstration, the Head Chef gets annoyed and posts vegan jokes on Twitter such as "How do you spot a vegan? Don't worry, they'll tell you!"
    • Militant vegans stormed his twitter and tell him that he and his daughter should enjoy the heart disease and premature death that they will get from eating meat.
    • The chef got even angrier because of the nasty things said about his young daughter and starts telling vegans that he fed meat to his vegan customers so he could have a laugh.
    • Vegans get ultra-butthurt and launch an internet crusade against the chef, asking the hotel management to fire him by leaving one star reviews on tripadvisor and protesting in front of the hotel.
    • After an investigation on the chef's practices in the kitchen, they found 0 evidence of him feeding meat to vegans and the chef admitted that he said it in a fit of anger and that he doesn't actually feed vegans with meat.
    • Chef gets fired anyway because the hotel has received bad rep and lost a few customers.

Thoughts? He didn't do anything wrong tbh, it was pretty unjust to fire him based on one sentence
    Lol, what your fabricated story says and what the reputable news source says are 100% different. Your bias clearly shows.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Pathetic vegans

I am not a middleman nor do I buy/sell anything. If you are being contacted by someone off-site from MPGH then it's not me! Please report these to me via PM. Don't be stupid, think first.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast