Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

class editor help pl0x

hey mm in the class editor hack were the hell is the playerstat.txt file? in my steam>>>>steamapps>>>common>>>call of duty mw2>>>> there is only a dame player file i see and i tryed the search thing for playerstat.txt nothing. i searched .txt and it only gave me the file "locations". so if im looking in the rong place tell me. and if not tell me what the hell i did rong lol? my game woks fine so dont say i dont have it installed properly. and i have palyed the game so there should be one pl0x.

please help and i press the "button"

BUTTON!!!!>>>>>>THANKS

2. The Following User Says Thank You to akitheone For This Useful Post:

PEDROSEVEN (12-22-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by akitheone View Post
    hey mm in the class editor hack were the hell is the playerstat.txt file? in my steam>>>>steamapps>>>common>>>call of duty mw2>>>> there is only a dame player file i see and i tryed the search thing for playerstat.txt nothing. i searched .txt and it only gave me the file "locations". so if im looking in the rong place tell me. and if not tell me what the hell i did rong lol? my game woks fine so dont say i dont have it installed properly. and i have palyed the game so there should be one pl0x.

please help and i press the "button"

BUTTON!!!!>>>>>>THANKS
    Dude, check the the link that's under the "recommended hacks" in my sig. Use that. Open MW2, minimize, and open it. A lot easier. Stop posting multiple threads begging for help on the same topic. THERE'S A HELP THREAD. USE IT.

Edit: i gtg sleep now. just dl it and if u don't know how to use it, add me on one of the emails in my sig and ill IM help tomorow.
    [IMG]https://i564.photobucke*****m/albums/ss89/JRendell21/Graphics/Flow-Signature.jpg[/IMG]