Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    If you actually think you have the magic to be a pro player than go for it. Life is too short but you always have to see things the way they are and really compare yourself to othe pro players. If you are good enough then go ahead.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister J View Post
    and if you would like i can take a screenshot to
    Please, I'll rub it in their face

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty View Post
    If you actually think you have the magic to be a pro player than go for it. Life is too short but you always have to see things the way they are and really compare yourself to othe pro players. If you are good enough then go ahead.
    If you have the inspiration too
    Don't let cheats change your thoughts, move on and keep trying!

Thanks
    Dont let anything stop you man. Also how do u make a living working 5 hours a day wtf.

Thanks
    Don't risk it, work your normal job. It takes a lot of time and effort to get to that level.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Those highlight videos you linked are cringeworthily bad, like absolutely, hands down god awful.

If you're under the age of 16, then maybe you can become Pro, if you play 10 hours a day for the foreseeable future.
    Other than that, no, you're never going to salvage, because you're not even close to being good as of now.

You need about another thousand hours to make it into about the top 90% of CSGO players, and then another thousand past that to make it into the top 95% and be ready for ESEA Open Leagues.

At about 3k hours, you'll probably be good enough for ESEA Intermediate Leagues, which are chump change to truly great CS players. Maybe 4k hours or so to get into ESEA Main and Premier leagues, and even there going pro is a very small possibility.

Hell most of the pros also played CSS or 1.6, and had thousands of hours in those as well

I currently have about 2.4k hours in CSGO around my various accounts, and I'm just now getting into upper Open leagues and Intermediate.

Pro player hours:

Also remind that steam didn't count hours for the total length that Steam has existed, so double about most of these.
    The average pro has about 10k+ hours in CS.
    Last edited by Aborted; 07-09-2016 at 11:05 PM.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

%&Ursgart23__faf (07-10-2016),Astro. (07-09-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post

Never played the shit game. Also, if you aren't doing it to make money, why the fuck would you do it?
    Ever heard of doing it cos it is my hobby? Oh wait no you haven't cos trump has occupied your mind.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nowbutlater View Post
    Dont let anything stop you man. Also how do u make a living working 5 hours a day wtf.
    It's a part time job, that is why...

Thank you @Jubs for showing me some good things, and as such, thanks for understanding why did I change my fire button even if looks bit stupid just for pistols.

I may have low amount of hours on CS:GO, but putting all my other accounts on count, then I can have around 1,2k or even more hours in CS:GO.
    I play this way cos I want kills and kills make me die fast another problem I have, I'm very impatient with waiting so I mindlessly rush in..

A lot of you say I shouldn't do it since my thing becomes slower as I age, since I'm not a ten-year-old anymore then I can't do it, but dream is a dream and dreams should be worked on even if it is hard and challenging, if I work on the current issues, try to work on my aim, movement, flashes and as such, then it'll be advantage for me even if it is hard.
    @Aborted - I completely see your point tho, I have played CS 1.6 - When I had no steam and I was young (around 10-12 years-old) - becoming a pro is sure unlike, but semi-pro can be done if I put maximum amount of hours in the days when I am not working (Saturday and Sunday) I can put 12 hours a day or more during those 2 days, and I can put 5 hours during the days I work (after work) of-course I have few hours off before going to work, so if I woke up at 5 AM in the morning, and played till 10 AM then I think that is first half of 10 hours...

Again, I see your point and understand where y'all coming from, but it doesn't hurt to try it out, because if I don't, am not gonna be what I want but a loser who does like anyone else does, goes to work what they don't really like and don't do what they actually want.

It does take a lot of effort @Terror but like I said it wont hurt to try it out and test my actual skills as I move forward and become better on by one (little by little).
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by awpVyuS View Post
    Please, I'll rub it in their face
    here you go man this is what it says

Premium Member 22/4/16
    Steam Minion 22/12/2017
    OFPS Minion 5/2/2019
    MMO Minion 5/2/2019
    Minion+ 5/2/2019
    Mod 8/11/2020
    Retired 3/10/2022
    22 / Dec 7, 2001

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ally For This Useful Post:

awpVyuS (07-10-2016)

Thanks
    Your signature says you are MGE, I was MGE with 200 hours, should i have become pro? xD
    I'd say its too early for you.

Thanks
    Just gonna swoop by and leave some more knowledge @Aborted 's picture was super outdated, the current 'pros' referenced in them too where Pros since 1.6, hence why they got a opportunity for major teams without playing much csgo, remember in 2013 the nip lineup was the same and they barely played csgo. TACO only played CS:S for less than a year then he played CSGO, hes still one of the best. Its all about having aptitude to play. Think about this, Swag became pro at age 16, tsm twistzz is only 15 and he started at csgo, stewie2k never went to a lan and started at csgo too. Its all about playing every day and not only getting game smart, getting strat smart too. Watch pro games and watch their positioning, download Demos and watch them, ill give u a nice config i use when im watching demos. Its all about how much u play. My little brother has 3000 hours of csgo and hes global elite, hes only 12. If a 12 year old can get to global anyone can lol.

THE EYES OF THE DAVESTAPO ARE UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO WE ARE GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE WE GONNA BE

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jov For This Useful Post:

Fucking Moron (07-10-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jubs View Post
    Just gonna swoop by and leave some more knowledge @Aborted 's picture was super outdated, the current 'pros' referenced in them too where Pros since 1.6, hence why they got a opportunity for major teams without playing much csgo, remember in 2013 the nip lineup was the same and they barely played csgo. TACO only played CS:S for less than a year then he played CSGO, hes still one of the best. Its all about having aptitude to play. Think about this, Swag became pro at age 16, tsm twistzz is only 15 and he started at csgo, stewie2k never went to a lan and started at csgo too. Its all about playing every day and not only getting game smart, getting strat smart too. Watch pro games and watch their positioning, download Demos and watch them, ill give u a nice config i use when im watching demos. Its all about how much u play. My little brother has 3000 hours of csgo and hes global elite, hes only 12. If a 12 year old can get to global anyone can lol.
    He might actually progress far enough to go pro, if he's only 12.

Good on him.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post

Ever heard of doing it cos it is my hobby? Oh wait no you haven't cos trump has occupied your mind.

- - - Updated - - -

It's a part time job, that is why...

Thank you @Jubs for showing me some good things, and as such, thanks for understanding why did I change my fire button even if looks bit stupid just for pistols.

I may have low amount of hours on CS:GO, but putting all my other accounts on count, then I can have around 1,2k or even more hours in CS:GO.
    I play this way cos I want kills and kills make me die fast another problem I have, I'm very impatient with waiting so I mindlessly rush in..

A lot of you say I shouldn't do it since my thing becomes slower as I age, since I'm not a ten-year-old anymore then I can't do it, but dream is a dream and dreams should be worked on even if it is hard and challenging, if I work on the current issues, try to work on my aim, movement, flashes and as such, then it'll be advantage for me even if it is hard.
    @Aborted - I completely see your point tho, I have played CS 1.6 - When I had no steam and I was young (around 10-12 years-old) - becoming a pro is sure unlike, but semi-pro can be done if I put maximum amount of hours in the days when I am not working (Saturday and Sunday) I can put 12 hours a day or more during those 2 days, and I can put 5 hours during the days I work (after work) of-course I have few hours off before going to work, so if I woke up at 5 AM in the morning, and played till 10 AM then I think that is first half of 10 hours...

Again, I see your point and understand where y'all coming from, but it doesn't hurt to try it out, because if I don't, am not gonna be what I want but a loser who does like anyone else does, goes to work what they don't really like and don't do what they actually want.

It does take a lot of effort @Terror but like I said it wont hurt to try it out and test my actual skills as I move forward and become better on by one (little by little).
    Lol what does Trump have to do with your shitty hobby?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunatic For This Useful Post:

Drama (07-10-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    He might actually progress far enough to go pro, if he's only 12.

Good on him.
    too bad that hes a grown ass man without a proper job and babyraging on a hacking forum D:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BitMine.xyz View Post

too bad that hes a grown ass man without a proper job and babyraging on a hacking forum D:
    Lmao didnt even read the post and shittalks

THE EYES OF THE DAVESTAPO ARE UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO WE ARE GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE WE GONNA BE

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    ur drem is a meme
    keep it dat way

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Sölvi Jr View Post
    I'm not here to be a cuint, in fact I'm trying to not be a cunt all the time.

But 500 hours isn't enough to become a pro player, in fact most of the pro players haave more than 5,000 hours played on CS:GO.
    In fact, if you would want to become a pro player you would have to pretty much work on all the problems you do have.

CS:GO & gaming in general should be something just for fun until you're close to the edge of having the chance of becoming a top player.

Be smart, play Faceit.

- - - Updated - - -

Something I would like to add is that if you would want to become better you would have to sit endless hours training your aim, watching replays to learn your misstakes, and also just try to stay focused all the time.
    The fact you think hours matter in games shows how stupid you are. Someone with 100 hours could smack you i'm sure.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Hello,

I want to ask a simple question, should I give it a shot or not? I work from 12PM to 5PM every day from Monday to Friday, so I wanted to ask is that should I do it and chase being what I dream of or just simply drop it?

I wanna become a semi-pro or pro CS:GO player, I have 500 hours in the count, and I think I can do it, but I feel like I should have ask an advice about it..

I really love playing CS:GO, sometimes even if I do lose the game, I wanna go for another, because its what I wanna do.

I wanna ask an advice or suggestions about how to become better? What do you do to be better than you were the previous game? How do you keep a positive mind set after having a huge loss? Any kind of Advice / Suggestion is well appreciated, and I look forward to all of them.

Issues I face when playing CS:GO:
    ~Letting people sit on me (let them get best of me, so I rage)
    ~I under perform in the game (I aim bad, I miss the shots)
    ~I get very emotional when losing a game.
    ~I get very abusive when having a mic.
    ~I hate playing with Russians, and all of my friends are either rank higher than I am, or lower of what I am.

I truly love playing CS:GO, and I know its challenging to play this game, and I'm proud of not being sad pussy who needs hacks to play in a video game, and I know this is a hacking website, so I wont expect an amazing responses, but I do expect some mature ones and not so retarded ones.
    Anyone can be a pro at that game once you understand your taps, plays, movement, your spray ect. Not hard. All these retarded fucks telling you hour this hour that... Just get good at doing what "pros" < LMAO do. I honestly think CSGO is gay as fuck and these "pros" < LOL are a bunch of fat losers. Half of them are fat. Thee End.

REAL PROS Aim in there gun (would say sights but half the retards here wouldn't understand.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast