Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Should I chase my dream or not?

Hello,

I want to ask a simple question, should I give it a shot or not? I work from 12PM to 5PM every day from Monday to Friday, so I wanted to ask is that should I do it and chase being what I dream of or just simply drop it?

I wanna become a semi-pro or pro CS:GO player, I have 500 hours in the count, and I think I can do it, but I feel like I should have ask an advice about it..

I really love playing CS:GO, sometimes even if I do lose the game, I wanna go for another, because its what I wanna do.

I wanna ask an advice or suggestions about how to become better? What do you do to be better than you were the previous game? How do you keep a positive mind set after having a huge loss? Any kind of Advice / Suggestion is well appreciated, and I look forward to all of them.

Issues I face when playing CS:GO:
    ~Letting people sit on me (let them get best of me, so I rage)
    ~I under perform in the game (I aim bad, I miss the shots)
    ~I get very emotional when losing a game.
    ~I get very abusive when having a mic.
    ~I hate playing with Russians, and all of my friends are either rank higher than I am, or lower of what I am.

I truly love playing CS:GO, and I know its challenging to play this game, and I'm proud of not being sad pussy who needs hacks to play in a video game, and I know this is a hacking website, so I wont expect an amazing responses, but I do expect some mature ones and not so retarded ones.
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    I'm not here to be a cuint, in fact I'm trying to not be a cunt all the time.

But 500 hours isn't enough to become a pro player, in fact most of the pro players haave more than 5,000 hours played on CS:GO.
    In fact, if you would want to become a pro player you would have to pretty much work on all the problems you do have.

CS:GO & gaming in general should be something just for fun until you're close to the edge of having the chance of becoming a top player.

Be smart, play Faceit.

- - - Updated - - -

Something I would like to add is that if you would want to become better you would have to sit endless hours training your aim, watching replays to learn your misstakes, and also just try to stay focused all the time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Sölvi Jr View Post
    I'm not here to be a cuint, in fact I'm trying to not be a cunt all the time.

But 500 hours isn't enough to become a pro player, in fact most of the pro players haave more than 5,000 hours played on CS:GO.
    In fact, if you would want to become a pro player you would have to pretty much work on all the problems you do have.

CS:GO & gaming in general should be something just for fun until you're close to the edge of having the chance of becoming a top player.

Be smart, play Faceit.

- - - Updated - - -

Something I would like to add is that if you would want to become better you would have to sit endless hours training your aim, watching replays to learn your misstakes, and also just try to stay focused all the time.
    I have played FaceIt before, and I'm not fan of it, maybe because I'm way too bad to play in FaceIt, how I see that 3rd party Competitive as: A lot of Globals without cheats, even if they are MG1..

I know everyone has good/bad games, but I still don't want some retard to sit on my head and get best of me. I've tried to work on the problems but idk what I do wrong...

And, yes I know that 500 =/= semi-pro or hell even a pro, but as the time goes on, the 500 hours increases and I'm proud of having 500 as of now.

Here is the best AK game play I had:

If my spray was on point like that all the time, then one of my issues with aiming wouldn't be as terrifying as it is right now
    there was another ACE where I had 3 guys with five-seven, but sadly I removed my whole CS:GO folder so I lost it, it was one of my best aces.
    Last edited by Charion; 07-09-2016 at 11:26 AM.
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I got vac banned because I switched to a phone number that was VAC'd
    I had 100 hours
    My frags were way better (not trying you make you feel bad)
    I believe you should practice a lot more
    There's a spray training map called Aim Botz
    I wish I can help, but steam said its my responsibility that I got a new number which was under a vac ban earlier.
    Good luck, if I happen to buy CSGO AGAIN, I'll help you, my spray takes as low as 3 bullets to kill
    Five-seven is the headshot machine,
    I'll try uploading my frags here later
    Last edited by awpVyuS; 07-09-2016 at 11:50 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Mhh. I wont advice you to go semi pro because you are not even close to become real good. You always aim at the ground and your shots in the gameplay werent that good especially with the tec-9. I have 500 hours myself and I had Aces that were as good as this. Its normal for a player with 500 hours to have good rounds. Sure I cant tell if you are good from one clip but it wasnt a real good ace. Also 3 Aces are not much.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to soeni77 For This Useful Post:

TheRikers (07-09-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by soeni77 View Post
    Mhh. I wont advice you to go semi pro because you are not even close to become real good. You always aim at the ground and your shots in the gameplay werent that good especially with the tec-9. I have 500 hours myself and I had Aces that were as good as this. Its normal for a player with 500 hours to have good rounds. Sure I cant tell if you are good from one clip but it wasnt a real good ace. Also 3 Aces are not much.
    Agreed, 500 hours isn't much
    I don't believe in hours, my whole CSGO life time, I bet I never reached 500, but I learned faster, playing with global elites, and going against them, that's what made me better
    My advice is to get on Zengaming or CEVO pugs, It's extremely competitive, you go against people with over thousands of hours,
    And they have mics, get used to the "GE" experience.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by soeni77 View Post
    I don't necessarily look at the ground like half of the community, my spray with tec-9 has to do with how fast I can click the mouse one button, I can't do it really fast even if I do practice an hour, I look more at the body area than the head, even a friend of mine said that it'll come til' you're able to actually aim at the head level cos it takes a lot of practice, and me being only with one eye (I have 2 but one is the strongest, and other one is blurry, blurry enough that I can't read anything with support of my left eye - had it since birth and surgery would be risky too) - yes 3 aces isn't enough, but 3 is enough to tell me that I can do it if someone weren't steal the last one, I was super close to have 4th or 5th one not too long time ago...

Somehow tho, with glock (yes the gun which is worst out of any gun in the game), I've started to spray better with it even if my fire button is set to mouse 1...

Here is the AWP ace I first uploaded:

I've had aces before too, but I haven't counted how many cos I don't remember how many I've had.

Being Rank MGE is specialty, and yes I know there are players better than me, but I will eventually get there, it just takes time and practice, just like any other game.

Edit: I may not be very best at the moment, but I know for sure I can make it if I dream and practice, anyways I gotta go and head to the game so I can practice my aim for 30 minutes and head to MM.
    Last edited by Charion; 07-09-2016 at 12:01 PM.

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Keep practicing, get atleast 2000 hours, challenge some pros/semi-pros to get in a match with you.
    Maybe even start streaming if you feel good enough, some team may recognize your talent.
    Good luck!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Okay, I wont go into depth because you are realy convinced of yourself. When one eye doesnt work well you have another reason not to try it. You have to know it for yourself but I would not advice you to put your main focus on CSGO.

Thanks
    I think you need to always have a back up plan. Do you really think you can retire in esports? Not everyone who is good or wants to become a professional in real sports actually becomes a prfoessional. It's a narrow shot, but always plan it out.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    It took me 6 months to go from silver 3 not knowing anything about the game to global, within that I have 2K hours of total csgo play and I still learn new stuff. You have a waaayy long shot and I just don't recommend that at all. Go for the more stable income.

Besides the point vs me in 1v1 bitch

Thanks
    Ez ace cuz hacks .

Premium Member since : 01-19-2016

Contributor : 02-27-2016 - 11.09.2017

League of Legends Minion since : 08-24-2016

Counter Strike: Global Offensive Minion since : 12-29-2016

Steam Minion since : 02-11-2017

Resigned : 04-20-2017

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    I personally know many people who have dedicated their time in CSGO hoping to make it on a team but the harsh truth is in order to do so you need to have raw talent. The game has been out there for so long now and there are millions of people playing. YouTubers, Twitch Streamers, and semi pro players there are everywhere. On top of that, they are able to put time into the game because they probrably don't have anything else to do. You'll be competing with those people. People who have nothing to lose and who are already established. The only way I see it is, in order to make it anywhere right now is to simply have raw talent. If you don't have that, I suggest that you not waste your time. There's a difference between a hobby and a occupation.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiolest View Post
    It took me 6 months to go from silver 3 not knowing anything about the game to global, within that I have 2K hours of total csgo play and I still learn new stuff. You have a waaayy long shot and I just don't recommend that at all. Go for the more stable income.

Besides the point vs me in 1v1 bitch
    Who said I was gonna to be playing CS:GO for money? If you can read I clearly stated at one point of the time that I do have a work, I work from Monday to Friday from 12 PM to 5 PM...

I'm playing CS GO cos its my passion and a hobby which I really like, that is why I rather play CS:GO than do any YouTube videos, yes I have 10 videos uplodated, but CS:GO is better than YouTube cos I enjoy CS:GO more than doing semi-entertaining videos on YouTube.

I also wanna mention that I have played CS 1.6 for as long as I remember in pirated version, and I betcha there was a lot of hackers in it.
    Last edited by Charion; 07-09-2016 at 12:31 PM.

Achievements:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    ~Letting people sit on me (let them get best of me, so I rage)
    ~I get very emotional when losing a game.
    ~I get very abusive when having a mic.
    ~I hate playing with Russians, and all of my friends are either rank higher than I am, or lower of what I am.
    No way you will become a pro mate,sorry

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast