Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Trusting women in 21 century with court marriage

I mean sure you can get an write up before the marriage but that only protects you from what you had before your marriage and not what you got after it. However I find it really hard to trust women in 21st century, so I probably won't get court marriage however I will do a traditional Indian wedding.

So what's your opinion on it?
    Last edited by Eternity; 07-09-2016 at 10:46 PM.
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Its the worst idea for a man to get married, cause like you said, you cant trust these hoes anymore. You can get fucked sideways, upside down, and from behind if she decides to divorce your ass. Say goodbye to half your belongings or half your earnings.

"Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post
    Its the worst idea for a man to get married, cause like you said, you cant trust these hoes anymore. You can get fucked sideways, upside down, and from behind if she decides to divorce your ass. Say goodbye to half your belongings or half your earnings.
    And as I said if she wants to "celebrate" your being together by throwing a celebration you can do BUT I just won't do the court marriage, and if she wants to leave me for that then you know she was a gold digger.
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    What women are you associating with and dating that you wouldn't absolutely trust them?
    If you can't trust them with your life, then why marry them?

This seems like a non-issue for people who can actually tell whether someone genuinely loves you.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    What women are you associating with and dating that you wouldn't absolutely trust them?

This seems like a non-issue for people who can actually tell whether someone genuinely loves you.
    This is true also, but its very hard to find good character and looks in someone. Usually its one or the other and I'm not gonna marry some ugly bitch just cause I can get a long with her better than say a college cheerleader (stereotyping).

"Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

The issue I have is exactly with trust, I don't trust my mom when she says "I love you" how will I love someone who is a total stranger to me?

This is true also, but its very hard to find good character and looks in someone. Usually its one or the other and I'm not gonna marry some ugly bitch just cause I can get a long with her better than say a college cheerleader (stereotyping).
    I don't trust anyone who says "It's what inside that counts" I mean if I wanted to find someone who I can relate to then it sure as hell ain't going to be a girl and I am 100% sure I am not gay, so I am out of luck :/
    Last edited by Eternity; 07-09-2016 at 11:06 PM.
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Yeah it's pretty difficult, but that's the entire idea; finding that one single person in the whole world that connects with you as a human being.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Yeah it's pretty difficult, but that's the entire idea; finding that one single person in the whole world that connects with you as a human being.
    You do know that that happening is like 1 in 7.4 billion+ ?????

Good Luck bud.
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
    I mean sure you can get an write up before the marriage but that only protects you from what you had before your marriage and not what you got after it. However I find it really hard to trust women in 21st century, so I probably won't get court marriage however I will do a traditional Indian wedding.

So what's your opinion on it?
    That's a bit overstatement, it rarely happens. I would suggest if you do a court marriage get a prenup agreement signed so you can protect your assets incase theres a divorce or anything along those lines.

Thanks
    You can love and trust her 100% when you get married, but people change and so will she..

Thanks
    I won't be getting married, I don't see any reason for it. I don't need a legal document to tell me how close I am to a person.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to wan For This Useful Post:

Eternity (07-10-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post
    I won't be getting married, I don't see any reason for it. I don't need a legal document to tell me how close I am to a person.
    Exactly, I don't know why people think just because a paper says your married means your love is much greater. Actually I feel like after marriage people tend to drift apart. Also that paper is just valid in that country, so there is that.
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    If you trust that she won't instantly divorce you and take 50%+ of your possessions; go for it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post
    Being married helps you a lot from a legal standpoint when you're purchasing thing such as a house e.g.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    We only marry within our religion and the women actually respect their husband's authority and listen to each other's opinions so I wouldn't have a problem here

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    Being married helps you a lot from a legal standpoint when you're purchasing thing such as a house e.g.
    I'd rather have to work around some issues when buying a house than a pointless marriage that could end terribly and be a waste.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast