Thanks

Post No-Recoil and a few other things - Credits Gellin

I am sharing with you a message that the gellin posted on another forum for developers, I hope he does not get angry.

I have no knowledge to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gellin
    Here's the new No-Recoil and a few other things.

Code:
    RECOIL1    0x2D8A32 + Cshell.dll  ON  ****90x90          OFF xD8x66x54
    RECOIL2 0x2D8A41 + Cshell.dll  ON  ****90x90          OFF xD9x46x54
    RECOIL3    0x2D8A46 + Cshell.dll  ON  ****90****90****90 OFF xD9x5Ex54xD9x46x48
    RECOIL4    0x2D8A52 + Cshell.dll  ON  ****90x90          OFF xD9x5Ex48

L T CLIENT ( I had to put spaces, then arrange the letters. )  0x6196C0 + Cshell.dll
    DEVICE            0x8EB710 //Engine.exe

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    So what is this for? Mhs?
    [IMG]https://i1018.photobucke*****m/albums/af301/Deadlocked007/obama.jpg[/IMG]
    My role model isnt Obama its that nigga!!~Deadlocked007^
    My mods:
    MP5A4 to MP7 steel mod
    M16A3 to Famas
    For homo

Thanks
    I believe that to use in base, I tried to use the mhs but he refused.

should be only for c++

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    He's noping the recoil functions, in the Cshell.dll

You can use it like this:
    Quote Originally Posted by MSDN (function prototype)
    WriteProcessMemory(HANDLE hProcess,LPVOID lpBaseAddress,LPCVOID lpBuffer,SIZE_T nSize, SIZE_T *lpNumberOfBytesWritten);
    Code:
    WriteProcessMemory(GetModuleHandleA ("engine.exe"), (would put the address here), {0x90} (nop or 144 if ur helicopter, lol), 3-5 (depends on size of istructions), NULL (dont need this >_>));
    So yeh like that. Except you would either need to get the basepointer of CShell.dll....there's a couple different ways to do so. I'll just offer some suggestions fully understanding that they may not work.
    Use GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll") to get handle to CShell.dll, then use GetModuleInformation() to find the base address of the module at runtime and use it in ur WPM() function.
    There's probably a way to do it with inline asm
    Code:
    _asm
    MOV pointerToCShell, [CShell.dll]
    This is probably wrong, but I'd love for you guys to catch me on my mistakes, helps me learn as well

3. third easier way? idk... if ur able to get the base pointer of CShell ahead of time, and its not Dynamically Allocated then sure do that. I wouldn't know if it is or isn't. Haven't done enough research. :P
    Last edited by why06; 02-07-2010 at 04:00 PM.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

5. The Following User Says Thank You to why06 For This Useful Post:

Zoom (02-07-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
    He's noping the recoil functions, in the Cshell.dll

You can use it like this:

Code:
    WriteProcessMemory(GetModuleHandleA ("engine.exe"), (would put the address here), {0x90} (nop or 144 if ur helicopter, lol), 3-5 (depends on size of istructions), NULL (dont need this >_>));
    So yeh like that. Except you would either need to get the basepointer of CShell.dll....there's a couple different ways to do so. I'll just offer some suggestions fully understanding that they may not work.
    Use GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll") to get handle to CShell.dll, then use GetModuleInformation() to find the base address of the module at runtime and use it in ur WPM() function.
    There's probably a way to do it with inline asm
    Code:
    _asm
    MOV pointerToCShell, [CShell.dll]
    This is probably wrong, but I'd love for you guys to catch me on my mistakes, helps me learn as well

3. third easier way? idk... if ur able to get the base pointer of CShell ahead of time, and its not Dynamically Allocated then sure do that. I wouldn't know if it is or isn't. Haven't done enough research. :P

Haha i bet everyone uses 144 now

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Nice, But once you nop, You need a detour dont you?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by ac1d_buRn View Post
    Nice, But once you nop, You need a detour dont you?
    Detour what?

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Detour what?
    to stop hs from detecting?
    When you nop it requires a bypass doesnt it?
    Well thats what i read somewhere

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by ac1d_buRn View Post

to stop hs from detecting?
    When you nop it requires a bypass doesnt it?
    Well thats what i read somewhere
    Yeh, me too, but I heard creating a bypass, needed a kernel level driver. So perhaps HS doesn't scan this memory, even though I still would think it hooks WPM()... so idk, if it is detected you can try to create a code cave by jumping before you instruction to an empty space in memory and then jump back to the end of the function essentially skipping the whole routine.

Does anyone know if there's another way to write memory besides WPM? I suppose you could ummmm... get an address to the location in memory and simply change the instruction, by assigning it a new opcodes.... the specifics Im not sure, never done it myself... will have to look at some old hack sources. ;l

- Dwight D. Eisenhower

11. The Following User Says Thank You to why06 For This Useful Post:

Zoom (02-08-2010)

Thanks
    Does anyone know if there's another way to write memory besides WPM?;l
    If you make a .dll you can simply make a DWORD with the adress and set it, or use memeset or use memcpy, and make a VirtualProtect with Read & Write on the adress before changing their values.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to powerfear For This Useful Post:

ac1d_buRn (02-09-2010),topblast (03-26-2010),why06 (02-08-2010),|-|3|_][({}PT3R12 (02-08-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by powerfear View Post
    If you make a .dll you can simply make a DWORD with the adress and set it, or use memeset or use memcpy, and make a VirtualProtect with Read & Write on the adress before changing their values.
    Yeh, that was the easier way. Thanks power, hmmmm... I need to look into VirtualProtect, and never bothered with a lot of those mem___ functions, cuz C++ allocates memory for you, plus I didn't understand wdf memory really worked at the time...

- Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Please help me i wanna use this code for making an hack help me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    What are you guys having trouble with?
    "You will never know peace... you will rise, again and again... that is your curse."