Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Scared

Question New phone opinions?

So i had gathered some money in my paypal and decided to get a new phone since the one i have now has a broken screen and is really slow.. I didnt have alot of money so i decided to take a chinese phone because hey everything is made in china and the phones i have bought so far was 60-70 euros but they were shit in specs. At least this one cant be worse than my already owned phones. Here it is -> https://www.geekbuying.com/item/BLUBO...te-368861.html What is your opinions. Does it look good?

Thanks
    Might as well not get a phone at all if your getting that

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Asuna For This Useful Post:

Kimchi (07-10-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Scared
    And why is that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi View Post
    Might as well not get a phone at all if your getting that

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    why the fuck would you get that? 99% of things made in china and sold by china are complete shit. im part chinese and im saying this lol. you honestly shouldve saved up more for an actual phone

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    If you want to get a good phone then look into the Motorola Moto G4 or Asus Zenfone 2

Thanks
    My Mood
    Scared
    I couldnt save more thats all i got. And like i told you every phone i have gotten with this kind of money sucked anyway. So why dont try this it looks good and the specs arent bad for this kind of money. :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    My opinion on phones

1.) Buy phones that are for "Parts or not working"
    2.) Buy phones that are on auction or craigslist meet up
    3.) Buy a 1 year old model cause the price will be like half of what a new model is (unless the new model is revolutionary) (Apple products for example are not something you should buy new as soon as it comes out just to impress your friends)
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Scared
    Dude almost everything is made in china. Even good phones are made in china,mouses,keyboards the majority of things are made in china. So why get an overpriced phone with low specs and pay more for the brand than getting a phone directly from china with good specs and if it is not good it can't be worse than the alcatel that i already have that it lagged from day 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by savage View Post
    why the fuck would you get that? 99% of things made in china and sold by china are complete shit. im part chinese and im saying this lol. you honestly shouldve saved up more for an actual phone

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    for a low price phone, it isn't that bad

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by savage View Post
    that is bullshit,I've bought 2 phones from geekbuying and they have been working perfectly fine for a while now,people just like to buy brands instead of phones.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Not bad but you are better off saving a bit more money and then getting a better phone. You can get samsungs s3-s4 which are outdated but good. Still worth about $100. Even a iPhone 4.

Quality is not an act, it is a habit.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by vila2000 View Post
    Dude almost everything is made in china. Even good phones are made in china,mouses,keyboards the majority of things are made in china. So why get an overpriced phone with low specs and pay more for the brand than getting a phone directly from china with good specs and if it is not good it can't be worse than the alcatel that i already have that it lagged from day 2.
    Do not get an iphone since it is crap (price is too high compared to the actual value = scam). Get a samsung phone.

The chinese phones can be thrown around and if you aren't responsible in getting an actual phone, just get one of the Chinese phones. The phone seems alright for its price I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ultrawtf View Post
    that is bullshit,I've bought 2 phones from geekbuying and they have been working perfectly fine for a while now,people just like to buy brands instead of phones.
    I agree to this as well. You should buy phones with better specs/quality instead of brand name(all your friends have it). One example is the iPhone which is horrible and overpriced even w/ crappy specs.

Thanks
    If you think that's good enough for your needs, I don't see why you wouldn't get it. Phones don't have to be insanely powerful, they just need to do the basic stuff well with a few other things on the side (games for example) which aren't as important.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Scared
    I want this for basic stuff like browsing things ,watching videos,skype and maybe some games to pass the time it seems like a pretty decent phone and i hope it will be when i get it
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post
    If you think that's good enough for your needs, I don't see why you wouldn't get it. Phones don't have to be insanely powerful, they just need to do the basic stuff well with a few other things on the side (games for example) which aren't as important.
    - - - Updated - - -

Exactly what i thought. A phone is about the specs and not the brand. My opinion is that you pay like 30% of the phone only for the brand not on what the specs are worth. And correct me if im right almost all phones are made in china so what is wrong with buying one directly from a chinese site? Above most of the people told me i did a really bad decision but i think for the money it is like twice as good as the phone i already own at specs at least I think i made a good decision.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra Jr. View Post
    Do not get an iphone since it is crap (price is too high compared to the actual value = scam). Get a samsung phone.

The chinese phones can be thrown around and if you aren't responsible in getting an actual phone, just get one of the Chinese phones. The phone seems alright for its price I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree to this as well. You should buy phones with better specs/quality instead of brand name(all your friends have it). One example is the iPhone which is horrible and overpriced even w/ crappy specs.
    - - - Updated - - -

Finally someone said something good Really? And they were exactly with the specs that the site told right?
    Quote Originally Posted by ultrawtf View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

I searched around and it was the best phone with nice specs for this price
    Quote Originally Posted by ArseneLupin View Post
    for a low price phone, it isn't that bad

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    TBH thats trash
    I have been hacked by Cursed<---- is a fag

Vouches https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=866562[/CENTER]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast