Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

MPGH News - 110th Edition

110th Edition - July 11th, 2016
    Pokemon, Doh!

How to trade safely on MPGH
    Our goal for all people trading on MPGH is to have a great experience with the site and other users. However, people try to take advantage of others and scam them. To avoid the possibilities of this happening to you, a guide was created to provide tips and advice. A user by the name of Reav3R created a very detailed guide on how to trade safely, and how to protect yourself from falling victim to a scam. Putting the advice given to use will surely decrease the chances of being scammed when trading. Be sure to check it out here. Reav3R's In-Depth Guide to Safe Trading

- If you are interested in getting closer with the MPGH community without any restrictions via Skype, you can apply to join the MPGH-1 Skype Chat here.
    - If you are interested in getting closer with the League of Legends (LoL), the Realm of the Mad God (ROTMG), Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) or the Counter-Strike Global Offensive (CSGO) community and you meet the requirements, make sure to drop by and apply to be part of the Official MPGH League of Legends Official Skype Group, Realm of the Mad God Skype Group, Adventure Quest Worlds Skype Group, or Counter-Strike Global Offensive Skype Group.
    - The Publicists have opened up a Minecraft server for all of MPGH to join. This is a faction server, using the version 1.8 and no hacking whatsoever. If you are interested in joining, please visit this link for more information.
    - There is a Photography of the Week competition for photographers to submit their best works to show the rest of MPGH their skill. If you'd like to participate in this, please visit here.
    - The News Force is hosting a Signature of the Week competition. The prize is $10! If you are interested and have made signatures before, please visit here to participate.

Market Place Alert:
    A known scammer going by the name Light has been messaging people on Skype, attempting to trade with users from MPGH. If you are approached by someone on Skype under the name legit.light or Splintaroo, please block them immediately.
    If someone on Skype wants to SE for you using the method:
    1. Use buyer's address
    2. Use a leaked ISP database to SE products to buyer's house and have buyer billed
    DO NOT use the service without checking with the MPGH Middlemen about this potential seller.

Donations:
    None this week

If you are interested in obtaining a premium membership and donating to MPGH, please go here to read about all the benefits Premium Member has!

If would you like to donate for the Publicists Team, then please check this thread.

Birthdays:

Postbans:

Staff Changes:

Promotions:

Demotions/Resignations:
    • @Azay is no longer part of the Minion Force.

Head Administrator
    [MPGH]Dave84311

Administrator
    [MPGH]arunforce

Staff Administrator
    [MPGH]Liz

Global Moderators
    [MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]Mayion

Moderators
    [MPGH]FanticSteal
    (Dragon Nest Hacks & Cheats, Market Place and Vindictus Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Hunter
    (Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, League of Legends Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]NormenJaydenFBI
    (ArmA 3 Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats, Minecraft Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)

Minion+
    [MPGH]akim14
    (Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Hacks & Cheats and Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Batman
    (Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats, League of Legends Hacks & Cheats, MapleStory Hacks & Cheats, Mission Against Terror Hacks & Cheats, Other First Person Shooter Hacks and Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks)
    [MPGH]Boombox
    (General)
    [MPGH]Raple
    (Minecraft Hacks & Cheats, Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats, and Runescape Hacks/Bots)
    [MPGH]Saboteur
    (General)
    [MPGH]Smoke
    (Blackshot Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)

Minions
    [MPGH]Dakota
    (CrossFire Hacks & Cheats and Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]DarkLordXYZ
    (Market Place)
    [MPGH]Dexter
    (Tom Clancy's The Division and Other MMORPG Hacks)
    [MPGH]Hova
    (Market Place)
    [MPGH]Hunter's Brother
    (Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats and Grand Theft Auto (GTA) V Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Joe
    (Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats and Other MMORPG Hacks)
    [MPGH]Luis
    (Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Minerva
    (Blackshot Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Paralyze
    (Battlefield Hacks & Cheats and Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Psychotic
    (Market Place, Social Engineering and Trove Hacks & Cheats)

Game Hacking
    [MPGH]master131

Official Middlemen
    [MPGH]DarkLordXYZ
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Psychotic

Publicists

[MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Hunter
    [MPGH]Jubs
    [MPGH]Shadow
    [MPGH]Raple

Hot Threads:

Dallas shooting leads to deaths of five police officers
    Micah Johnson, a military veteran that once served in Afghanistan, shot and killed five police officers in Dallas. In addition, Johnson wounded seven more police officers. It is stated by police that Johnson was angry at the recent killings of black men done by police that initiated him to kill white officers. At the scene, Micah left the initials "RB" in his own blood on the ground. In addition, police found a journal at Johnson's house that is supposedly crypted. Both the initials "RB" and the strange journal have not been deciphered as of yet, and is proving to be quite a challenge. The people of Dallas are standing up for police officers and have made a shrine for the fallen police officers, providing balloons, flowers, and stuffed toys in memory of the officers.

Pokemon Go players should be cautious
    The release of Pokemon Go and the adventurous aura that surrounds the game has been making all the buzz this week. It has been providing excitement, with a touch of danger. A women from the state of Wyoming stated that she found a dead body while searching for Pokemon near water. Now, police are warning players of danger. Police in O'Fallon, Missouri, USA posted a statement on Sunday stating that Pokemon Go players are targeted in a series of armed robberies. They said at approximately 2 a.m. Sunday, they were alerted of an armed robbery. Upon investigation, police reported that the suspects were locating their targets via Pokemon Go. The suspects have since been arrested and a handgun was seized. The police issued a reminder for individuals to be careful of their surroundings.

Portugal Crowned Champions of Europe after a very intensive 130 Minutes.
    Yesterday, Portugal were crowned Kings of Europe against their fellow rivals France who where the hosts of the tournament. The portuguese had a scare when Ronaldo came off injured after a knock against Dmitri Payet but the Portuguese still fought to the last whistle and were awarded for their tremendous efforts in keeping the French out. The goal that decided the game was scored by a Substitute called Eder from 25 yards out and the goal was truly spectacular. The French may feel hard done by but they were applauded for their strong passion and still fought to the last whistle. Everyone across Europe has seen the Euros 16 as not a tournament of many goals, but a tournament of spectacular goals. The final score was France 0-1 Portugal, but the question is, can Portugal do it again on the worlds biggest stage in 2018?

Pokemon GO's Rocky Start.
    We have all heard of it, and many of us have played it. Or at least tried to. Pokemon GO's servers have been overloaded since launch, it was so bad that it delayed or even stopped the launch of GO in many regions. With millions flocking onto the app soon after it was released, I don't think they were ready. "In an interview with Business Insider, Niantic CEO John Hanke says that while issues with the game’s server capacity are addressed, the launch of Pokémon Go in places like Europe (and, well, everywhere else) is “paused until we’re comfortable.” Luckily users from places where it's not out and are using android, can download the .APK files to directly get the game. Just be careful where you download the game from. Not only that, but by doing this you are being put at risk of being permanently banned.

Rocket League Getting Crates?
    Psyonix, the video game development studio behind Rocket League has confirmed that crates that can be unlocked will be coming to Rocket League in a future update. The studio said on Reddit that it wanted to reveal the change next month near the championship series finals but put out the word early after a Redditor went in the game files and found crate and key assets in the game's files. Crates will only contain cosmetic content, there will be no Steam Marketplace integration with crates and users that do not want to interact with the crates can hide it with a checkbox. It will not effect the current item-drop system in place. Psyonix also says that they will continue to release free content to game owners and they want to stick with it.

Source

Google opens extra fast data line from USA to Japan

On Wednesday Google showed off their latest investment which was called the "Faster Cable System" and is under sea fiber optic cabling that is the highest capacity undersea cable ever built! The line is able to provide data at a rate of 60 Terabits per second from USA to Japan and vice versa! The line is 10,000,000 faster than a typical cable modem Google explained. The optical transmission strands run from Oregon all the way to mainland Japan and Google has complete control of the line. The total investment was estimated to be around 300 million US dollars!. It will be used for Google services such as GApps and Google Cloud. It is being dubbed the "Underwater Superhighway"

https://www.technewsworld.com/story/Google-Opens-Faster-Big-Data-Pipe-Between-US-and-Japan-83659.html

In spite of recent news, You don't need to be afraid of self-driving cars
    With the recent news of Albert Scaglione and his son-in-law Tim Yanke hitting a concrete median in their Tesla Model X, drivers alike have been cautious and skeptical of the autonomous driving vehicle. Tesla however, recently released a statement saying that upon investigation, that the autopilot feature had not been active at the time of the accident. Accidents are obviously very tragic events that shouldn't be shrugged off, but ultimately, driver-less cars are much safer than human drivers, as 94% of car accidents are caused by human error. Due to the recency of the driver-less car, a new and innovative feature, there will always be a lot of media hype around any accidents caused by these vehicles. Take into consideration that within 210 million kilometers driven by Tesla's autopilot mode, there has only been 1 fatality ( Joshua Brown), whereas on average, there is usually a human fatality for every 160 million kilometers.
    All in all, you need to be more afraid of human drivers than driver-less cars.

https://www.iflscience.com/technology/second-tesla-crash-raises-unnecessary-questions-about-selfdriving-cars/

Blank Face LP - ScHoolboy Q
    There were lots of rumors circulating that ScHoolboy Q was going to give up on rap music due to not being able to spend enough time with his daughter. Rolling Stone Magazine reports: 'Q still regrets the family time he lost. "My daughter lives with me, so me being not able to raise her is weird," he laments. "Every time I come back from tour, she's doing different things. She's learning how to spell shit that she couldn't spell. I missed her pre-school graduation, her kindergarten graduation. I missed taking my daughter to school for the first time. The first day of school — I love that type of shit. I made money; at this point, it's not about money. It's more so about me being happy and doing what I want to do, fulfilling my daughter's dreams and helping her get to a certain point in life."' Many of Q's fans were upset with him for not releasing a tape earlier but with reasons like this it's understandable to see why he didn't.
    You may be wondering why I included this information in an album review and the point is simple; with an artist like ScHoolboy Q his album reflects what he's feeling and what he's going through. Q is going through the problem of Music over Family and vice versa. Q's sophomore album Blank Face definitely helps give us some insight into Q.
    Production wise the album is slacking in certain areas of the fitted genre. Few beats seem very sloppy and horribly thrown together. Vocals on the album are great. There are multiple samples of Kendrick Lamar throughout the album, but as a part of Black Hippy most of the artists never "feature" each other if they're only sampling. Besides some sloppy beats I think the album was fantastic. I wasn't very impressed with my first listen through but it definitely grew on me.
    I give the album a 7/10
    Buy the album on iTunes here.

Releases That are Inspired by This Week's Shootings Alton Sterling and Philando Castile
    In wake of back-to-back shootings of two black men by white police officers, Chris Brown and Jay-Z is leaning on music to deal with their grief about the shootings. Chris asked on twitter early Thursday before sharing a tender, piano-driven new song called My Friend. The inspiration behind that song is, Chirs Brown released it for free for anybody dealing with injustice or struggle in their lives. You can check out both tweets here and here. Following that Thursday, Chris shared a video on his Instagram that shows him reacting to Sterling and Castile's deaths. You can see the video he shared here. Jay-Z also released a raw new single called Spiritual. He hasn't released a solo single in a long time, now he has came out of hibernation, and was inspired by this week's shootings as well. On the song, he continues with those themes of despair and desperation. TIDAL posted on twitter an image on Jay-Z's full statement behind this single. You can see the full statement here.

Chris Brown "My Friend" - Check it out here
    Jay-Z "Spiritual" - Check it out here

Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    A dear MPGH member, @bengaludo has created an amazing hack that you can use on Blackshot. This hack is fun to use when you have friends playing or you are looking to get some funny reactions. The features are bighead, teleport killing, teleport, team ESP, unlimited buy time, ghost mode, speed hack, a damage multiplier of 10x and a fly hack. It's quite crazy how nice this hack works. It's fairly simple to get up and running, and a very easy install. While some of the cheats included are automatically enabled, it's a very nice cheat to have fun with. I enjoyed myself when using it. Make sure to use it at your own risk and enjoy cheating on Blackshot!

Thread

Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats

This week we are featuring the Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats section, which is moderated by [MPGH]Raple, [MPGH]Luis and [MPGH]Joe.
    This free-2-play flash MMORPG game has recently begun an ownership change as Deca Games had bought Realm of the Mad God from Kabam. With this in mind, there will possibly be an account migration for the database servers.
    Deca Games had stated "... After that we definitely want to focus on issues that have been around for a while to see if we can do something about them. We are talking about hacks, bots, server stability, lag as well as a lack of events..."
    With the new developers taking hacking at hand, I strongly advise you to visit the Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats section to download the latest hacked clients, that contain various types of hacks such as no debuffs etc that will give you the upper hand, to make the most out of the final days of Realm of the Mad God being under Kabam's ownership.

Game-play of Realm of the Mad God

ISIS Fighter Tries to Hide From Enemy Helicopter With Bizarre Camouflage Attempt
    When an Iraqi helicopter was flying over an ISIS fighter, the fighter tried to hide himself by looking like a bush. He put a pile of grass over his head. The ISIS fighter was looking for cover after his convoy was earlier hit by the Iraqi Army Aviation department. He thought that he had escaped the helicopter, so he dove on the ground and tried to hide himself with leaves to make sure he was safe. He then headed across the desert thinking that he had escaped. The helicopter was tracking his every move, and he was later caught by the Iraqi Army.

Source

Head Editor
    • Hova

Editors
    • Raple
    • Hunter

Writers
    • Headlines
      • Hova
    • User News
      • Ahlwong
    • Global News
      • Versace,
      • Hero
    • Section of The Week
      • Ahlwong
    • Hack of The Week
      • Organized Chaos
    • Gaming News
      • Gaar
      • Jester
    • Technology News
      • Batman
      • Windoge 10
    • Music News
      • Schuba
      • Logic
    • WTF News?
      • Arrow
      • Lucifer
    • Interviewers
      • Joe
      • Space
    • Freelancers
      • Psychotic
      • -Madara_Uchihă-
      • Cursed
      • Jester
    Last edited by Hova; 07-11-2016 at 08:55 PM.

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hova For This Useful Post:

Ace (07-12-2016),Dynasty (07-11-2016),Gaydow (07-11-2016),RuShi (07-13-2016),Raple (07-11-2016),Windoge 10 (07-11-2016),Z-Nation (07-14-2016)

Thanks
    first xddddd

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Second haah

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Nice GJ

Thanks
    noice jawb boyz

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Great job guys!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Looky me made it on the news finally

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    8th kappa

A place where I can be content and somewhat happy with myself.
    Thanks
    music news is lit.
    Schuba is my main nigga.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Logic For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hova (07-11-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by supermanjetRETURN's View Post
    Looky me made it on the news finally
    And not something anyone should be happy about when it's about receiving the CS tag...
    News Force Head Editor from 09/14/2018 - 03/02/2020
    Publicist from 11/23/2017 - 06/07/2019
    Global Moderator since 09/24/2017
    Minion+ from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Market Place Minion from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Minecraft Minion from 02/23/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion from 11/06/2016 - 09/24/2017

Middleman from 09/14/2016 - 09/24/2017
    News Force Editor from 08/23/2016 - 09/14/2018
    News Force (Section of the Week) from 03/21/2016 - 07/17/2017
    News Force (User News) from 10/18/2015 - 09/14/2018

Donator since 03/16/2015
    Realm of the Mad God Editor from 05/20/2014 - 07/08/2014
    Member since 12/23/2012

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahl For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hova (07-12-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlwong View Post
    And not something anyone should be happy about when it's about receiving the CS tag...
    You silly ex-CS.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Nice job guys.

Congrats @High fgt.
    History
    Member - 12 June 2016 - N/A

Premium Member - 14 August 2016 - N/A
    News Force Sports News - 17 September 2016 - 24 July 2017
    Premium Seller - 23 September 2016 - N/A

News Force Gaming News - 24 July 2017
    STILL ALIVE!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    This one was ok I guess.. Nothing too special in this one except pokemon go bullshit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    No Interview?

MPGH Member Level 1 May 2014
    MPGH Donator May 2015
    MPGH Premium Member December 2015
    MPGH News Force Interviewer July 2016 - October 2017
    MPGH Member Level 2 August 2016
    MPGH Premium Seller March 2017
    MPGH Dave's Ballsack Rag - Unknown
    MPGH Realm of the Mad God Minion December 2017 - December 2018

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyaro View Post
    No Interview?
    Not this week, had a mix up with some of the writers.

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast