Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    @boombox for infracting me
    And getting me banned

A place where I can be content and somewhat happy with myself.
    Thanks
    thanks @Raple luv u too

@Schuba - being best web friend. one day my nigga we gonna party and get hella hoes.
    Schuba is my main nigga.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Logic For This Useful Post:

Raple (07-18-2016),Schuba (07-18-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    Tag someone and let them know that you appreciate them!

I'll kick it off

Hova's List
    @NormenJaydenFBI For playing connect 4 and chess with me, for losing as well
    @Raple for dank calls and keeping me up. For making things happen. Pokemon doh
    @Hero is it me you're looking for? for being a Global G, for moving my threads
    @Hunter I appreciate you for being an editor wit me fam
    @Psychotic for picking up the slack on reports when I ain't around
    @Dave84311 for being a much better HA than the last guy
    @Chrome MPGH TL
    @Lunatic for his dank IG videos, for blessing my VM's with his presence
    @Jubs your ebook changed my life.
    @Cursed for entrusting me to lead News Force
    Old Jr not in this? 8[

@Janitör because best dad
    Hunter Jr. because banned and ******

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think"
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    @Hunter I appreciate your efforts in the League of Legends section. You are very kind.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Poseidon For This Useful Post:

Hunter (07-18-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    @Hydra for being sexy
    @Hydra for being Hydra
    @Hydra for being cewl
    @Hydra for being meh flend
    @Hydra for being awesome
    @Hydra Jr. for being bae
    @Hydra Jr slave for being bae's slave
    Mpgh for existing and cewl
    i dont follow grand master from now on

Thanks
    @Scorpio223 for being one sexy ass nigga

Thanks
    @Dynasty for giving me 95 cents to feed my children.
    nice.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealMakan View Post
    @Dynasty for giving me 95 cents to feed my children.
    I`ll give you another 99 cents for mentioning me

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dynasty For This Useful Post:

TheRealMakan (07-27-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post
    I normally don't post on these threads, but what they hey. (Incoming essay)

The first person that deserves the honourable mention would be @Liz
    I have been offered many opportunities in the past; I am extremely grateful to have been chosen as staff three times in the past couple of years.
    I am also grateful for having the opportunity to serve as the leader of the Middleman team this/last year.
    Despite the fact that I always end up leaving, you still gave me several chances to come back and serve the community.
    Thank you!

During 2012, I had the privilege to be selected as a Middleman with another person.
    At that time, there were only 3 Middleman, and @Ravallo was the leader of our team.
    Although he hasn't visited MPGH in awhile, he was a great mentor during my time as a Middleman --> Minion --> Moderator.
    Ravallo promoted kindness and inspired many people during his time as the leader of the Marketplace. Also, shoutout to @heythere123

However, I would have not been given these opportunities/experiences if @Dave84311 hadn't made this site.
    Even though we rarely spoke outside of working conversations, I appreciate everything you have done for me.
    Thanks!

Here's the one I will never forget. The one who promoted me to Moderator the first time was @arunforce
    Again, although we rarely talk outside of working conversations, I appreciate that you saw potential in me, and all the contribution you have made to make MPGH a better place.
    Thanks!

My fellow homies @Flengo and @Hero
    We have known each other for many years, however, only got close these recent years.
    Our conversations are still continuous and go way back.
    It has been a great pleasure to have known you both and I have never regretted becoming your friends.
    Thanks for being here when I needed help!

My friend @BACKD00R, you have helped me countless times in the past when I was a staff member.
    I can never forget all the fun times we had and I appreciate your assistance. Thanks!

@Mayion although I really haven't talked to you until recently, I enjoy our good talks, and appreciate all your assistance in the past.
    You have helped me and MPGH deal with scammers. Thanks!

@Symmetrical Thank you for all the contribution you have made in the Marketplace as the leader and Middleman. Your dedication has gone unnoticed and I hope everything goes well for you in the future. I appreciate all the work you have done to help build the foundation for a better Marketplace.

@Paralyze Thanks for being a great friend throughout these couple of years. I still remember when we first began talking.

@Batman I still remember how we met. I will never forget that (insert bad word) scammer who recovered and took your 20 bucks. Even though, we rarely talk, we have come to become good friends, and I appreciate your opinions/guidance on MPGH. Thanks!

@Time I think it's time I also give you more recognition for all the contribution you have made on MPGH. You have been a solid role model for other people of this community. Even though I never got the opportunity to work with you as a staff member, I can tell you are a hard-working, and diligent person. Thanks for all you have done on MPGH.

. @Cataclypse My first friend on MPGH. You will never be forgotten and I will always remember the fun times we had on MPGH and Crossfire. Thanks for all your help in the past and the good conversations.

. @Ameer I still remember how we met. Those were the golden ages lol. Although we haven't really spoken these couples years, I appreciate all the help you have given me in the past, especially from the start of my career at MPGH. Thank you so much!

@Versa You have been a great friend before I even became a Middleman on MPGH. That was 5 years ago? Whether if it was back then or now, the motivation you have given me goes beyond the 10.0 scale. Thanks for everything!

@Woods I have known you since the beginning of my time on MPGH. We played Minecraft together, made YouTube together, and had many enjoyable conversations. Although we don't talk anymore, I still remember you as a great friend. Thanks.

@Jubs Although we never spoke after my 2nd, or 3rd time as a staff member, I really appreciate the nice avatar you designed for me a couple years ago. I still remember when I got promoted, you hosted a giveaway. Thanks for all your support in the past!

@Royce You have been a great support in the past. I see the inner potential you have and I hope that you are given another opportunity to perform and help the community once again. Thanks!

@Shadow @Saboteur My fellow Canadian friends. Even though we don't talk a lot, I see all the contribution you have both made in the past. For Shadow, you were a good Middleman, and your performance reflects on how well you will do in real life. Keep it up. For Saboteur, although we rarely spoke these couple of years, I believe you are a great man, and now a jedi master. (I would put a smiley face here, but it doesn't match my entire theme)

@Josh You were a great Middleman and made many contributions towards this community. You are what I call my "old friend", the same way you called me earlier last month, haha. I still remember you, Cataclypse, and I in Crossfire. Fun times, fun times. Thanks for all the good times you had spent with me.

. @DarkLordXYZ We haven't really gotten to know each other until last year. I believe you can accomplish your goals in the future and appreciate your dedicated to the Marketplace. Thanks!

. @FanticSteal You are a great person. You have helped me lots during my time at the Marketplace last year and I believe you are a hard-worker. Keep it up and thank you for your service!

@NormenJaydenFBI I've got a long list of starbucks lovers. I think I'll tell you I'm insane, but I got a blank space on my starbucks cup, and I'll write your name! LOL!

@Psychotic I probably said this before, but thanks for giving me the opportunity to join the news force 3 or 4 years ago (whenever that was). I will never forget the chance you gave me to help improve my english and build up my MPGH career. Thanks!

. @Jim @EgoRaptor @Bernard. @iSmexy @Horror You five are great people and I thank you for being my friends here at MPGH.

Honestly, this list goes endless, and I am pretty sure I forgot some people.
    However, I guess I will look into making another list when I have the time cause this already took me awhile to write.
    Nonetheless, thank you all for helping me in the past, being my friend, and your contribution towards the site.
    I love you buddy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    @Lunatic for always being on the opposite side of the spectrum of me, and for leaving weird VM's on my profile.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    @eithan1231 for being there for me when I need help
    Click Here to visit the official MPGH wiki! Keep up with the latest news and information on games and MPGH! To check out pages dedicated to games, see the links below!

dd/mm/yyyy
    Member - 31/01/2015
    Premium - 12/09/2016
    Call of Duty minion - 05/11/2016 - 05/11/2019
    BattleOn minion - 28/02/2017 - 05/11/2019
    Battlefield minion - 30/05/2017 - 05/11/2019
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks minion - 21/09/2017 - 17/09/2019
    Publicist - 07/11/2017 - 02/08/2018
    Cock Sucker - 01/12/2017 - Unknown
    Minion+ - 06/03/2018 - 05/11/2019
    Fortnite minion - 08/05/2018 - 05/11/2019
    Head Publicist - 08/10/2018 - 10/01/2020
    Developer Team - 26/10/2019 - 10/01/2020
    Former Staff - 10/01/2020

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678