Quote Originally Posted by Alby-kun View Post
    I have a portable CS4 thanks to alixl
    Lol yea I gave you mine XD

Thanks
    question still stands "does this work with ***'s or dtx lol i fogot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    me i dont like photoshop to be honest and i dont use gimp but it seems good. but i already got adobe photoshop CS4 and lots of photo editing software that cost money so yea. plus i use PAINT.NET For my scar l mod
    I am one of the founder of Fail Sause Prodution and Project Recon
    Call Of Duty - Modern Warfare inside of Combat Arms Click in the link below.(WIP)(DEAD)
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/211-combat...mbat-arms.html
    [IMG]https://i793.photobucke*****m/albums/yy211/noob555/PRMT_Remixdvd.gif[/IMG]

The Biggest Project that I am currently doing:
    MODERN WARFARE 2 Into COMBAT ARMS

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Alby-kun View Post
    GIMP seems just as hard to use as photoshop -.-
    Thank you, lmao (they called it a kids program lmao)

Callin it a kiddy program its settup the exact same way as photo is (diffrence is ITS FREE) Not saying its better then photo just a option if you need a close to alternative close to photo for free. I set up a post and the flamers came in here with blow torches flamin me down Its free it works Its here if ya need it use it if ya have to Be happy.

Debo

Quote Originally Posted by ExquisiteJM View Post
    question still stands "does this work with ***'s or dtx lol i fogot
    You can use it to mod the game skins. IDK about the (DTX) direct x files tho I think you need a 3d enviroment graphing program to open those and edit the games xyz variables for sizes,Shoot ranges ect ect. Would be cool if i could make a sword that was like a laser beam tho and cut anything at any distance in sight at any range lol. DTX files arent actually image files they are direct x files and you need to open those in a 3d enviroment and implement changes to the xyz variables in there. I will look into it tho (Edit)I bet that would change the perameters for the skins to... (Edit)
    Last edited by debohax; 02-04-2010 at 12:21 AM.
    Dead Island Hacks v1.5 By. Debohax

Contagion Hacks v1.5 By. Debohax

Debohax Injector v1.0 By. Debohax

Dying Light Hack v1.3 By. Debohax

[IMG]https://i303.photobucke*****m/albums/nn132/MercurySilverstone/Decorated%20images/gamegenie.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    It is a little. Kiddie. Program. It's like photoshops 2 year old brother that photoshop never wanted. They are COMPLETELY different programs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by gallopokoi View Post
    It is a little. Kiddie. Program. It's like photoshops 2 year old brother that photoshop never wanted. They are COMPLETELY different programs.
    Its the closest thing your gonna get to photoshop free bro. Why you in here downing the program it works fine as an alternative.

And oh yeah hey wise ass (Please post somthing thats not photo shop in here thats FREE FOREVER and even comes close to this.) You cant cause there isnt anything this close to photoshop. You calling it a kiddy program is just proof ya never downloaded it or tried it. Its Set up the exact same way as photo minus the saturation features. OH NO I CANT PUT NEON YELLOW ALL OVER MY PICTURE CAUSE I DONT HAVE SATURATION, must be the end of the world. I'm still laughing at you. You never even used the program I bet you just came in this post with a bad attitude and started running your mouth cause you think ya know everything. Once you pull your head outa your ass come and talk to me you lamer. You should labled Choob for life.

Debo out

[IMG]https://i303.photobucke*****m/albums/nn132/MercurySilverstone/Decorated%20images/gamegenie.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    Man anything is free when you have Torrents lol but Regardless!!!! i dont use photoshop anyways ive been using DEdit- Paint.net- IrfanView- Windows paint- and Lunapic.. My Model textures go threw about 3-4 softwares before thier finished i dont release ugly stuff.. [Release] Cold M16A3 - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by eliteusername View Post
    Man anything is free when you have Torrents lol but Regardless!!!! i dont use photoshop anyways ive been using DEdit- Paint.net- IrfanView- Windows paint- and Lunapic.. My Model textures go threw about 3-4 softwares before thier finished i dont release ugly stuff.. [Release] Cold M16A3 - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking
    Yeah Looks nice- Heres one of mine

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/210-combat...ase-m16a3.html

Thanks
    Oh cool pretty =D

instead of making 1 or 2 random mods i think this weekend im going to devote my saturday to making a complete mod package.. that way i can play more often im not getting any play time due to making mods and textures lol ive only done 7 weapon model changes but ive released 1. the M14 to M4A1 CQBR it looks smexy.. i gave it the Mp7Mod Silencer its pretty cool
    Last edited by eliteusername; 02-04-2010 at 12:46 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by eliteusername View Post
    Oh cool pretty =D

instead of making 1 or 2 random mods i think this weekend im going to devote my saturday to making a complete mod package.. that way i can play more often im not getting any play time due to making mods and textures lol ive only done 7 weapon model changes but ive released 1. the M14 to M4A1 CQBR it looks smexy.. i gave it the Mp7Mod Silencer its pretty cool
    Lol I tried that. I edited every file in the body rez skins to make every char skin in the game full neon yellow mini chams when i was done I didnt relize what i did couldnt be handed out to people lol. The files were around 700mb total and Impossible to put out there for free download with files that size.
    Last edited by debohax; 02-04-2010 at 01:03 AM.

Thanks
    yeah you'd be uploadind that all dam day and then some lol i like the Thing Ihave13GP Made it turns the gun into a Long pole actually like a 200Ft pole so you see where someone is and when thier comming ahead of time its awesome lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Hey Smart Ass. I used gimp for 2 years before I came to my senses with that shitty program and just got a torrent. It's a gay (No offence to homosexuals) ass program that can suck my balls. Seriously. GIMP, is the worst program I have ever used. I'd rather use a program with a virus than it. Seriously. And a choob. A new person, 'Sp34ks lik dis' Begs for random shit. Thanks noone. Asks for stickies on a pointless thread. (That's right. You know it.) Leeches, spams, bumps. Nothing at all like me. And saturation is not even CLOSE to the only thing GIMP doesn't have in comparison to photoshop.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    /moved to Mod Discussion.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by debohax View Post
    PhotoShop is to expensive- This is just like photoshop but doesnt have the saturation feature. Which I can live without anyhow. (the cropping wand is great)

Credits-
    Gimp(dot)org for creating
    Me for posting

Gimp 2.6.8 (Free) Please Sticky

Virus Scan-
    Virustotal. MD5: 20b4e0f66674795de2fd36a8c988400a

Gimp owns i use it. I dont wanna hack photoshop. I dont see why people think gimp is for little kids >.> doesnt make any sense at all.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast