Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Lightbulb X~Glitch~X No more?

You might not have tried to glitch, but lemme tell you most of the hot spots are patched and outa the way.
    For example The shed glitch is over [Warhead - Quarantine]~ You enter and your bound to die. 4-6 seconds still gives you enough time to get on top of the roof but that is hard to beat a death timer.
    Idk what to say. Just thought you'd wanna know what I noticed.

Oh, and you wanna mention any other glitches that are patched, just mention them
    VVV

Respect, and peace.

Hack/Mod tester PM me

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nemaat For This Useful Post:

Deceber (02-12-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    for you to play how it's actually supposed to play.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    I hate Nexfail.. STOP PATCHING GLITCHES.. It's THEIR fault you don't do maps properly, and it's their fault that we find it before they do. Soo funny though, I Grenaded a gm and 3 normal players in one throw.. What a lotto but he kicked me for chamming.. WHAT A CHOOB
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    lol gm being pwned by nade and using chams as excuse? thats funny
    anyways
    when you glitch your helping nexon because if you glitch and release it people know it gets spread nexon fixes them and waits for content patch then patches all of them
    if its serious then nexon throws it in earlier

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
    I hate Nexfail.. STOP PATCHING GLITCHES.. It's THEIR fault you don't do maps properly, and it's their fault that we find it before they do. Soo funny though, I Grenaded a gm and 3 normal players in one throw.. What a lotto but he kicked me for chamming.. WHAT A CHOOB
    There is no company known as Nexfail. I am sick and tired of everybody referring to Nexon as 'Nexfail' or other stupid terms. Nexon and all of it's branches are perfectly respectable as a business, and do one of the better jobs a game host can do in it's community.

Stop patching glitches? Really? Glitches are my favorite part of this game, but in my opinion you'll never find new ones if you stick with the old ones. About us finding glitches before they know about it, that will always be a given. There are those crazy die-hards who immediately find random shit. Nexon is just pumping out maps for us, so we can be happy. Remember there are all of those tweens who have an attention span of a fly, and they will leave the game with their parent's cash if Nexon doesn't give them something to keep them interested.

I assume that last part was a lie, but I'll go along with it.

lyke z0mg u got crazy nad3 skellz u luky how u vs a gm i wnt to will u tech me how pls? z0mg u sayed choob lololololol!!!!!!11

/rant of immaturity

Thanks
    gm sucks cuz he thinks he is impossible to kill with nx and when you kill him he moans at u that u got hacks and kick u out of the game

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    junkflea top room were most people snipe i could jump ontop of the boxes and i would be in the boxes but its patched sorry guys.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    so true haha xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Seviant View Post
    There is no company known as Nexfail. I am sick and tired of everybody referring to Nexon as 'Nexfail' or other stupid terms. Nexon and all of it's branches are perfectly respectable as a business, and do one of the better jobs a game host can do in it's community.

Stop patching glitches? Really? Glitches are my favorite part of this game, but in my opinion you'll never find new ones if you stick with the old ones. About us finding glitches before they know about it, that will always be a given. There are those crazy die-hards who immediately find random shit. Nexon is just pumping out maps for us, so we can be happy. Remember there are all of those tweens who have an attention span of a fly, and they will leave the game with their parent's cash if Nexon doesn't give them something to keep them interested.

I assume that last part was a lie, but I'll go along with it.

lyke z0mg u got crazy nad3 skellz u luky how u vs a gm i wnt to will u tech me how pls? z0mg u sayed choob lololololol!!!!!!11

/rant of immaturity
    Nexon? A perfectly legitimate business? Last time I checked they have the worst customer service. Only 2 unexperienced forum mods working on weekends, and their ticket system doesn't work half the time. I don't believe they even have a customer service phone number.

Furthermore you're on a HACKING forum. We all insult Nexon seriously or for fun. Now GTFO.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    LOL thats all i have to say

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    First off, if you think that Nexon has one of the worst customer services, then you probably haven't used many others. Just how do you know there are only two forum mods, and that both of them are inexperienced? They could of been doing their job for years, and there may be more than one person using the same account so that Nexon can keep organized.

I don't really know about the phone number thing. Never tried/needed to call them for support.

I am on a hacking forum. You're absolutely right. That is no reason whatsoever to start insulting a company. Even if this were an 'insult nexon forum', then nobody would ever be insulting them seriously, or for fun. People only insult things for attention. With all of these kids spouting out acronyms and trying to be e-popular, imagine what the real world will be like when these kids grow up and have no idea how to have a real social life.

If you're so sure 'z0mg nex0n failz lolol failz' then go start your own company. Branch out into four countries/regions, and buy some games. Then try to make some money from those games with the little revenue from cash shops. Try to keep hackers at bay while keeping the game interesting and updated. Oops my bad. You can't.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Seviant View Post
    First off, if you think that Nexon has one of the worst customer services, then you probably haven't used many others. Just how do you know there are only two forum mods, and that both of them are inexperienced? They could of been doing their job for years, and there may be more than one person using the same account so that Nexon can keep organized.

I don't really know about the phone number thing. Never tried/needed to call them for support.

I am on a hacking forum. You're absolutely right. That is no reason whatsoever to start insulting a company. Even if this were an 'insult nexon forum', then nobody would ever be insulting them seriously, or for fun. People only insult things for attention. With all of these kids spouting out acronyms and trying to be e-popular, imagine what the real world will be like when these kids grow up and have no idea how to have a real social life.

If you're so sure 'z0mg nex0n failz lolol failz' then go start your own company. Branch out into four countries/regions, and buy some games. Then try to make some money from those games with the little revenue from cash shops. Try to keep hackers at bay while keeping the game interesting and updated. Oops my bad. You can't.
    Honestly though, i totally agree, why insult Nexon if your still playing their games, sure they aren't perfect but really? 'Nexfail'?