Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by ArseneLupin View Post
    But between Trump and a thief / murder who worked as a chief race baiter under Obama, the same murder responsible for Waco Siege and Oklahoma City Bombing and the death of many anti HRC attorneys, I'd definitely pick Trump.

Give me the reasons you're voting for Trump.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Im not from America ^_^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by da to sam ja View Post
    Im not from America ^_^
    well we could clearly see that ?

Premium Member 22/4/16
    Steam Minion 22/12/2017
    OFPS Minion 5/2/2019
    MMO Minion 5/2/2019
    Minion+ 5/2/2019
    Mod 8/11/2020
    Retired 3/10/2022
    22 / Dec 7, 2001

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by da to sam ja View Post
    Im not from America ^_^
    Good job, kiddo.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    Give me the reasons you're voting for Trump.
    He's a businessman with a very high success ratio. He has dealt with leaders, politicians, world's greatest businessmen to come on top and get the best deal possible. He'd be perfect in foreign negotiations. (inb4 you mention the 4 bankruptcies, please note that there are over 515 brands with his name on them)

He is a father, grandfather and great grandfather who has raised his kids to become ambitious entrepreneurs with multimillion dollar companies. He always paid attention to what his children have been taught and what they need to be taught. With a man like this, we could get rid of the common core or at least make it optional and reduce the rates of highschool dropout rates, increase funding for schools to be able to provide students with the best resources and encourage them to become ambitious.

He will create plenty of jobs by bringing them back from offshore territories and punish companies that violate people's human rights by knowingly owning sweatshops and paying foreign workers 5 cents an hour. He already made plenty of jobs by having Soros, Bernouts and the HRC foundation dish out millions of dollars to employ protesters that would disrupt his rallies and trash any pro-trump place completely.

He will bring down terrorism in the US down to its knees by reforming the vetting process for Muslims and other potential terrorists. Homeland Security and TSA fail to successfully identify at least 40% of terrorists and illegal weapons smuggled into the country. They recently sacked hundreds of employees for neglecting their jobs and some were even arrested for knowingly aiding and abetting such criminal activities.

Lastly, It's a vote against Hillary. Trudeau was elected in Canada because a lot of people just didn't want another term of Harper, and that's what we should do with Trump. I'd rather have a controversial TV figure than a murderer and an enabler

Thanks
    Both are shit, though I believe Hillary might has a little bit of fucking understanding of political correctness and would probably be better at negotiation so we don´t have ww3.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    He's a businessman with a very high success ratio. He has dealt with leaders, politicians, world's greatest businessmen to come on top and get the best deal possible. He'd be perfect in foreign negotiations. (inb4 you mention the 4 bankruptcies, please note that there are over 515 brands with his name on them)

He is a father, grandfather and great grandfather who has raised his kids to become ambitious entrepreneurs with multimillion dollar companies. He always paid attention to what his children have been taught and what they need to be taught. With a man like this, we could get rid of the common core or at least make it optional and reduce the rates of highschool dropout rates, increase funding for schools to be able to provide students with the best resources and encourage them to become ambitious.

He will create plenty of jobs by bringing them back from offshore territories and punish companies that violate people's human rights by knowingly owning sweatshops and paying foreign workers 5 cents an hour. He already made plenty of jobs by having Soros, Bernouts and the HRC foundation dish out millions of dollars to employ protesters that would disrupt his rallies and trash any pro-trump place completely.

He will bring down terrorism in the US down to its knees by reforming the vetting process for Muslims and other potential terrorists. Homeland Security and TSA fail to successfully identify at least 40% of terrorists and illegal weapons smuggled into the country. They recently sacked hundreds of employees for neglecting their jobs and some were even arrested for knowingly aiding and abetting such criminal activities.

Lastly, It's a vote against Hillary. Trudeau was elected in Canada because a lot of people just didn't want another term of Harper, and that's what we should do with Trump. I'd rather have a controversial TV figure than a murderer and an enabler
    true, i dont remember who it was but someone was murdered or something like that when they released something about hilary

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NiBrA88 View Post
    Both are shit, though I believe Hillary might has a little bit of fucking understanding of political correctness and would probably be better at negotiation so we don´t have ww3.
    we would go to war, putin said if hilary wins its war

Premium Member 22/4/16
    Steam Minion 22/12/2017
    OFPS Minion 5/2/2019
    MMO Minion 5/2/2019
    Minion+ 5/2/2019
    Mod 8/11/2020
    Retired 3/10/2022
    22 / Dec 7, 2001

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

I've bolded the parts where you're blatantly wrong, I'm sure there are more areas but these are the big parts you're wrong about. I'll explain them for you.

"He's perfect for foreign negotiations", no. No he's not. He has repeatedly insulted China, one of America's biggest traders. He's insulted the whole fucking Middle-East "oh who cares about them", they supply your petrol . There are dozens more cases like these, if you google them. You'll find them.

"515 brands with his name on them", due to his father's success. Not his.

"He always paid attention to what his children have been taught and what they need to be taught", well then according to you and him, they've been taught to be blatant racists and sexists.

"reduce the rates of highschool dropout rates" He's never stated this, how would he accomplish this?

"increase funding for schools" maybe Ivy leagues, but he wouldn't fund the ones that need it.

"He will create plenty of jobs" by deporting others.

"He will bring down terrorism in the US down", because that's such a prevalent problem.

"Muslims and other potential terrorists" - good job, compare over a billion people to the small extremist groups.

If America lets this clown win, you'll be the offical laughing stock of the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLWaoMCUg0g
    Last edited by %&Ursgart23__faf; 07-15-2016 at 07:07 AM.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to %&Ursgart23__faf For This Useful Post:

Lightning (07-15-2016),x12 (07-15-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    I've bolded the parts where you're blatantly wrong, I'm sure there are more areas but these are the big parts you're wrong about. I'll explain them for you.

"He's perfect for foreign negotiations", no. No he's not. He has repeatedly insulted China, one of America's biggest traders. He's insulted the whole fucking Middle-East "oh who cares about them", they supply your petrol . There are dozens more cases like these, if you google them. You'll find them.

"515 brands with his name on them", due to his father's success. Not his.

"He always paid attention to what his children have been taught and what they need to be taught", well then according to you and him, they've been taught to be blatant racists and sexists.

"reduce the rates of highschool dropout rates" He's never stated this, how would he accomplish this?

"increase funding for schools" maybe Ivy leagues, but he wouldn't fund the ones that need it.

"He will create plenty of jobs" by deporting others.

"He will bring down terrorism in the US down", because that's such a prevalent problem.

"Muslims and other potential terrorists" - good job, compare over a billion people to the small extremist groups.
    Small extremist groups that represent majority of the terrorist attacks worldwide, funded and supported by the billion. (All they do is damage control by their Taqiyya strategy)

Domestic terrorism (school shootings etc) is pretty big in the US, but no one wants to fix it.

Deporting illegals is only right. There are tens of millions unemployed Americans who'd do any jobs, but contractors prefer using Mexicans who they don't pay any taxes or insurance for. If they want work here, they should apply for a visa and a work permit before coming here.

Ivy leagues already have millions of dollars in funding thanks to all the rich kids who get in with their money.

"Racists and Sexists"? I've never seen Ivanka, Eric, Donald Jr, or any of the Trump family say anything sexist or even controversial. Trump insulting Rosie O' Donnell who is hated by both democrats and republicans alike is only right. Insulting Megyn Kelly was also right considering she was a dog pitted against Trump by Bill O'Reilly and all the other Fox "News" staff. He has a very good track record in empowering females in his workplaces, and he understands that third wave feminism must be dealt with in order to pave a way for egalitarianism.

"His father's success" His father had a small real estate company (small compared to his current empire) with a net worth about 1/10000 of what the Trump Corporation's worth is right now. Trump has established an empire worldwide ranging from hotels, golf courses to plenty of other things. He has invested wrongly a couple of time but still recovered.

He insulted China yet China still is under his leash. He bought out many lobbyists and politicians who will serve his interests there. Even Putin, a crucial ally of China respects Trump greatly

Too much huffpost is bad for you
    Last edited by ArseneLupin; 07-15-2016 at 07:15 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Small extremist groups that represent majority of the terrorist attacks worldwide, funded and supported by the billion. (All they do is damage control by their Taqiyya strategy)

Domestic terrorism (school shootings etc) is pretty big in the US, but no one wants to fix it.

Deporting illegals is only right. There are tens of millions unemployed Americans who'd do any jobs, but contractors prefer using Mexicans who they don't pay any taxes or insurance for. If they want work here, they should apply for a visa and a work permit before coming here.

Ivy leagues already have millions of dollars in funding thanks to all the rich kids who get in with their money.

"Racists and Sexists"? I've never seen Ivanka, Eric, Donald Jr, or any of the Trump family say anything sexist or even controversial. Trump insulting Rosie O' Donnell who is hated by both democrats and republicans alike is only right. Insulting Megyn Kelly was also right considering she was a dog pitted against Trump by Bill O'Reilly and all the other Fox "News" staff. He has a very good track record in empowering females in his workplaces, and he understands that third wave feminism must be dealt with in order to pave a way for egalitarianism.

"His father's success" His father had a small real estate company (small compared to his current empire) with a net worth about 1/10000 of what the Trump Corporation's worth is right now. Trump has established an empire worldwide ranging from hotels, golf courses to plenty of other things. He has invested wrongly a couple of time but still recovered.

He insulted China yet China still is under his leash. He bought out many lobbyists and politicians who will serve his interests there. Even Putin, a crucial ally of China respects Trump greatly

Too much huffpost is bad for you
    Small extremist groups that represent majority of the terrorist attacks worldwide, funded and supported by the billion.
    I'm glad you made my argument of how ignorant you are, and all I had to do was read the first line.

Go read a fucking book and stop looking at Buzzfeed articles you fucking moron.

EDIT: Decided to keep reading because I just want you to look like more of a fucktard.

Domestic terrorism (school shootings etc) is pretty big in the US, but no one wants to fix it
    Yea, not letting American terrorists into your country is a good idea. But yea, Muslims fault.

Actually agree with the illegals statement.

You've got to be fucking kidding me.

Nope, read.

Look at this rock

this rocks IQ is on par with yours.
    Last edited by %&Ursgart23__faf; 07-15-2016 at 07:26 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    I'm glad you made my argument of how ignorant you are, and all I had to do was read the first line.

Go read a fucking book and stop looking at Buzzfeed articles you fucking moron.
    Buzzfeed is liberal and pro clinton / sanders, so it's most likely a read for you, just like Occupy Democrats. Too much of their rhetoric and you become as dumb as you are now. The art of the deal and economics 101 are all anybody needs to counter every liberal argument

Last edited by ArseneLupin; 07-15-2016 at 07:27 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Buzzfeed is liberal and pro clinton / sanders, so it's most likely a read for you, just like Occupy Democrats. Too much of their rhetoric and you become as dumb as you are now. The art of the deal and economics 101 are all anybody needs to counter every liberal argument

come on bb stop flaming

Premium Member 22/4/16
    Steam Minion 22/12/2017
    OFPS Minion 5/2/2019
    MMO Minion 5/2/2019
    Minion+ 5/2/2019
    Mod 8/11/2020
    Retired 3/10/2022
    22 / Dec 7, 2001

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister J View Post

come on bb stop flaming
    Dw bb, I'm done with this retard. He does not realize that MPGH is not r/feelthebern

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

ISIS attacks more Muslims than any other people. And here you are saying that Muslims support them.

Please go finish highschool before another word comes out of your mouth.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    ISIS attacks more Muslims than any other people. And here you are saying that Muslims support them.

Please go finish highschool before another word comes out of your mouth.
    Sunnis and Shias have been murdering each other since day one. There are also salafists who consider other forms of Islam impure. They all hate each other because of a 1500 year old argument on who should be the successor of a pedophile

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast