Thanks

sweet scope mod after patch and request

umm like a idiot i was modding files and overwrote the orgional GUNS_T_PV_Throwing.rez file

can someone post the GUNS_T_PV_Throwing.rez file that is current ( after feb. patch)
    somehow i messed up makeing the nades in air and on ground color >!<
    i did it last patch and forgot what file i changed but will figure it out again.
    i have no errors just dont have the orginal file now ..

i finished my char face and head colors and will do the body shortly.
    also got the new sniper scope replacement for all red dot sights finished.
    got mp3 replacements for game sounds...

i will post the snyper scope replacement cause it rocks.. and will post the other chams i am finishing later
    if anyone wants the mp3 game sounds hit me up.. i got like 4 mp3's in game sound folder so no more gay music in lobby or in fireteam games

[IMG]https://i819.photobucke*****m/albums/zz114/rsswifi/scope.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i819.photobucke*****m/albums/zz114/rsswifi/noscope.jpg[/IMG]

reminder: always back up your orginal files because i do not include the orginal files only the modified ones

Virustotal. MD5: 1b142db66a0c28e568cd9d3a52f18290
    Last edited by rsswifi; 02-04-2010 at 06:07 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rsswifi For This Useful Post:

krazykiller123 (02-07-2010),nath30 (08-10-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Lol... Looks cool but can you fix the screenies uhh yeah and this was already done...
    Games I played :
    To many to be listed

Thanks
    yes its been done before but after patches things change example would be scopes... they add new scopes so you cannot use old mod; same way with body colors they add new vests etc... so old mod files can cause errors

i like this scope mod because it also changes that 3'rd scope rectle like the scope that comes default on the tar... it changes all the red dot scopes.. (except that gay p90 i neva use p90 so i didnt sweat it)

in this post i attached head and face colors (green)

i am fixin to start on the body colors or you can get the ones already finshed posted earlier by PandN here > https://www.mpgh.net/forum/210-combat...new-patch.html

guess i'll work on the nades later i fixing to go play

[IMG]https://i819.photobucke*****m/albums/zz114/rsswifi/noscope.jpg[/IMG]

reminder: always back up your orginal files because i do not include the orginal files only the modified ones

Virustotal. MD5: 265f23222ba89239b5e8a7eb80173401
    Last edited by rsswifi; 02-04-2010 at 05:24 AM. Reason: double post

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I added virus scan to both and approved both.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LegendaryAbbo For This Useful Post:

rsswifi (02-04-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Lol you can still use old mods some people are just too mob to inject though
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexon View Post
    Attention Soldiers!
    Me and Sam 69.
    --Combat Arms Command--
    good to know, Nexon.

(\__/)
    (>_<)
    ('') ('')

Thanks
    most people dont post the indivual files to inject... and you cant replace entire file with old mod file because after patches it can cause errors. this is because after patch if new guns/characters etc would not be in your old files. you would have to extract your old mod and reinject it to the new file. i had this problem last patch ,, the new scope was all wack because i used my old mod file. i figure to be on the safe side since i am not sure what all they change, i just mod the new files.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/1VVOH7Ep_8w&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/1VVOH7Ep_8w&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
    Last edited by rsswifi; 02-04-2010 at 06:24 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rsswifi View Post
    most people dont post the indivual files to inject... and you cant replace entire file with old mod file because after patches it can cause errors. this is because after patch if new guns/characters etc would not be in your old files. you would have to extract your old mod and reinject it to the new file. i had this problem last patch ,, the new scope was all wack because i used my old mod file. i figure to be on the safe side since i am not sure what all they change, i just mod the new files.
    I make my own mods, so w/e.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sosodistinct View Post
    I make my own mods, so w/e.
    useless post eh,
    thats why i dont have alot of posts
    i dont waste txt on meaningless posts
    its hard enough to get info in forums, so i try to only post comments that may be useful.
    Last edited by rsswifi; 02-04-2010 at 06:26 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to rsswifi For This Useful Post:

LegendaryAbbo (02-04-2010)

Thanks
    seen alot of posts getting bumped up where people are getting the old color mods.. problem is you use these old mods you will be missing things after patch,
    so like with my scope mod and my head/face mod posted earler in this thread i have made color body mod now for after the feb patch.
    (still havent got the grenades done )

this mod has many diff colors in it so you can distinguish between players easier. it also has the NPC in FT colored as you can kinda see in one of my screenshots.

[IMG]https://i819.photobucke*****m/albums/zz114/rsswifi/fireteamenemyandscopemod.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i819.photobucke*****m/albums/zz114/rsswifi/chams_11.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i819.photobucke*****m/albums/zz114/rsswifi/cham_04.jpg[/IMG]

virus scan = Bigger than max permited size / this is just a rez file so not sure if it even needs a scan

reminder: back up your old files, i do not include a copy of original rez

Quote Originally Posted by rsswifi View Post
    umm like a idiot i was modding files and overwrote the orgional GUNS_T_PV_Throwing.rez file

can someone post the GUNS_T_PV_Throwing.rez file that is current ( after feb. patch)
    somehow i messed up makeing the nades in air and on ground color >!<
    i did it last patch and forgot what file i changed but will figure it out again.
    i have no errors just dont have the orginal file now ..
    forget that request for file, when the second update on patch came it reinstalled orginal file
    Last edited by LegendaryAbbo; 02-06-2010 at 08:29 PM. Reason: double post

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Lol its the L115A3 scope...

Thanks
    like the scope and the green heads ^^

Thanks
    if you like the head/face mod (yea i made them solid green for use with aimbot) wait till the body color mod gets approved that i posted near bottom of first page on this thread.
    its sweet, has the NPC in fireteam colored and ALL players colored. i used several diff shades so everyone wont look the same, it is just bright shades instead of solid colors so it looks like cammo just bright

i sent a pm to a mod about approval so we will have to wait till he checks it out cause it to big to scan at virus total
    Last edited by rsswifi; 02-06-2010 at 07:49 AM.