Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

How To Have Alpha Items

Hello, some people asked me how to have these items.

Firstly i'm not english and this is my first post so don't be mean ^-^

You need to download cheat engine (if you don't know how cheat engine works it will be a little bit harder)

Preparation : -Go into rocket league folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\rocketleague for me) >TAGame>CookedPCConsole
    -Copy Boost_AlphaReward_SF.upk and Boost_Burnout_SF.upk then paste them on your desktop
    -Switch the name so Boost_AlphaReward_SF.upk become Boost_Burnout_SF.upk and Boost_Burnout_SF.upk become Boost_AlphaReward_SF.upk
    -Past them into the rocket league's folder

How to unlock the alpha boost : -Launch Rocket League
    -Launch Cheat Engine
    -Click on the little computer in the left corner on cheat engine
    -Select Rocket League
    -In value type select "String"
    -In "Text" write Boost_AlphaReward and click on "First Scan"
    On the left you'll find different things with Boost_AlphaReward name, you'll have to make some search to find the good one, i'll help you.
    - Right click on the first Boost_AlphaReward and select "Browse this memory region"
    -If you see Boost_AlphaReward then some dots and a "/" so it's the good one. Otherwise go in the memory region of an other Boost_AlphaReward and find the good one
    Now is the skilled part

-In the new window after that you click on "Browse the memory region" you'll find boost_AlphaReward and Boost_Burnout. You have to double click just behind the "/" behind Boost_Burnout. You'll find a number, mine is 230. This number change if you have a different langage in your game or if there is an update. So after every update this number would change.
    -Copy this number and close the little window.
    -Now double click behind the "/" behind the Boost_AlphaReward and paste the number (230 for me)

IT'S DONE, you can go back in Rocket League and you can use your Alpha item.

You'll have to do it everytime you launch the game (except for the preparation), even if it looks long, it's really fast when you know how to do it so don't worry.

I only explain how to do it with Alpha Boost cause it's pretty long to explain but it's the same thing for other items, make some search i explained you everything.

Sorry if my explanations are not clear, i tried my best. Have fun.
    Last edited by Dexter; 07-19-2016 at 02:34 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to L3CKTR1K For This Useful Post:

jish_ (07-21-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    By the way if you don't have Boost_Burnout ingame you can choose an other one, it doesn't matter but you have to copy the good number in cheat engine.

Thanks
    So the reason you have to do this each time you launch the game is because the number changes each time?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by gamingneeds View Post
    So the reason you have to do this each time you launch the game is because the number changes each time?
    No the reason is that the number resets itself when you close the game.
    As i said the number will change everytime after an update.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by L3CKTR1K View Post
    You'll find a number, mine is 230. This number change if you have a different langage in your game or if there is an update. So after every update this number would change.
    I do exactly as you have said but when I double click the DOT after the / a little window pops up asking me to change the offset? the number it gives me in the little window is 1... for everything i double click the number it gives me is 1. But if I double click on the / the number is 47 BUT when I go to double click on the other boost the number is still the same??? so wtf number am i changing? or am I just a retard?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by deathrend View Post
    I do exactly as you have said but when I double click the DOT after the / a little window pops up asking me to change the offset? the number it gives me in the little window is 1... for everything i double click the number it gives me is 1. But if I double click on the / the number is 47 BUT when I go to double click on the other boost the number is still the same??? so wtf number am i changing? or am I just a retard?
    You have to double click behind the / not after ^^. If you still don't understand i'll make a screenshot

Behind the / is not a dot, it's a white space

Thanks
    You have to double click behind the / not after ^^. If you still don't understand i'll make a screenshot

Behind the / is not a dot, it's a white space
    Ahhh okay I see now thanks! unfortunately I have tried that + heaps of other stuff, in the end it leaves me with a blank boost with no sound and this actually works in game! opponents not being able to hear or see my boost really throws them off, I am not going to do this again as it is just game breaking.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Ahhh okay I see now thanks! unfortunately I have tried that + heaps of other stuff, in the end it leaves me with a blank boost with no sound and this actually works in game! opponents not being able to hear or see my boost really throws them off, I am not going to do this again as it is just game breaking.
    You just didn't do the preparation..

Thanks
    do you mind making a screenshot of the skilled part I cant seem to follow the wordings

- - - Updated - - -

Also are the Alpha items available to use online in matches

Thanks
    You just didn't do the preparation..
    No I did exactly as you have said.

Preparation : -Go into rocket league folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\rocketleague for me) >TAGame>CookedPCConsole
    -Copy Boost_AlphaReward_SF.upk and Boost_Burnout_SF.upk then paste them on your desktop
    -Switch the name so Boost_AlphaReward_SF.upk become Boost_Burnout_SF.upk and Boost_Burnout_SF.upk become Boost_AlphaReward_SF.upk
    -Past them into the rocket league's folder
    I copied the 2 files on to my desktop, Switched both of the names and then put them BACK into the folder I copied them from. I launch Rocket League and Cheat Engine, click on the little computer sign and select Rocket League, switch value to String and first scan Boost_AlphaReward, I right click the first Address and select browse this memory region. I find Boost_Burnout and double click the empty space AFTER / copying the number it gives me and then pasting that number in the empty space AFTER / for the Boost_AlphaReward. I also repeated this same sequence over and over changing the other empty spaces but nope still nothing! I am not sure what I am doing wrong or if it just doesn't work for me :'(
    Last edited by deathrend; 07-19-2016 at 11:47 AM. Reason: Further detail.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    No I did exactly as you have said.

I copied the 2 files on to my desktop, Switched both of the names and then put them BACK into the folder I copied them from. I launch Rocket League and Cheat Engine, click on the little computer sign and select Rocket League, switch value to String and first scan Boost_AlphaReward, I right click the first Address and select browse this memory region. I find Boost_Burnout and double click the empty space AFTER / copying the number it gives me and then pasting that number in the empty space AFTER / for the Boost_AlphaReward. I also repeated this same sequence over and over changing the other empty spaces but nope still nothing! I am not sure what I am doing wrong or if it just doesn't work for me :'(
    As i said the empty space is BEFORE / not after.. You have to double click BEHING the /. The good / is the one that is BEHIND the boost_ burnout and BEHIND the boost_AlphaReward not after. I'll make a screenshot, it's not clear.

- - - Updated - - -

I can't edit my post so i post here. I made a screenshot with instructions EVERYTHING IN RED IS REALLY IMPORTANT AND READ EVERYTHING
    Last edited by Dexter; 07-19-2016 at 02:34 PM.

Thanks
    Yeah I am some special kind of fucking retard aren't I. You are an amazing human being! thank you very much! Works all good now!!

Thanks
    Hello, Psyonix, I give you my stupid hack. lolilol I'm jackass
    Clap clap clap. Congratulation idiot.

I registered only to said that to you. Tomorrow it's fixed, thank you !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Rocket league Crash :O

Thanks
    It doesn't work online, as in other people can't see it except for you. Thanks

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast