Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

MPGH News - 111th Edition

111th Edition - July 18th, 2016
    "Wew lad." - Dat Boi

Rip Hunter
    Hunter is no longer a part of the News Force, which means we are now down an editor.

May you RIP in news peace.

- If you are interested in getting closer with the MPGH community without any restrictions via Skype, you can apply to join the MPGH-1 Skype Chat here.
    - If you are interested in getting closer with the League of Legends (LoL), the Realm of the Mad God (ROTMG), Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) or the Counter-Strike Global Offensive (CSGO) community and you meet the requirements, make sure to drop by and apply to be part of the Official MPGH League of Legends Official Skype Group, Realm of the Mad God Skype Group, Adventure Quest Worlds Skype Group, or Counter-Strike Global Offensive Skype Group.
    - The Publicists have opened up a Minecraft server for all of MPGH to join. This is a faction server, using the version 1.8 and no hacking whatsoever. If you are interested in joining, please visit this link for more information.
    - This week, all the Cock Suckers were removed from MPGH. Thanks to the Global Moderator, Mayion, MPGH has been rid of these hated group of people for an entire week.

Market Place Alert:
    Another Social Engineering Service provider was permanently banned this week for scamming. This is a warning to all who use the Market Place to use caution as you confront these Social Engineering Services. With three 'trusted' members of the community all banned for scamming, it is important for you to investigate on the seller before purchasing their products/services!

Donations:

If you are interested in obtaining a premium membership and donating to MPGH, please go here to read about all the benefits Premium Member has!

None this week

If would you like to donate for the Publicists Team, then please check this thread.

Birthdays:
    None this week

Postbans:

Staff Changes:

Promotions:
    None this week
    Demotions/Resignations:

Head Administrator
    [MPGH]Dave84311

Administrator
    [MPGH]arunforce

Staff Administrator
    [MPGH]Liz

Global Moderators
    [MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]Mayion

Moderators
    [MPGH]FanticSteal
    (Dragon Nest Hacks & Cheats and Vindictus Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Hunter
    (Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, League of Legends Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]NormenJaydenFBI
    (ArmA 3 Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats, Minecraft Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)

Minion+
    [MPGH]akim14
    (Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Hacks & Cheats and Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Batman
    (Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats, League of Legends Hacks & Cheats, MapleStory Hacks & Cheats, Mission Against Terror Hacks & Cheats, Other First Person Shooter Hacks and Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks)
    [MPGH]Boombox
    (General)
    [MPGH]Raple
    (Minecraft Hacks & Cheats, Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats, and Runescape Hacks/Bots)
    [MPGH]Saboteur
    (General)
    [MPGH]Smoke
    (Blackshot Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)

Minions
    [MPGH]Dakota
    (CrossFire Hacks & Cheats and Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]DarkLordXYZ
    (Market Place)
    [MPGH]Dexter
    (Tom Clancy's The Division and Other MMORPG Hacks)
    [MPGH]Hova
    (Market Place)
    [MPGH]Joe
    (Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats and Other MMORPG Hacks)
    [MPGH]Luis
    (Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Minerva
    (Blackshot Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Paralyze
    (Battlefield Hacks & Cheats and Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Psychotic
    (Market Place, Social Engineering and Trove Hacks & Cheats)

Game Hacking
    [MPGH]master131

Official Middlemen
    [MPGH]DarkLordXYZ
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Psychotic

Publicists

[MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Hunter
    [MPGH]Jubs
    [MPGH]Shadow
    [MPGH]Raple

Hot Threads:

At least 35,000 Venezuelans have crossed the Colombian Border to buy Food, Medicine and Basic Goods.

Tens of Thousands of Venezuelans have poured into neighboring Colombia in an attempt to buy food, medicine and basic needs on Saturday after the Venezuelan Government had briefly opened the border that has been closed for almost a year. Pictures have been released of the Elderly and Mothers storming Colombian Supermarkets and its been highlighted how daily life has been declining for millions back home in Venezuela. Currently, the Venezuela economy has been in freefall since the 2014 crash in oil prices. Columbia's Foreign Ministry has said that at least 35,000 Venezuelans entered Columbia on Saturday and their entry was controlled in an "orderly manor and under the supervision of security". The Border was opened for roughly 8 hours and will be reopened on Sunday. We understand that roughly 35,000 people also crossed during last week's 12-border opening. Colombia's act of generosity has been recognized world-wide and we can only thank them for helping out the Venezuelans.

3 police officers shot and killed in Baton Rogue
    On Sunday, police responded to a 9 a.m. report of a man walking with an assault rifle along a highway two miles away from police headquarters. The man, Gavin Long, who is from Kansas, shot and killed three police officers in Baton Rogue, Louisiana, USA. In addition, three other police officers were injured. Long eventually was killed in the shootout, and was announced dead at the crime scene. One of the police officers is currently in critical condition. Police are currently unsure whether the motive of the gunman was towards police or a general response. President Obama spoke of the attacks shortly after, stating the attacks on police as "the work of cowards."

New, Bundled Call of Duty
    Being bundled with Infinite warfare is Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered, coming out later this year. By the video im linking below, it looks MUCH better then the original. Its quite impressive.
    The video I linked above shows the first mission of the game in the remastered version of the game. And you can see for your self how good it looks. Here is a quote from Shaun Prescott "The lighting is the most striking improvement: the darkness is less grey and more authentic, while the ship's floodlights cut through it more convincingly. Elsewhere, the character models are more ornate, and the textures don't look as low-detail and drab as they did in 2007 (of course, it looked much more impressive back then)." Modern warfare remastered will be realising bundled with infinite warfare on november 4th.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJDzYJJ5NKk

[IMG]https://images.akamai.steamuserconten*****m/ugc/50990144327946434/8711530F8055C7F16555D9BF911AB7700FC7C80B/[/IMG]

CS:GO Skin Prices After Gambling Ban
    On 7/13/16 Valve had announced that it would begin sending requests to cease gambling website operations that use Steam's trading system. A representative from Valve wrote this “Using the OpenID API and making the same web calls as Steam users to run a gambling business is not allowed by our API nor our user agreements,”. While this was quite the surprise to many CS:GO players as there was a huge peak in gambling. Valve's announcement implied that Steam users would retrieve item skins from gambling websites and the community has wondered would Valve's skin market crash due to this decision? Most of the current CS:GO skins have decreased in price due to the idea that the market would implode.

New study shows personality is controlled by immune system
    Researchers from the University of Virginia have shown that the immune system of mice directly controls parts of the brain that are responsible for their social behavior. In the journal, Nature, the researchers explained how the lack of a particular pathogen fighting molecule called interferon gamma (IFN-y) caused the mice to demonstrate social deficits and autistic-like behavior when interacting with other mice. After an injection of IFN-y, the mice immediately began to act like the healthy mice, and regained their social behavior.

So tl;dr, if you want to be social, stay healthy.

https://www.iflscience.com/brain-personality-controlled-by-your-immune-system-according-new-study/all/

It's Britney Bitch
    It's finally here! Britney has been hinting at new music for what feels like an eternity. On July 14, 2016, she dropped a fresh new track called "Make Me", featuring a well-known artist G-Eazy. The single sky-rocketed after just hours of release in the U.S. iTunes single sales chart. Make Me is the first single from Britney's upcoming studio album, which she has been working on for the past few months. She confessed the album would sound a little, semi melodic, and not so "poppy" and chill, very chill. Nonetheless, Britney is at her sexy best on the new track, here is a few lyrics: "No rules/From the butt of the car, let's take it back to my room/Igniting the heat of the woman; let the sparks fuse/Blowing up to the ceiling, we're burning bright/When we cross the line", and that's just a sneak peak of that's on the single.

I give this single a 8/10. Really enjoyed the single, and G-Eazy is just a bonus to make it come all together.
    You can check out the single here.
    You can buy and download the single here.

French Montana ft. Drake - "No Shopping"

I haven't been keeping up with Drake too much since the release of his newest album "Views", but apparently there has been a little beef between a guy named Joe Budden and Drake. I don't know what they're sharing words about, but Budden released a track or multiple tracks dissing Drake specifically. Two weeks after the original Joe Budden track dropped Drake has finally responded. "No Shopping" is a gift song if you pre-order French Montana's upcoming album titled "MC4". It was unclear to me at first what Drake's come-back actually was, even after I listened to the song. I did a little research, and I believe Pitchfork explains it best as it can be explained:
    " “Pump, pump, pump it up” starts the feature verse. Those exact words allegedly fired these tensions, according to Joe on his podcast earlier this month. Drake seemingly pokes fun at Joe’s single 13 years ago, quickly adding that he is not a one-hit wonder. Later in the song, Drizzy weaves in “calm down,” the name of another song from Joe’s self-titled debut. The Toronto, Ontario MC/singer adds that he has never started any of his beefs, but has a strong reputation for finishing them. Drake also alludes to the tensions starting with Budden’s criticism of Views. “You don’t really want the Views,” raps the artist of his latest #1 album. "

Maybe this song was purely created to diss Joe Budden, but if that's the case, as a Drizzy fan, I have to say I don't think Drake won the battle. Drake was definitely aggressive on his verse, but I didn't see any real shots being fired. After not finding any substance to the diss, I also realized that the song itself isn't even good at all. The beat is mediocre at best, and French Montana frankly sounds like a robot.
    I give this single 3 / 10
    I would only recommend listening to this song if you're a hardcore Drizzy fan, and even then I can almost grantee you wont enjoy the production on the track.

The 25th Edition of "The Champions League of Creativity"
    The 25th edition of the Art Directors Club of Europe awards, sometimes called "The Champions League of Creativity" are now open for submissions. The awards are a very unique and special because of its scrupulous selection of entries. Only very few entries will be able to go into the awards to ensure only the most innovative & outstanding entries are presented. All submitted work is judged by top creative professionals in the areas of Film & Radio, Print & Outdoor, Interactive & Mobile, Design & Craft, Promotions & New Media, and Innovation & Integration. Once all the entries are reviewed the juries will then pick the winner. Gold, Silver, and Bronze will be awarded throughout each category; but the "Grand Prix" is what everyone aims for. The overall winner across all the categories receives a special award, his/her work will also be revealed at the ADCE Awards Gala on October 15, 2016. Deadline for submissions is September 16, 2016. An extended deadline is also offered which ends on September 23, 2016.

Source

Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats
    This week we are feature a cheat made by a ROTMG hack creator @059. Located here, you can find an update to Nilly's Client which is version 27.7.7. This hack has tons to work with, and is quite amazing. In the about tab, you can now get an extra set of options with fully customizable hotkeys. These options include camera to quest, teleport to the closest person of you quest, rotate your camera 45 degrees, chat messages and render toggle. You can also change volume and a bit more to work with. You can find the whole list of features here.

Minecraft Hacks & Cheats
    This week we are featuring the Minecraft Hacks & Cheats section, which is moderated by [MPGH]NormenJaydenFBI and [MPGH]Raple.
    This section provides the necessary Minecraft Hacked Clients for you to gain the upper hand on, if not all, servers. These hacked clients contain various different hacks such as X-Ray, Flight, Full Bright, Triggerbot and so much more. If that isn't enough, there are also tutorials, teaching you how to crack accounts so you can make a shop on MPGH to sell them.

MPGH currently has an official Minecraft server called MPGHCraft. This is a factions server, allowing absolutely no hacks at all. If you'd like to find out more about this server, visit here.

Game-play of Minecraft. Version 1.10.2

Pokemon Go players and naked woman vandalizing church
    Since the release of the popular game Pokemon Go players all around the world have been trying to catch the best Pokemon. But what a group of friends found in St. Luke’s Church in Westport was a little more than just Pokemon. When the group of friends entered the garden they saw a lady that was completely naked. The lady was throwing around statues, turning over benches and pulling out the lights. On top of that she had also been throwing garbage from her car into the pond outside and even into the baptismal pond inside the church. The woman is 40 years old and is likely mentally ill and therefore the police were mostly focused on getting her the help that she needed to recover. The investigation is still open and police still have to determine whether the incident was caused by mental issues. If her actions were intentional she could be facing charges. "We all feel so sorry for this poor woman,” Fleming said. “Whatever drove her to this, she really snapped and that’s very disconcerting - that if I’d been here maybe I could have helped before it happened.” So remember kids, just because you don't catch that one Pokemon that you really want, don't go bonkers like this woman did.

Interview - [MPGH] Flengo

[MPGH]Hunter: Hi, Flengo. How have things been coming along in your life?

[MPGH]Flengo: It's pretty great now. Glad it's finally summer. How about you?

[MPGH]Hunter: It's finally summer, I've been waiting for this glorious time! The season on which you can go to the beach, refresh yourself and swim freely! Do you often go out to the beach when it is summer time?

[MPGH]Flengo: No unfortunately I don't get to go to the beach very often. There are hardly any beaches that I could go to, and they are also relatively far away from my home. Apart from that, most of my friends have no interest in going to a beach. I do go swimming occasionally though.

[MPGH]Hunter: I see. Most teenagers start going to it once school finals have finished for them. Have your finals already finished for you? If so, how were they?

[MPGH]Flengo: Yeah, everything has gone well. Just trying to find a summer job now, even though it might be a bit late to start searching.

[MPGH]Hunter: Well, better later than never. Anyways, glad to know that you have managed to achieve great grades while having such a responsibility-entitled position on such a big forum such as MPGH. Speaking of it, how did you stumble upon MPGH when you first started out?

[MPGH]Flengo: Well it's been over 6 years now since I registered on MPGH. It was the same old usual reason everyone joined for back then, hacks. When I joined I only really knew about the Combat Arms section. I didn't bother to click anywhere outside of that section for a very long time. I think I actually started posting on the forum when I wanted to learn how to create hacks.

[MPGH]Hunter: Until you actually ended up being acknowledged for your great Combat Arms hacks by the Administrators, and you were given Contributor due to your hacks. And very shortly after you received Combat Arms Minion. How did you feel when you realized you had been given the chance to officially watch over your favorite MPGH gaming section?

[MPGH]Flengo: It felt great of course. I think that was my second time applying, so I was very happy to gain it. By then, MPGH had become my favorite and only forum that I spent time on. Even now, Combat Arms is the forum where the second most of my posts are, excluding Infractions and Bans. It felt really good to be given the chance to moderate my favorite section. Back then I remember everyone being really welcoming and helpful.

[MPGH]Hunter: Something which isn't that usual to see nowadays, but I guess that was already somewhat expected since things change as times goes by and so did your moderation capabilities. After being given the chance to look after your favorite MPGH section, achieving Minion+ and directly Global Moderator afterwards which was a really grand achievement. How do you feel about that?

[MPGH]Flengo: I remember coming online and seeing that I was promoted to Global Moderator and I immediately went to message @Dave84311 on Skype as I was completely befuddled about the situation. At that time, there was a need for global moderators so me and BACKD00R were chosen. I really appreciated the fact that they saw the potential in me while I was just Minion+. It was also really nice to be able to share that with @BACKD00R since I was with him from the start when I became Minion in Combat Arms.

[MPGH]Hunter: So you felt enthusiastic, that's nice to know. Alright, moving on to day-to-day related matters, what are your favorite hobbies? Are any of them related to MPGH? I assume one of them must be coding?

[MPGH]Flengo: Coding is definitely a hobby of mine, however I haven't been doing much in my personal time for fun in a while now. But I'm always looking to work on something when possible, or if ideas ever come up. Apart from that, photography has been a hobby of mine for a long time. That's something I'm always actively doing.

[MPGH]Hunter: Oh yes, your latest General section thread in which you included some pictures taken near your house, those are very beautiful and peaceful. Do you practice any sports?

[MPGH]Flengo: No, I don't really play any sports. I just go skiing in the winter and sometimes play tennis in the summer. Apart from that, just occasionally playing basketball with my friends.

[MPGH]Hunter: Alright, time's running up. Before we end this interview, would you like to do any shout-out to anyone in special?

[MPGH]Flengo: My one true love and sandbag @Mayion, and of course to the Fire MM Squad @Psychotic and @Hova and I guess @DarkLordXYZ but he's not really as cool.

[MPGH]Hunter: Thank you for taking your time to allow me to interview you, it was a pleasure. Have a pleasant day!

[MPGH]Flengo: No problem, thank you for the interview!

Head Editor
    • Hova

Editors
    • Raple

Writers
    • Headlines
      • Hova
    • User News
      • Ahlwong
    • Global News
      • Versace,
      • Hero
    • Section of The Week
      • Ahlwong
    • Hack of The Week
      • Organized Chaos
    • Gaming News
      • Gaar
      • Russell
    • Technology News
      • Batman
      • Windoge 10
    • Music News
      • Schuba
      • Logic
    • Art News
      • Dynasty
      • Gaar
      • Organized Chaos
    • WTF News?
      • Arrow
      • Lucifer
    • Interviewers
      • Joe
      • Space
    • Freelancers
      • Psychotic
      • -Madara_Uchihã-
      • Jester
      • Cursed
    Last edited by Raple; 07-18-2016 at 05:48 PM.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Raple For This Useful Post:

059 (07-18-2016),Ace (07-19-2016),[MPGH]Ahl (07-19-2016),Danny (07-21-2016),DarknzNet (07-22-2016),Dynasty (07-18-2016),[MPGH]Flengo (07-18-2016),RuShi (07-19-2016),[MPGH]Hova (07-18-2016),inc3pt (07-18-2016),x12 (07-18-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    When your almost month old interview finally gets posted
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flengo For This Useful Post:

Ace (07-19-2016),[MPGH]Ahl (07-19-2016),[MPGH]Hova (07-18-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I donated this week and wasn't added

Nice News again! I'd love to be apart of it one day.

Member Since 07-18-2015
    Mpgh Premium 07-17-2016
    Mpgh Premium Seller 08-17-2016
    Mpgh News Force (Gaming News) 02-09-2017
    Mpgh News Resignation 06-08-2017
    Realm Of The Mad God Minion 12-11-2017
    Former Staff 09-25-2018

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Gratz Senpai @059

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
    When your almost month old interview finally gets posted
    h how pale are you if you dont go to the fucken beach o-o

Premium Member 22/4/16
    Steam Minion 22/12/2017
    OFPS Minion 5/2/2019
    MMO Minion 5/2/2019
    Minion+ 5/2/2019
    Mod 8/11/2020
    Retired 3/10/2022
    22 / Dec 7, 2001

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister J View Post

h how pale are you if you dont go to the fucken beach o-o
    I forgot the sun only comes out when you're at the beach. Thanks man.

VM | PM | IM
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Member Since 05.11.2010

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Flengo For This Useful Post:

Cthulhu (07-18-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post

I forgot the sun only comes out when you're at the beach. Thanks man.
    well where the hell are you gonna go to tan , beach is the more perfect place

Premium Member 22/4/16
    Steam Minion 22/12/2017
    OFPS Minion 5/2/2019
    MMO Minion 5/2/2019
    Minion+ 5/2/2019
    Mod 8/11/2020
    Retired 3/10/2022
    22 / Dec 7, 2001

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Luverdark View Post
    I donated this week and wasn't added

Nice News again! I'd love to be apart of it one day.
    You have to state that here!

Sad to see Hunter leave the news force, did anything happen?

- - - Updated - - -

Besides that, great news as always

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by NiBrA88 View Post

You have to state that here!

Sad to see Hunter leave the news force, did anything happen?

- - - Updated - - -

Besides that, great news as always
    "If you already donated, you do not need to post here.
    It's only for people who are not yet donors and have donated more than $25 USD. "

Do you even read? Fucking memer

Member Since 07-18-2015
    Mpgh Premium 07-17-2016
    Mpgh Premium Seller 08-17-2016
    Mpgh News Force (Gaming News) 02-09-2017
    Mpgh News Resignation 06-08-2017
    Realm Of The Mad God Minion 12-11-2017
    Former Staff 09-25-2018

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Luverdark View Post
    "If you already donated, you do not need to post here.
    It's only for people who are not yet donors and have donated more than $25 USD. "

Do you even read? Fucking memer
    I did but I was sent there anyways by some MPGH Staff as I had the same concern as you, fucking pleb

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Why was i posted about CS twice?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister J View Post

well where the hell are you gonna go to tan , beach is the more perfect place
    I don't want to tan I'm not white.

VM | PM | IM
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Member Since 05.11.2010

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce's Turd View Post
    Why was i posted about CS twice?
    You are too special!

Nice job boys!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Love the news

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I have $700 in transactions in the guy who got banned... Is there any more info I can be given?...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast