Threaded View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

User Services - Vouch Copy Requirements

This is a suggestion btw, forgot to add it to the title.

All I see now days is people going onto General and shitposting their way to the requirements in order to get vouch copies in user services. I feel that the post requirements for a vouch copy should be increased to around 2k-3k posts maybe? Also, in order to get vouch copies from anyone's service in User Services you should have to maybe apply or something in which the staff then review you and check to see if you are an actual user who got to the requirements without shitposting and will be active in other areas other than just User Services.

Example: One of the main users who I've spotted so far who shitposted their way to the requirements is that ArseneLupin guy who got to 1.5k posts (mainly by shitposting in general from what I've seen, though he does have a service for BTC only a small fraction of the posts are for that service.) and then went onto user services and instantly started asking for vouch copies.

If that idea isn't welcomed then I think the set time you have to be on MPGH for in order to qualify should be extended to maybe a year or something, else we will have kids just spamming on new threads on user services non stop as soon they get to the requirements with "VOUCH COPY!??!?!?!" which is hardly fair to the seller since he's essentially being fought over by all the kids wanting vouch copies.

TLDR; Shitposters are going to cause a huge increase in vouch copies on user services, post requirements should be changed to around 2k-3k or the time you've been on here to get vouch copies should be increased to a year or longer.
    Last edited by Harry; 07-19-2016 at 04:00 AM.
    Don't like what I say? Here's a solution.

Suck my nuts

Contact

Steam

Activity
    Join date - July 15th 2012
    Premium - August 2nd 2016
    fuck all else currently lmao

Purchases
    Number of successful purchases on the marketplace: 7
    Times I've been scammed: 2 (both over 3 years ago)

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k @stock
    Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO
    Motherboard: ASROCK Z170 Pro4
    GPU: MSI GTX 1070 ARMOR
    Power Supply: Corsair Builder Series CX700M 80PLUS Bronze
    RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Harry For This Useful Post:

AE$Tgryae35ryt (07-19-2016),x12 (07-19-2016)