Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Ebook: how to se zagg, otterbox, lifeproof, and how to get ANY serial number. 4 in 1

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    IMG_0892.JPG  

IMG_0889.JPG  

IMG_0890.JPG  

Last edited by Hova; 02-13-2017 at 07:49 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Approval Review

Content is safe and does not break MPGH rules. Simple SE eBook to the above mentioned companies. Handful of images to follow along to.

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Hova For This Useful Post:

Rob (02-13-2017)

Thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    @Lacedup18 Vouch copy?

Quality is not an act, it is a habit.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Lacedup18 View Post
    Btw, for zagg... not everyone has the money to buy an ipad pro which itself is $729. eBay might be fine but there really isn't a lot of demand. Will post vouch review soon.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    removed OP too sensitive
    Last edited by the_killer_opps; 02-13-2017 at 11:02 PM.

Thanks
    Last edited by uvpC2M6uxI; 02-14-2017 at 07:25 AM.

Thanks
    I received a vouch copy for this eBook. The eBook itself is easy enough to follow; it has pictures along with links to make the process a lot faster. The eBook is quite short, but because of the simplistic way, it's done it doesn't have to be detailed. I think the process for Zagg only takes 5 minutes and you'll get a confirmation order. Although there are similar eBooks for Zagg on this market, this eBook has two other methods as well. ++

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Alright, so the e-book might not be extremely long, as other ones, but there's NO need for that!!! - In the few pages it has, it is extremely detailed, on what you have to do. There's even pictures that helps and guides you even further. The price of $30 is nothing. Alone with just the otterbox method, you can get your money back very quickly. - But no, it doesn't just have 1 method, which guarantees to earn your money back, it also has other methods that also guarantees your money back, and more. I think while it's $30, you should get it immediately. With this e-book you could open up your own service very quickly, and could earn a lot on ebay etc. There may be the investment of $5 for the cases, but hey, you could be getting a $100+ case, so I am sure no one gives a f*ck right?
    All in all, great e-book. Can't say anything negative about it.

@Space btw, you fucking zootopia nerd

Thanks
    $20 and leave a review til 4est

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    +1, upon recieveing the ebook I can confirm that it works, but I guess due to recent activities it will get saturated without time. I'll probably update with a better opinion in few days.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Hentai For This Useful Post:

uvpC2M6uxI (02-14-2017)

Thanks
    I edited the eBook, as well as created the thread, so I shall disclose that, however I will still give an honest opinion to this eBook.

Upon reading the eBook initially I can confirm the eBook is very informative with lots of helpful pictures to illustrate the method/instruction. Whilst I understand that the eBook may actually be short, it is straight to the point; it also allows you to complete the SE without any unnecessary information.

In terms of the pricing, it may be more expensive compared to other eBooks, but you have to remember that you can easily make your money back with one SE, and this eBook contains methods for Otterbox, Lifeproof and Zagg.

The actual OP is very nice and is willing to answer all your question in a timely manner, and is definitely willing in answering all you question if you need any!

I would definitely recommend this eBook, as you'll be able to make you money in short period of time, especially considering current services charge about 20%.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to M113 For This Useful Post:

uvpC2M6uxI (02-14-2017)

Thanks
    This is the eBook that you want and need to protect your phones and tablets!

I am a Social Engineering rookie and Lacedup has composed step by step on how to achieve AMAZING RESULTS! I ran into a little problem on the Lifeproof site however with the FULL SUPPORT Lacedup provides, all I had to do was message him (wicked helpful guy btw) and it was fixed.

Don't waste your money on paying 20% service fees and KNOW you are getting the job done properly. The eBook may seem a little on the higher range but for what you can achieve after putting in 15 minutes of work, you will get your money back plus some after the first SE. Word of caution, if you tell your friends, you're gonna get stuck doing this for all of them. LOL!

Got more than $1000 dollars worth of product after buying this eBook. Definitely worth it. I might even have to make a shop and start selling my services.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Kirusshan For This Useful Post:

uvpC2M6uxI (02-14-2017)

Thanks
    Okay, so I got this eBook in order to be able to learn how to SE Zagg, Otterbox and Liteproof as well as getting serial numbers successfully.

I'll break down the review into a few parts to help you decide whether or not this eBook is worth the purchase.

1) How easy is it?
    It's a fairly simple method and you do not need any prior knowledge of refunding/SE'ing nor any other hardware/software other than the internet and a computer.

2) How long does it take to do?
    It takes around 10-15 minutes to actually carry it out though the amount of time depends on how easy/hard it is to find the required information. Should take around a few hours to do if you’re unlucky. If you’re lucky, it should only take an hour or two. However, keep in mind it may take 5-7 business days for you to get the actual product delivered.

3) What if I feel nervous/unclear about what to do?
    That's the best part! If you feel you're still not confident enough to carry out a refund despite how easily it's been explained, then @Lacedup18 being the nice person he is, will answer questions you have in regards to the eBook so you may not only clear up any questions you may have but also help be guided through the process.

4) Is the eBook worth the price?
    The price is very fair considering what you get. You'll make your money back with just one SE, and you're able to SE items worth upto $150. So if you’re planning on SE’ing more than 1, you’ll find that at $30, this is a really good eBook.

So now for some final remarks and to sum up my review:

@Lacedup18 was an absolute pleasure to deal with and he's been extremely helpful so far. The eBook was really easy to follow and it covers everything you need to know to carry out the SE yourself, along with detailed pictures. And if you still feel nervous, he is offering you support via Skype, so that's pretty cool.

Overall, it was a quick read (5 pages long) and concisely, yet completely states what you need to do, and how you should do it. I think it’s worth the purchase, especially if you plan on SE’ing multiple products.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ByodoM For This Useful Post:

uvpC2M6uxI (02-14-2017)

Thanks
    Deleted....,
    Last edited by uvpC2M6uxI; 02-14-2017 at 12:27 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast