Thanks

GPS Spoofing with Alt Accounts

Just as the title says, I've stopped spoofing on my main about a week ago? And I was wondering if there was a possibility that if I were to use an alternate account instead to bot/spoof, would it affect my main account in any way? I'm using Nox for spoofing if you're wondering. Thanks!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by JordanSparksIsHot View Post
    Just as the title says, I've stopped spoofing on my main about a week ago? And I was wondering if there was a possibility that if I were to use an alternate account instead to bot/spoof, would it affect my main account in any way? I'm using Nox for spoofing if you're wondering. Thanks!
    A simple answer to your question is, most likely nothing will happen to your main account.
    If we look at Niantics previous AR-Game title, Ingress, we can collect that they do not ban via IP addresses.
    Niantic has been collaborating with Nintendo now though, so they might implement different Anti-Cheating measures.
    But in reality, Niantic seems to be in-charge of Pokemon GO, and the Anti-Cheat system will be similar.