Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

New Console Killer

What are y'all's thoughts on this new mini pc? It's running a full gtx 980 which is plenty powerful to run most games in high now days. It's pretty expensive though being over 1000$'s
    Last edited by ttaM; 07-27-2016 at 03:00 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Cool and stupid, for 1600, i want a 1080.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

Thanks
    When the subject is "console killer" the pc atleast has to be in a somewhat similar price range

4. The Following User Says Thank You to badkillz For This Useful Post:

Dab (07-31-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by badkillz View Post
    When the subject is "console killer" the pc atleast has to be in a somewhat similar price range
    Not even, paying $1,600 for something that smashes consoles x10.

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    Not even, paying $1,600 for something that smashes consoles x10.
    It should deliver a 5-7x better performance, lets not exaggerate. But most people who buy a console, buy it because it costs 300$+you get a AAA game with purchasing it. This thing costs you 1600$ which is way overpriced, i think you could build a small form pc for 1200$ which would beat this thing outright.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to badkillz For This Useful Post:

Dab (07-31-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    It should deliver a 5-7x better performance, lets not exaggerate. But most people who buy a console, buy it because it costs 300$+you get a AAA game with purchasing it. This thing costs you 1600$ which is way overpriced, i think you could build a small form pc for 1200$ which would beat this thing outright.
    Plus it's "less hassle" and "less problematic" and "simpler"
    01110000 01110011 01110100 01100101 01100010 01101001 01101110 01010011 01000100 01110010 01000100 01010111 00110111 01110001 01110110

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenchguns View Post
    Plus it's "less hassle" and "less problematic" and "simpler"
    Same shit lol, but if i had the budget for a 300$ budget for a console, this thing wouldn't appeal to me. I personally prefer to tune my rig, since i can just sell like a gpu 2-3yrs later for 40-35% of what i paid for it and slap in a new one no probs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    You obviously didn't watch the video otherwise you would know how good this thing performs against a Xbox One. Lmao. Thanks. GG. Of course it's overpriced, look at alienware? .. LOL look at RAZER! All overpriced, but everyone has different opinions and would deny that they are overpriced. Some people would argue that price for that size and that performance makes sense. Can't argue how people feel bro.
    Last edited by Drama; 07-28-2016 at 05:36 PM.

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.

Thanks
    You obviously didn't watch the video otherwise you would know how good this thing performs against a Xbox One. Lmao. Thanks. GG. Of course it's overpriced, look at alienware? .. LOL look at RAZER! All overpriced, but everyone has different opinions and would deny that they are overpriced. Some people would argue that price for that size and that performance makes sense. Can't argue how people feel bro.
    Not that I own an Alienwaren PC or anything, but I'm curious as to what you'd recommend for someone looking for a 'Gaming' Laptop now-a-days? Price really isn't a concern, but I'd personally want something as top of the line as possible VR Capable and everything with a decent size screen and slick design.. I know they aren't ever really 'thin' but as thin as possible would be good too. Genuinely curious what you think. Thanks

Thanks
    This is where you derailed the topic after losing the argument.

The price of this thing is way over 300 dollars, just because it's an overkill for console targeted games does not make it any better. I'd rather build my own PC for 2x the Ps4 price than buy this hunk of junk. This thing is just utter garbage, it doesn't even come close to being a superior option to consoles. Consoles are set in stone hardware across the board, this makes it a lot more fair for players to play on, not to mention a lot cheaper. The only way you can have PC over console is if you can build a PC with better hardware than the console at the same price, which you can't.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Yea really. I was getting really excited until I saw the price was not even close. He was like "twice the price!" or something and I was so excited
    01110000 01110011 01110100 01100101 01100010 01101001 01101110 01010011 01000100 01110010 01000100 01010111 00110111 01110001 01110110

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Well, I thought it would've been at an equal price range, I guess not :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Freeze View Post
    Well, I thought it would've been at an equal price range, I guess not :P
    Where did you the thought of that? The video card in that thing (980) is x2 the cost of consoles lmao. Plus it's motherboard, size ect. The price will be no where near a console due to the video card alone not to mention the other components.

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

that answer your question?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Freeze View Post

that answer your question?
    "New Console Killer" runs better than a console, my computer runs better than a console, it's a killer. Doesn't need to be equal to the price of a Shitbox one. Are you stupid? With your overused troll picture lmao.

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast