Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

MPGH News - 113th Edition

113th Edition - August 1st, 2016
    This Day in History- 1914 First World War erupts in Europe

Two Factor Authentication added
    MPGH has introduced a new and improved way of securing your account. Two factor authentication consists of additional security that limits the ability for unauthorized devices to login to your MPGH account. Read more about it here.

- If you are interested in getting closer with the MPGH community without any restrictions via Skype, you can apply to join the MPGH-1 Skype Chat here.
    - If you are interested in getting closer with the League of Legends (LoL), the Realm of the Mad God (ROTMG), Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) or the Counter-Strike Global Offensive (CSGO) community and you meet the requirements, make sure to drop by and apply to be part of the Official MPGH League of Legends Official Skype Group, Realm of the Mad God Skype Group, Adventure Quest Worlds Skype Group, or Counter-Strike Global Offensive Skype Group.
    - The Publicists have opened up a Minecraft server for all of MPGH to join. This is a faction server, using the version 1.8 and no hacking whatsoever. If you are interested in joining, please visit this link for more information.
    - Pokemon Go minion applications are up. If you meet the requirements found here and feel like this is the position for you, please apply asap!

Donations:

If you are interested in obtaining a premium membership and donating to MPGH, please go here to read about all the benefits Premium Member has!

If would you like to donate for the Publicists Team, then please check this thread.

Birthdays:

Postbans:

Staff Changes:

Promotions:
    • @Smoke received minion for Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Hacks & Cheats

Demotions/Resignations:
    None this week

Head Administrator
    [MPGH]Dave84311

Administrator
    [MPGH]arunforce

Staff Administrator
    [MPGH]Liz

Global Moderators
    [MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]Mayion

Moderators
    [MPGH]Hunter
    (Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, League of Legends Hacks & Cheats, Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]NormenJaydenFBI
    (ArmA 3 Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats, Minecraft Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)

Minion+
    [MPGH]akim14
    (Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Hacks & Cheats and Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Batman
    (Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats, League of Legends Hacks & Cheats, MapleStory Hacks & Cheats, Mission Against Terror Hacks & Cheats, Other First Person Shooter Hacks and Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks)
    [MPGH]Boombox
    (General)
    [MPGH]Psychotic
    (Market Place, Social Engineering and Trove Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Raple
    (Minecraft Hacks & Cheats, Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats, and Runescape Hacks/Bots)
    [MPGH]Saboteur
    (General)
    [MPGH]Smoke
    (Blackshot Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)

Minions
    [MPGH]Dakota
    (CrossFire Hacks & Cheats and Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]DarkLordXYZ
    (Market Place)
    [MPGH]Dexter
    (Tom Clancy's The Division and Other MMORPG Hacks)
    [MPGH]Hova
    (Market Place)
    [MPGH]Joe
    (Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats and Other MMORPG Hacks)
    [MPGH]Luis
    (Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Minerva
    (Blackshot Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Paralyze
    (Battlefield Hacks & Cheats and Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats)

Game Hacking
    [MPGH]master131

Official Middlemen
    [MPGH]DarkLordXYZ
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Psychotic

Publicists

[MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Hunter
    [MPGH]Jubs
    [MPGH]Shadow
    [MPGH]Raple

Hot Threads:

Modern caveman has been living in mountain grotto for 40 years
    Pedro Luca, an Argentine man, has been living in a cave in northern Argentina for 40 years. Luca, who is 79 years old, lives without running water and electricity, and has to rely on nature to provide him with the essentials he needs to live. A creek nearby is his source of water, where he states, it is the "purest, richest water there is." Luca has become a living legend in San Pedro de Colacao, which is a settlement located in northern Argentina. The citizens of the settlement often come to give him food and supplies. In addition, Luca himself buys candles and supplies using his old age pension. The only technological device he has with him is a small radio. However, he receives weak signals since he is on the mountain. Luca, for a 79 year old, looks much younger than his age states. He always wanted to live in the wild and in isolation, and has been doing so for 40 years.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3717005/No-rent-lifestyle-Argentine-mans-lived-40-years-cave.html

ISIS declares Jihad against Russia
    ISIS called upon its group members to carry out jihad in Russia in a video posted to YouTube. The video had stated, "Listen Putin, we will come to Russia and will kill you at your homes... Oh brothers, carry out jihad and kill and fight them." The video showed men attacking vehicles and tents, and collecting arms and weaponry in the desert. It is not immediately clear why ISIS is targeting Russia, but Russia boosting its military and intelligence against ISIS may be a reason why.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-russia-idUSKCN10B0WI

Square Enix's Smartwatch RPG
    As the Smartwatch become more of a common thing of today, we can see applications and games being developed and released for these devices such as 2048, Doodle Jump or Candy Crush. However, Square Enix has brought Smartwatch gaming to a whole new level by creating a full-scale RPG for the Apple Watch and iOS devices. Cosmo Rings is a comprehensive RPG designed for the Apple watch and other iOS including old-school visuals and basic controls on the Apple watch. It may be an RPG, however this isn't your typical stay-at-home binge RPG, rather it's an RPG where you actually have to go outside and see some sunshine, similar to Pokemon GO. The plot has something to do with a Goddess vanishing from the world of the RPG, and it's up to the player to save her. With the Goddess gone, time has stopped and it's up to you to battle your way through against powerful enemies to save the Goddess. If you're up for the challenge, it's available on the App Store for $5.99 in the US, UK, Australia and Japan.

The Distraction Free Writing Tool
    Typing has become second nature to us and sometimes staying on task can be quite difficult. I myself have spend hours on assignments that could have been done in thirty minutes if it weren't for MPGH and YouTube videos. Many people have tried different ways to keep their focus while typing out huge essays but I think this one is a first. Who would have thought that this product would exist in 2016?

The product is simply called the Freewrite. Its basically a type writer with a display that shows what you're typing. Its as simple as that. A device that's perfect for the everyday hipster. The device can run for an entire week with one charge. It can also connect to the internet to upload the documents that you type. There are a variety of data storage websites that the device can connect to. A few notable ones are Google Docs and Drop Box. The Freewrite is a simple and effective product that does the job. Do I think its really worth the money? That's up for you to decide.

Overall, the product was intended for consumers that want to step away from the world of the internet. I think it allows many people to focus on the task at hand and be able to type without distractions. Its a very cool device with a very nice build quality. The pieces are mechanical so it gives users a nice real feel to it. In regards to today's technology and products, its nice to see a change in the flow. Consider this the updated typewriter.

Lil Uzi Vert - The Perfect Luv Tape
    Lil Uzi Vert has been dropping teasers for his new mixtape "The Perfect Luv Tape" all month on twitter and it has finally arrived. The mixtape was released 7/31/16. Let's get right into the main part of any mixtape, the beats. The beats on this tape are very melodic. Uzi has a few trap style beats, a few hip-hop type beats and even one tropical sounding beat. Most of the album is fairly structured, but the song "Original" isn't structured at all. This song is basically just for Uzi to spaz out and just toss lyrics around like a football. Most of this song is rap and no singing. Personally it is one of my favorites. My favorite song on the tape is "Alfa Romeo AW30". The beat is perfect for Lil Uzi's rap style, and the metaphors on the track are immaculate. Uzi references fucking bitches and balling throughout most of the song, and album for that matter. For the last song on the album Uzi features Future. I'm not a very big fan of Future but critics deem this song to be the best on the album. I have to disagree with them simply because of the Future feature. Of course it's going to hit high ratings simply because of a big name feature. The song has a great flow and very aggressive verses which is exactly what we love about Lil Uzi Vert.
    Overall I give this mixtape a 7.5/10
    I don't think this mixtape is as good as the one that precedes it, but nonetheless it is an incredible mixtape.
    You can listen to "The Perfect Luv Tape" here.

DANG!
    Mac Miller is back at it! Less than a year after releasing his label album, GO:OD AM, Mac is back with another full-length album called The Divine Feminine. It was on a Thursday afternoon where Mac Miller gave the first taste of the album, by releasing a single with Anderson.Paak called, "DANG!". The single has a funky, upbeat production — as is Anderson's forte— and with Mac tackling and rapping about a relationship in his lyrics. Mac Miller said that the album will a soundtrack to "the journey of love". Mac also revealed that The Divine Feminine has contributions/special appearances such as Kendrick Lamar, Cee-Lo Green, and Robert Glasper. The upcoming album itself is supposed to hit around the one-year anniversary of GO:OD AM this September 16th, and will continue the Pittsburgh native's consistent trend of yearly releases over the last half-decade-plus.
    If you want to listen to the single "DANG!", click here.
    If you would like to pre-order The Divine Feminine album, click here.

DeAndre Hopkins begins holdout.
    Pro Bowl wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins for the Houston Texans has started his holdout against the team seeking a new contract. The Texans have put him on their did not report list. Last year Hopkins had 111 receptions and 1,521 receiving yards, which was the 3rd best in the NFL. He has 2 years left on his rookie contract, but a clause was put in it to allow a new contract to be negotiated at this point. The Texans have denied his request as of now. Hopkins can be fined $40,000 a day by the Texans for not reporting to practice and is set to lose out on a $445,000 roster bonus on Wednesday. Hopkins says "I just want to be treated for what I'm worth. That's fair to say, right?". Texans General manager Rick Smith stated he is disappointed in Hopkin's decision, and has informed them that they do not want to negotiate a new deal.

Michael Jordan Disappoints Kids at Shooting Clinic
    This week Michael Jordan did a clinic with a ton of kids. For what? Basketball of course! During the clinic the kids ran drills, did conditioning, and other basketball related games. Throughout the clinic kids were amazed at how well Jordan was able to play at his age (53). During the end of the clinic Jordan's friend from LA Clippers Chris Paul challenged Michael. The challenge was that Michael had to shoot 6 shots and if he missed three shoots all the kids would get new Jordan shoes. Surprisingly he missed none and the kids went home with no shoes.

Source

Kai Althoff No Show
    The German artist Kai Althoff has been known to engage with museums and curators in some rather unusual ways. Visitors to Documenta 13, in Kassel, Germany, in 2012, may recall that a handwritten letter from Althoff to the show’s curator, Carolyn Christov-Bakargiev, was on display in which he expressed his feelings of intense guilt about not being able to commit to the show because he was so busy and exhausted. And that same year, his full work did not arrive in time for the opening of the Whitney Biennial, and only was finished in the course of the show. Althoff is scheduled to have a major show at the Museum of Modern Art in New York this September, and in lieu of a full press release, the museum is distributing a peculiar and tortured statement from the artist.

Source

Minecraft Hacks and Cheats
    A dear MPGH member, @Freeze has created a splendid minecraft hacked client! This hack is some serious fun to use! Just be careful on those servers, you don't wanna get banned. The features are: AWords/Letters/Characters inside of [] are keybinds, GUI [Right-Shift], Aimbot [U], Multi-Aura [Y] – Still being worked on., KillAura [R], TriggerBot [K], FastBow [L], FastPlace [V], Fullbright [Z], Flight [F], NoFall [X], LSD [,] and so many more that you can find out for yourself on the thread (Visit the link below)! A extremely packed client with loads of features for hours and hours of fun. Ones of the easiest hacks to use, and a very easy installation. Great to use to mess around with servers or do some trolling. Have fun using this hack!

Thread

Pokemon Go Hacks & Cheats

This week we are featuring the Pokemon Go Hacks & Cheats section, which is currently not moderated.
    With Niantic's new mobile phone app, Pokemon Go, being released a few weeks ago, MPGH created a section dedicated to hacking/cheating Pokemon Go.
    There have been releases of bots that travel around, catching Pokemon and visiting Pokestops to give you the upper hand in the game. A trading section has been added for Pokemon Go, allowing users to buy/sell Pokemon Go accounts. This is a great place to visit if you want to have an account with some rare Pokemon to start off or to trade to your main account when trading is introduced to the game.
    This section is currently looking for moderators to look after it. If you are interested and meet the requirements, please visit here to apply!

Pokemon Go Starter Pokemon choose

Shetland Pony Breaks Into Pub, Starts Drinking From Beer Glasses
    Last Monday afternoon a pub in Kent, U.K. had a rather unusual guest. This unusual guest was in fact a pony named Mocha that got a bit too nosy when sneaking into the pub. When Mocha got in, it proceeded to drink out of half full cups on various tables around the bar. although this is an unusual occurrence the bar isn't too unfamiliar with Mocha since its run by Mocha’s owner, Mihaly Herczeg and he has gone into the bar twice before this. “He is not a big drinker, but he does walk around like he’s a bit drunk. But he is very friendly and likes meeting new things and people,” Herczeg told reporters.
    Source

There Is No Good Reason To Dye Your Dog’s Fur To Look Like Pikachu
    Everyone loves the new Pokémon Go app and there have even been pranks, and hacks, and what not on the game, but some people have gone to the extreme; dying their dogs fur to match pikachu. A video posted on Facebook by Elihudi Justin Urassa has more than three million views at this point. The video just shows the dog and how it looks just like pikachu, and also playing dead with the dog. Elihudi claims that he is not the owner of the dog by saying in the comments 'they made their dog look like pikachu'. Many of the comments are negative towards what the owners of the dog have done to the animal, saying "This is just the stupidest cruelest thing I’ve seen in a while,” one commenter said. “I love Pokémon, but this is just plain moronic! Learn to treat animals with respect!” “Cruel and not cool!” said another person. “Toxic or not it’s going to stress the dog out big time trying to get that dye off!”. PETA, or People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals said “People need to know that there is no safe way to dye a dog or any other animal,” a spokesperson for PETA told HuffPost. “They can get water in their ears (which isn’t as simple as when it happens to a human; it can lead to all sorts of complications) or have an allergic reaction – even a fatal one. There is simply no way to know how your animal will react.”

Video

source

Interview - [MPGH]Ameer

[MPGH]Nyaro: Hey Ameer, thanks for taking the time to do an Interview for the MPGH News. How has your week been so far?

[MPGH]Ameer: Hey Nyaro, thanks for interviewing me & I'm glad to be part of the upcoming MPGH news feed. My week so far has been very good !

[MPGH]Nyaro: Nice to hear. Has anything exciting happened to you lately?

[MPGH]Ameer: I'm excited and waiting for the Pokémon Go applications to be closed and hopefully get picked as a Minion for that section, this would be my 3rd time on MPGH as a staff member.

[MPGH]Nyaro: I wish you the best of luck! Can you tell us how you joined MPGH and what made you stay?

[MPGH]Ameer: Thanks & I hope so.
    I joined MPGH back in the 2011 just like the majority of the members lurking around for hacks. I was playing this game called CrossFire back then, and a lot of hackers were abusing their hacks. Downloaded different hacks from multiple websites but I never found what pleased me. Until that day when I joined a CrossFire lobby and saw someone spamming: "GFORCE AIMBOT HACK @ MPGH". I liked the name GForce and searched it on google and MPGH popped up.

[MPGH]Nyaro: Yes, everyone came for the good quality hacks, haha. As you've mentioned before, you have been picked 2 times as a Minion. What sections were you picked for, and what was your reaction?

[MPGH]Ameer: The first time I was originally picked as a minion for CrossFire section, I was in the age of 16 or 17 and I was really excited. I woke up early to school wanted to check MPGH before I get* my clothes on, and I had about 130 notifications, I was like wtf is happening, and what are all these VM's and mentions. Checked my profile and saw that green tag. Skipped school, spent the next 24 hours awake just trying to learn stuff from other staff, I remember the first week I was afraid to approve anything because I had no experience at all.
    After that I got minion for other sections: ("AvA, RoTMG, BlackShot, Minecraft, MAT and some more that I don't exactly recall"). Back in these days it was MPGH prime.

[MPGH]Nyaro: 130 notifications? That's a lot! May I ask, why did you resign from your position?

[MPGH]Ameer: Yes indeed that's when MPGH was really active and hyped up. Especially CrossFire & Combat Arms sections, and members liked me to be honest back then in the section. First time I resigned because I was entering what to be called "Tawjeehi" in our country which is grade 12 or high school in other countries, and this grade would determine my future (If I fail, I will fail forever). Systems here works differently from other advanced countries, So I had to resign so I can study hard and* enter college and see how things goes on with my life.
    The second time was me having low grades in college and some private family issues that denied me from using social networks for a while.

[MPGH]Nyaro: Real life has definitely priority. Palestine is a poor country and has unfortunately a lot to do with war and terrorism. How is it to live there?

[MPGH]Ameer: Life here isn't going very well, there are so many restrictions applied to us Palestinian citizens, such as accessing specific areas, cities, and even traveling to certain countries. Palestinians and Israeli's will never live in peace (I hope we live in peace). after all it's not Palestine anymore, it's Israel & people in my country should already realize that and live with it, maybe after then we will live in peace. But it's globally known that Palestinian people are stubborn.

[MPGH]Nyaro: That's how the world is. Can you explain in details how the restrictions do work?

[MPGH]Ameer: Restrictions such as needing to hold some papers to be able to pass some certain portals, or barriers. Restrictions to certain areas to Israel, and even traveling to other countries is a big problem to be honest.
    I could go to my university in about 30 minutes, but since I don't have an Israeli ID, or citizen ship or any authenticating papers, I have to drive a road that takes 90 minutes to get my college. This is just a simple restriction of many other restrictions.

[MPGH]Nyaro: That makes life very hard. To be honest, I'm glad to live in Germany. The interview is coming to a end. Would you like to give a shout-out to someone?

[MPGH]Ameer: Yes, I want to !
    @Liz for being such a great admin and staff admin, being patient with everyone on the site & a great personality.
    @Jigsaw who has been inactive for years, but his infracts & strictness taught me the site rules to be honest.
    @Hugo Boss My wingman.
    @Hero back when we used to be on the crossfire section.
    @Mayion Ya Mayioonnnaiiiiseeee.
    @Hunter nice person and very active on his sections.
    @Saboteur don't get into trouble with this guy, remember gforce times ?
    @Nyaro for the great interview & being a good friend as well.
    @MPGH General, Love you all !

[MPGH]Nyaro: Alright! It was a pleasure to Interview you. Have a good night!

[MPGH]Ameer: Thanks for the great interview Nyaro! my pleasure as well. Have a good one.

Head Editor
    • Hova

Editors
    • Raple

Writers
    • Headlines
      • Hova
    • User News
      • Ahlwong
    • Global News
      • Felix
      • Hero
    • Section of The Week
      • Ahlwong
    • Hack of The Week
      • High
    • Gaming News
      • Gaar
      • Jester
    • Technology News
      • Batman
      • Predator
    • Music News
      • Schuba
      • Logic
    • Sports News
      • Jubs
      • Copperhorse
    • Art News
      • Dynasty
      • Gaar
      • High
    • WTF News?
      • Arrow
      • Lucifer
    • Interviewers
      • Joe
      • Nyaro
    • Freelancers
      • Cursed
      • -Madara_Uchihã-
      • Jester
      • savage
    Last edited by Hova; 08-02-2016 at 01:58 PM.

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Hova For This Useful Post:

Abraham (08-04-2016),Ace (08-02-2016),Dynasty (08-03-2016),Freeze (08-01-2016),RuShi (08-04-2016),[MPGH]Hugo Boss (08-02-2016),Janitor (08-02-2016),x12 (08-02-2016),Nyaro (08-01-2016),Ryuk (08-07-2016),Ticherhaz (08-02-2016),Z-Nation (08-03-2016),zaku (08-01-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Great news.
    2short

MPGH Member Level 1 May 2014
    MPGH Donator May 2015
    MPGH Premium Member December 2015
    MPGH News Force Interviewer July 2016 - October 2017
    MPGH Member Level 2 August 2016
    MPGH Premium Seller March 2017
    MPGH Dave's Ballsack Rag - Unknown
    MPGH Realm of the Mad God Minion December 2017 - December 2018

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nyaro For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hova (08-01-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I didn't know about russia and isis event lol.

I'm well informed now. Thanks for the new!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to zaku For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hova (08-01-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Cool, I got mentioned Thanks @ @High
    Last edited by Freeze; 08-01-2016 at 10:27 PM.

Thanks
    Great job guys, thanks for the interview !

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Janitor For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hugo Boss (08-02-2016),Nyaro (08-03-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Crap @Hova accidentally wrote @joe when @Smoke received GTA minion
    News Force Head Editor from 09/14/2018 - 03/02/2020
    Publicist from 11/23/2017 - 06/07/2019
    Global Moderator since 09/24/2017
    Minion+ from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Market Place Minion from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Minecraft Minion from 02/23/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion from 11/06/2016 - 09/24/2017

Middleman from 09/14/2016 - 09/24/2017
    News Force Editor from 08/23/2016 - 09/14/2018
    News Force (Section of the Week) from 03/21/2016 - 07/17/2017
    News Force (User News) from 10/18/2015 - 09/14/2018

Donator since 03/16/2015
    Realm of the Mad God Editor from 05/20/2014 - 07/08/2014
    Member since 12/23/2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlwong View Post
    Crap @Hova accidentally wrote @joe when @Smoke received GTA minion
    Fixed it

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Why wasn't my post ban mentioned?

Thanks
    The new ones seem to be doing a good job
    Great news overall!

Thanks
    What about @brent1000 ?

He received contributor yesterday or something and his not mentioned here

MPGH History
    05/04/2015
    Premium
    27/09/2017
    Cock Sucker
    10/01/2018 - 23/08/2018
    Premium Seller
    10/03/2018
    News Force
    14/05/2018 - idfk
    Publicist - Translator
    01/09/2018 - idfk
    Publicist - Wiki Management
    30/10/2019 - oof
    Middleman
    05/09/2020 - 09/01/2021
    Cock Sucker
    20/10/2020 - 20/11/2020
    Former Staff
    09/01/2021

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Good job guys. For ISIS thing why did you put the "Mohammed Rasoul Allah" photo? It means that Mohammed is prophet. and we don't consider ISIS as muslims...
    Mentioning Mohammed and terrorism together is not right thing. I ask you to remove it if possible, please @Hova and replace it with any other image.
    History
    Member - 12 June 2016 - N/A

Premium Member - 14 August 2016 - N/A
    News Force Sports News - 17 September 2016 - 24 July 2017
    Premium Seller - 23 September 2016 - N/A

News Force Gaming News - 24 July 2017
    STILL ALIVE!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by [A
    CE;11899052]I ask you to remove it if possible, please @Hova and replace it with any other image.
    I changed the picture.

specific section.
    |Search |

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Hova For This Useful Post:

Ace (08-02-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post

I changed the picture.
    Thanks for understanding!
    History
    Member - 12 June 2016 - N/A

Premium Member - 14 August 2016 - N/A
    News Force Sports News - 17 September 2016 - 24 July 2017
    Premium Seller - 23 September 2016 - N/A

News Force Gaming News - 24 July 2017
    STILL ALIVE!

A place where I can be content and somewhat happy with myself.
    Thanks
    awesome news guys
    Schuba is my main nigga.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Great news! I interested about the man that lives in cage. I think he doesn't has any sickness than us .
    Anything can PM me. I'm from Malaysia.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast