Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Why are people so stupid?

For example, I provide evidence supporting the refutation of trumps networth. In attempts to be argued with, it is brought up "it doesn't matter, you're worth than trump is". That line of thinking is only the elitist controlling the nation have a say so in politics, ie the rich/powerful making the decisions.

Not the most ignorant or stupid thing I've heard, but a random member posting several times with this illogical crap is just ridiculous. There is a significant difference from trolling out of lack of interest, and trolling out of genuine ignorance. Trolling in it's self is an art, something that you must craft constructively. When shitted out with ignorance and not a shred of "winning", it's literally just shitposting. The word shitposting has came to mean more significance than it has negativity or irrelevance sadly. So with that being said, it's absolute and utter stupidity. Something I believe should be a permanent bannable offense. Complete and utter disregard for common sense, in replace of irrelevant ignorant conclusions.

There is no excuse for this. It is simply childish and a lack of realism. I'm used to clever insults, trolls, what have you. But seeing children go full retarded is just sickening.

Sorry I have to get this out there.

- - - Updated - - -

If members on this site can't step their logic up, I'm going to have to refrain from attacking everyone and their mother over trivialities.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dab For This Useful Post:

Vice (08-07-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    okay. bye.
    #2short
    Anything can PM me. I'm from Malaysia.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuhrain View Post
    okay. bye.
    #2short
    Not leaving because a good portion of people, especially the non-plebs understand common sense.

Unlike you apparently for simply saying good bye

Elaboration: MPGH is too stupid to have intellectuals so you tell them to leave? Sorry, but that's not true. foh.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dab For This Useful Post:

Ticherhaz (08-06-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    More money more power simple as that, who would you listen to? That bum in the corner jacking off to a bagel or that guy in a gucci suit driving a Ferrari.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Xiolest For This Useful Post:

Lunatic (08-06-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiolest View Post
    More money more power simple as that, who would you listen to? That bum in the corner jacking off to a bagel or that guy in a gucci suit driving a Ferrari.
    That's not entirely true go back a few hundred years, our country only exists as it is because that is not true. We were out numbered, our armed, out financed, everything about americans were PEASANT not even pleb level compared to Europe. It is only because of the French intervention and our moral resolve that we became the nation we are today. Our founding principles are on that of liberal views. The US constitution was written by liberals, not conservatives. There is fundamental reasons why we can change the constitution, why our founding fathers intended our country to be ever-evolving, and numerous reasons why we are center left as a majority today.

Human beings care about each other, and more than anything humans feel entitled on behalf of the "little man" or rather the underdog, lesser in power, the pleb, the peasant, the average american. The reason why we are center left is because majority of people give a damn about human life. That's what this boils down to, the dignity and integrity of a single human life. That's the reason why we are who we are, the driving reason behind mostly/all conservative decisions to protect our country from the world (Example, Cuba, Iran, Russia, you name it) is this fundamental moral resolve. We are the GREATEST COUNTRY in human history and especially as of this time. I could argue this irrefutable fact endlessly, the United States of America is seen as the strongest progressive country in terms of freedom in the world. Coming to this capitalistic country, you have the opportunity to become a million air just by manipulating people to the best of your advantage

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    People are stupid because they are not smart.
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eternity For This Useful Post:

Ace (08-07-2016),Kate (08-07-2016),Lunatic (08-06-2016),Tae (08-07-2016),Xiolest (08-07-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    That's not entirely true go back a few hundred years, our country only exists as it is because that is not true. We were out numbered, our armed, out financed, everything about americans were PEASANT not even pleb level compared to Europe. It is only because of the French intervention and our moral resolve that we became the nation we are today. Our founding principles are on that of liberal views. The US constitution was written by liberals, not conservatives. There is fundamental reasons why we can change the constitution, why our founding fathers intended our country to be ever-evolving, and numerous reasons why we are center left as a majority today.

Human beings care about each other, and more than anything humans feel entitled on behalf of the "little man" or rather the underdog, lesser in power, the pleb, the peasant, the average american. The reason why we are center left is because majority of people give a damn about human life. That's what this boils down to, the dignity and integrity of a single human life. That's the reason why we are who we are, the driving reason behind mostly/all conservative decisions to protect our country from the world (Example, Cuba, Iran, Russia, you name it) is this fundamental moral resolve. We are the GREATEST COUNTRY in human history and especially as of this time. I could argue this irrefutable fact endlessly, the United States of America is seen as the strongest progressive country in terms of freedom in the world. Coming to this capitalistic country, you have the opportunity to become a million air just by manipulating people to the best of your advantage
    Some much to read.... I don't wanna read it
    wassup nibbers

im back for round 2

i have officially sinned
    but how long was i gone for??

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
    Slow clap

Thanks
    I've noticed a lot of people on here (mostly in the debate section) are willfully ignorant on a lot of subjects and refuse to be told that their opinion is wrong, even when provided with proof as to why their opinion is wrong and should be changed. I've stopped trying to debate with most people that I have in the past on here because they would rather use personal attacks when their opinion is challenged than have a proper debate.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to wan For This Useful Post:

TheSuperSage (08-07-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
    Keeping your quote

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I know right?

I mean, people even capitalize the first letter of every word, it's outrageous!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Off topic.. how come you start every word with a capital letter? Actually I get what you are saying. I do think that Trump will win as your average American (particularly MidWest/South) would support him. Especially if we see some more terrorists acts committed against the West coming to the election.

Thanks

Human beings care about each other
    The foundation of North America is built on land soaked with the blood of 50-100 million Aboriginal peoples, spilt by our "founding fathers". Do humans really care about each other?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    The foundation of North America is built on land soaked with the blood of 50-100 million Aboriginal peoples, spilt by our "founding fathers". Do humans really care about each other?
    aborigines are Australian . And all animals kill each other , humans just have morals

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Not leaving because a good portion of people, especially the non-plebs understand common sense.

Unlike you apparently for simply saying good bye

Elaboration: MPGH is too stupid to have intellectuals so you tell them to leave? Sorry, but that's not true. foh.
    Let me elaborate on this, if MPGH is too stupid, then why are you part of the community which is STUPID? Right now you're claiming the site is stupid not the community, so sir excuse me but you are stupid right now @Drama
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast