Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post

It doesn't effect me. These people have been poor and uncivilized my whole life, yet I have millions. Your opinions mean NOTHING to me, just like they do. The area I live in allows me to avoid these people and never do business with them, yet gain as much money as I wish. There's absolutely no reason for me to care, despite any opinion you try and make fact. Sure, maybe some people need poor people to be better off to make their own, but that person is not me, get used it it butt-hurt fuck boy.

If you're homeless where I live, you either get arrested or a bus pass out of the county down to some shit-hole major city such as Denver. My county has it's own economy and it's own laws that don't allow for unsuccessful people to even visit, let alone affect my wallet in a negative way.
    You idiot you wouldn't have millions if the world wasn't developed. If people didn't get more wealthy overall those millions would just be a few thousand.

If you really can't comprehend other peoples lives have a direct effect on you then you're just ignorant. Go read a book pleb.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    You idiot you wouldn't have millions if the world wasn't developed. If people didn't get more wealthy overall those millions would just be a few thousand.

If you really can't comprehend other peoples lives have a direct effect on you then you're just ignorant. Go read a book pleb.
    No, the gap in wealth is what keeps me wealthy and my money worth more. Having everyone equal in wealth would devalue my wealth significantly. If everyone had what I had, there'd be no reason for anyone to work for me and I no longer would make any money.

Please, kill yourself. Your opinions don't even make sense.
    Last edited by Lunatic; 08-19-2016 at 09:55 AM.

Thanks

No, the gap in wealth is what keeps me wealthy and my money worth more. Having everyone equal in wealth would devalue my wealth significantly. If everyone had what I had, there'd be no reason for anyone to work for me and I no longer would make any money.

Please, kill yourself. Your opinions don't even make sense.
    THERE WOULD BE NO WEALTH GAP IF THERE WAS NO WEALTH TO BEGIN WITH

WHAT YOU ARE SAYING MAKES 0 FUCKING SENSE, DO YOU EVEN LISTEN TO YOUR SELF?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    THERE WOULD BE NO WEALTH GAP IF THERE WAS NO WEALTH TO BEGIN WITH

WHAT YOU ARE SAYING MAKES 0 FUCKING SENSE, DO YOU EVEN LISTEN TO YOUR SELF?
    You don't want wealth to exist? If so, I'm done talking to you about your fallacies.

Thanks

You don't want wealth to exist? If so, I'm done talking to you about your fallacies.
    What the fuck are you talking about?

You said other peoples wealth isnt your problem because the wealth gap that exists makes you rich...

That in its self is illogical... If you prioritize your own wealth off the wealth gap then other peoples wealth is a direct collation with yours.

I cannot fathom the level of irrationality you are displaying.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    What the fuck are you talking about?

You said other peoples wealth isnt your problem because the wealth gap that exists makes you rich...

That in its self is illogical... If you prioritize your own wealth off the wealth gap then other peoples wealth is a direct collation with yours.

I cannot fathom the level of irrationality you are displaying.

Sure, but that means I need them to be poor in order for me to make money. What you want is for them to be equal, which wouldn't allow me to make money...

Maybe one day when you actually make money, you can have this discussion with me. But for now, you're just a little ****** with no valid points.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    You still don't comprehend how another persons wealth directly effects yours?

Stop responding to my posts if you aren't going to listen to a word I say. I've already taught you that other peoples economic status has a severe effect on yours.

- - - Updated - - -

Entitlement isn't a justification for fairness. You're acting like a child, if someone talks about your mom you're going to talk about their mom because that's the extent of how you rationalize what is just and unjust.

- - - Updated - - -

So out of spite you support trump?

Failed democracy, go educate your self instead of relying on your personal feelings.
    No not out of spite I have my own reasons not to support Hillary the first and most important being that I am a HUGE 2nd amendment rights activist. I own many firearms and have been a NRA member for YEARS. Hillary the fucktard wants to take away my guns and I DONT want that so my only other choice is TRUMP. Plus Hillary is a flip flopping scumbag who let Americans die in Benghazi she also cannot manage her emails and has done some shady stuff. I don't see her fit to be our president.

ALSO SUCK MY DICK YOU COCKSUCKING ******. GET DOWN ON THOSE KNEES BOI

Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post

The funny thing about that is if you did something like this, you would be called as a huge racist, would be used as an example of most white people being racist by BLM or blacks who are racist against whites, lose your job, etc.
    However, when black protestors call for the killing of cops and white people, it gets ignored by the vast majority of people and is dismissed because "not all ."
    Yeah you're right about that. Kinda sad honestly how Blacks play the fucking race card but if i were to do that then id be the biggest white racist ever. Honestly I wish we had something like the purge id love to purge or call open season on blacks it would help me release alot of stress. Atleast i was able to get my black neighbor to sell their home next to me and move out
    Last edited by Versa; 08-19-2016 at 11:59 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Versa For This Useful Post:

Voucher (08-22-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Versa View Post

No not out of spite I have my own reasons not to support Hillary the first and most important being that I am a HUGE 2nd amendment rights activist. I own many firearms and have been a NRA member for YEARS. Hillary the fucktard wants to take away my guns and I DONT want that so my only other choice is TRUMP. Plus Hillary is a flip flopping scumbag who let Americans die in Benghazi she also cannot manage her emails and has done some shady stuff. I don't see her fit to be our president.

ALSO SUCK MY DICK YOU COCKSUCKING ******. GET DOWN ON THOSE KNEES BOI

Yeah you're right about that. Kinda sad honestly how Blacks play the fucking race card but if i were to do that then id be the biggest white racist ever. Honestly I wish we had something like the purge id love to purge or call open season on blacks it would help me release alot of stress. Atleast i was able to get my black neighbor to sell their home next to me and move out
    Then go google Gary Johnson...

- - - Updated - - -

Sure, but that means I need them to be poor in order for me to make money. What you want is for them to be equal, which wouldn't allow me to make money...

Maybe one day when you actually make money, you can have this discussion with me. But for now, you're just a little ****** with no valid points.
    wow, so you don't understand they can be poor relative to you but they first must have some money for the foundation of our economy...

Making the poor richer, in returns makes the rich super rich. This has been happening for 20 years now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Then go google Gary Johnson...

- - - Updated - - -

wow, so you don't understand they can be poor relative to you but they first must have some money for the foundation of our economy...

Making the poor richer, in returns makes the rich super rich. This has been happening for 20 years now.
    Richer, doesn't make them equal. I'm okay with giving them enough to take back and nothing more. Just enough to keep them enslaved.

Thanks

Richer, doesn't make them equal. I'm okay with giving them enough to take back and nothing more. Just enough to keep them enslaved.
    That's why they have your sister enslaved right now on a big black cock.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dab For This Useful Post:

tusillody (08-19-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I don't have siblings, so you fucked that insult up.

Thanks

I don't have siblings, so you fucked that insult up.
    You're going to now

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Y'all black niggas just want the white women cause y'all even think y'all own black women nasty smh.

Nah im fuckin wit u Lmfao im asian. and black lives matter is literally #retarded.
    if you're feelings nice donate : 1Acwtp14fkRvG2FUWv9dkchsKfQKf6jHN8

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Voucher View Post
    Y'all black niggas just want the white women cause y'all even think y'all own black women nasty smh.

Nah im fuckin wit u Lmfao im asian. and black lives matter is literally #retarded.
    That statement had 0 correlation with who I am or how I feel, I was simply attacking a fellow cocksucker as emphasized by the community.

Thanks
    Lol Hunter Avallone I watch him kek

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast